PRIORE DESIGN, INC. Additions Kitchens Renovation Remodel Home Contractor

Posted in the Wellesley-Hills Forum

Ron Priore

Norfolk, MA

#1 Feb 5, 2008
The PRIORE name has been a model for fine custom cabinetry since 1946. It is this longevity that brings the experience involved to produce dreams for people time after time.
Ron Priore Jr., principal, has taken the name to the next level of residential services. What makes the firm special is that it is not just another custom cabinet shop, it goes much further than that.
PRIORE DESIGN is your one-stop shop for all aspects of residential renovations. This level of service can be offered because the firm is fully licensed and insured in the state of Massachusetts.
That home addition you have always wanted coupled with a custom kitchen becomes reality with PRIORE DESIGN guiding you every step of the way.
You never thought ‘custom’ could be so affordable. Let your dream begin with PRIORE DESIGN, Inc. Give us a call.
www.PRIOREDESIGN.com
License #075620 H.I.C #158090
Susan Goldberg

Walpole, MA

#2 Jul 6, 2009
This firm is great and I love my cabinets! We had Ron do a 2,000 sq/ft addition to our house and it only took 4 months.
mariane

Medfield, MA

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Ron Priore should find a new line of work
He could care less about his customers . He is not a man of his word .No Integrity
No attention to detail
Will take months to finish -- will take your money and not finish the job
Ron Priore is the type of contractor that gives the industry a bad name
You will regret it if you hire him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellesley-Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'SOS Signs of Suicide' offers tools to help you... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Zachary 16
Debate: Abortion Debate - Wellesley-Hills, MA (Aug '12) Aug '12 carync 3
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Wellesley-Hills, MA (Aug '12) Aug '12 carync 1
Debate: Summer Olympics - Wellesley-Hills, MA (Aug '12) Aug '12 carync 1
Debate: Romney-Ryan - Wellesley-Hills, MA (Aug '12) Aug '12 carync 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Wellesley-Hills, MA (May '12) May '12 Joe C. 1
Debate: Super Bowl 2012 - Wellesley-Hills, MA (Feb '12) Feb '12 g 1
More from around the web

Wellesley-Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]