Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick ...

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick facing sluggish fundraising

There are 4 comments on the MassLive.com story from Jul 11, 2010, titled Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick facing sluggish fundraising. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Gov. Deval Patrick is not only trailing Republican Charles Baker in the race to stockpile campaign cash, he's also trailing his own fundraising efforts four years ago when he was a political newcomer making his first bid for statewide office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Libertarian

Bedford, MA

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Deval is all DONE! Just like OBAMA....Deval has a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing with your position, while doing the opposite. Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES! He can't be straightforward, as the public would not go along.
LiberalSheeple

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Libertarian wrote:
Deval is all DONE! Just like OBAMA....Deval has a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing with your position, while doing the opposite. Pay no attention to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES! He can't be straightforward, as the public would not go along.
So true - now the Liberals are concerned about losing almost 75% of the governor's elections this fall. The one true fact remains that whatever Obama touches FAILS.
Legally speaking

Rockville, MD

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Deval, Obuma - one and the same. Both nothings - came from nowhere - did nothing - got where they are because of their color (or in the case of Obuma - half color), and now they'll both share the same fate - political career ends after 1 term.

For most people, 1 term of these two idiots is 1 term too many. I myself think otherwise. It's good to have people every once in a while shake up the status quo. Fortunately, these two were just SOOO bad at everything they did that the repubs will once again take the house.

Now, if Obuma Hussein tries to do end runs around the constitution any more we should IMPEACH HIM!
oh my

East Hartford, CT

#4 Jul 12, 2010
guess we all feel the same about Obama and Devol, big big mistake people made by giving them a chance to help us, instead, take a look!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellesley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Accused Of Sheep Rape (Dec '07) Apr 20 Mahoney 10
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr 5 Butch Cassidy 13
Review: Events & Adventures Boston Inc (Dec '08) Mar '17 Vfs 330
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Cops are Degenerates 21
News Dem gubernatorial candidate Jay Gonzalez: State... Feb '17 Self abuse 2
News Jewish centers vigilant after second wave of th... Jan '17 The Worlds Bigges... 5
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe Staff New age of uncertai... Jan '17 spytheweb 6

Wellesley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellesley Mortgages