Sex Slavery Under Investigation in Malden

There are 9 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Sex Slavery Under Investigation in Malden. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Officials were in six towns in Massachusetts and New Hampshire today - including Malden - executing search and arrest warrants for sex slavery, according to a report on Boston.com. Investigators were in Malden, Revere, Quincy, Kingston and Wellesley, Mass., today, and Manchester, N.H., according to the report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

SHOCKED RESIDENT

Malden, MA

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Not in Malden. No way. We have nothing but law abiding citizens don't we?????????? Ya right. But, I was happy to hear that Wellesley had the same problem. Now I don't feel so bad.
Culture

Malden, MA

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Malden news has been full of immigrants commiting crime. Is it a cultural thing or these people just laugh at American laws? Deport them all.
SHOCKED RESIDENT

Malden, MA

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Let's start with the nasty Brazilians who think they are something and can push people in the face and get away with it! It happened to a family member of mine and because he didn't go to the hospital nothing was done to them. If they ever ever come near my house or my family member again because now I have cameras on my house I will sue sue sue again and take the house away from the nasty illegal Brazilians
Stan

Malden, MA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Did your family member punch him in the snot box?
Shocked Resident

Malden, MA

#5 Oct 19, 2012
No, but he should have because the cops didn't do anything. I think he should have decked him!!!
Linden Sq

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Oct 19, 2012
They had all those trolls on the news. At least the one up in Maine was attractive. I wonder who the people are in Malden?
SHOCKED RESIDENT

Malden, MA

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Well Linden Square thank you for understanding. I am not at liberty to say who they are. But I can tell you these people we helped in the past with material things and alot of them. And they used us like a rag and then discarded us light dirt over a stupid misunderstanding. I still can't believe someone would have the balls to puch someone in the face over something so stupid. And, no Stan my family member would not hurt a fly ever. We don't believe in violance.
Linden Sq

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Culture, I dont think the trolls are going to be deported. They wanted to contact INS but said if they cooperate they will not be deported. This country welcomes illegals committing crimes. In fact, the tute ring was also an illegal smuggle ring. They tutes were illegals who were brought here. Look at Obamas auntie. She is an illegal, When she was found out living in Boston Housing, they outsed her but she was then given public housing in Cambridge. Granted. Other than committing fraud by lying on her application, there is no other evidence that she committed any crimes. She gets to stay. And for Obamas uncle, another illegal who was arrested in Framingham for drunk driving on a suspended license. How does an illegal even get a license. But guess what? He told the court he worked and needed to drive to get to work. The Court actually gave him a temporary license to drive to and from work. But because he works and 49% of Americans collect some type of government assistance, he gets to stay too.
Linden Sq

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Oct 20, 2012
They meaning authorities wanted to contact INS to deport them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellesley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
electricians (Jan '06) May 21 Bob 8
Parking for Natick MBTA Apr '15 rosieshoes 1
News Elizabeth Warren sets sights on Scott Brown in ... (Dec '11) Apr '15 swedenforever 4
News 10th year for popular drag show Apr '15 Tammy 8
News School design finalists chosen Dec '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Avellone deserves spot on the ballot (May '14) Jun '14 sfgawege 2
News Dig in (Mar '14) Mar '14 Unconventional Ga... 1
More from around the web

Wellesley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]