Hunt For A Killer Underway

Hunt For A Killer Underway

There are 18212 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Hunt For A Killer Underway. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The bodies of two young girls shot to death near the small town of Weleetka in Okfuskee County were discovered by the grandfather of one of the best friends, along a dirt road the pair used dozens of times to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Guppy

Dallas, TX

#23003 Oct 9, 2011
Lol I c U

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23004 Oct 9, 2011
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw Plackers didn't ask for it to be removed. They've never even read here. Plackers don't read the internet stories about Taylor and Skyla on all the dozens of crime sites that have the story, and have P's no clue that there are photos of Taylor and Skyla all over the internet along with those stories.
(Notice she left the post up this time but has judged it as spam)~ LOL ~
The reason the post with the wall convo re: Jen knowing Kevin S. was removed is because the WS'r that's a mod here has become friends with Jennifer and the P family and is just being "protective" of Jen.(Jennifer's special needs).
Guppy, you gotta be kidding me..... "that" person is a moderator here...oh boy!!!! This person has been friends with the Plackers for some time now, if I'm not mistaken, she goes by "RUbrushin" or something to that effect over on WS's ;D
Guppy

Dallas, TX

#23005 Oct 11, 2011
F U J
Need Info

Lawton, OK

#23006 Oct 11, 2011
Flea wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know about two individual guns involved in drugs and a gang ? If the Guns are evidence then i would think that the Police would already have those guns serial numbers in their database. If that is the case i would think that would be the first place the OSBI would look.... I am thinking that Glock EKG463US is currently not in any police evidence room. More likely it is at the bottom of some river or lake somewhere. It will be a miracle if the OSBI finds it.
Because I know an idiot that was dealing with a gang buying and dealing drugs and guns. I just found this out recently. I am trying to get the serial number of one that he has that he got after the 2 little girls were killed. He said the gang (I don't want to mention the name) is one you don't mess with. He has them hidden so I haven't seen the one I am talking about. It may not be connected with this crime, but I felt it is worth checking out. It kind of makes sense that the killer is already in jail on another murder and they need the gun. The one I am talking about knew Ashley Taylor. I know it is just speculation, but maybe eventually they will catch the SOB who killed those 2 innocent little girls. How do you think they know the serial number?
Flea

Sapulpa, OK

#23007 Oct 12, 2011
Kevin Sweat was questioned about the weleetka murders. He also made statements to Ashley Taylors father about the weleetka murders and a .40 cal Glock he can not, or should i say, will not account for.
Need Info

Lawton, OK

#23008 Oct 12, 2011
Flea wrote:
Kevin Sweat was questioned about the weleetka murders. He also made statements to Ashley Taylors father about the weleetka murders and a .40 cal Glock he can not, or should i say, will not account for.
Wasn't he involved with drugs? The gang I am talking about have members in Tulsa and OKC. The one I am referring to about the gun dealt with them and said he actually got it through a member in OKC. Supposedly a drug deal. Do you think Ashley knew some info and is why he killed her? I just started reading all of this when I found out about this boy acquiring guns that way and he told me some have definately been used or "hot" as he put it. I have no proof but just thought it was worth a try if it meant catching the killer or killers. Could it have been retaliation for something. This person told me thats how they operate.
Flea

Sapulpa, OK

#23009 Oct 12, 2011
I think the death of Taylor and Skyla was a revenge killing. The way things are playing out, Kevin only needed to suspect Ashley knew something. I do believe Ashley new he was questioned though..Statements made by Ashleys father indicate the OSBI does not believe she was involved in anything. Kevin was leading a secret life it appears.
fantasia

Okmulgee, OK

#23010 Oct 13, 2011
Flea wrote:
I think the death of Taylor and Skyla was a revenge killing. The way things are playing out, Kevin only needed to suspect Ashley knew something. I do believe Ashley new he was questioned though..Statements made by Ashleys father indicate the OSBI does not believe she was involved in anything. Kevin was leading a secret life it appears.
on deviant art kevin had a pic of ashley in front of a mirror saying she knew his secrets and could blackmail him and get him in alot of trouble!the pic has been taken off along with several others so it sounds pretty fishy to me i figure maybe osbi took it off hopefully .also with this new serial number info all the sudden since hes been in jail seems highly coincidental to me. all this time with out any breaks then all the sudden this comes out. either he did it or he knows something who did. iam waiting patiently to see how this all goes.
Struggling in OK

Dallas, TX

#23011 Oct 13, 2011
Fantasa I member that! Can you post the picher or link on here please.

Location hidden

#23012 Oct 14, 2011
fantasia wrote:
<quoted text>on deviant art kevin had a pic of ashley in front of a mirror saying she knew his secrets and could blackmail him and get him in alot of trouble!the pic has been taken off along with several others so it sounds pretty fishy to me i figure maybe osbi took it off hopefully .also with this new serial number info all the sudden since hes been in jail seems highly coincidental to me. all this time with out any breaks then all the sudden this comes out. either he did it or he knows something who did. iam waiting patiently to see how this all goes.
Wish I could have seen those before they removed from Deviant. I bet Ashley had a bunch of stuff on kevin. I can imaigine those two getting into it and Ashley pushing kevin's buttoms telling him she was going to spill her guts and he took care of her... so to speak.
Flea

Sapulpa, OK

#23013 Oct 14, 2011
This case is already solved.... I am betting they will release the information soon...My opinion is that Kevin Sweat is the killer...

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#23014 Oct 14, 2011
Rumor has it,
they have matched shell casings found on Kevins fathers place with those at the murder scene of Taylor and Skyla.
Glock

Dallas, TX

#23015 Oct 14, 2011
Flea wrote:
I think the death of Taylor and Skyla was a revenge killing.
Revenge for what?

Location hidden

#23016 Oct 14, 2011
Flea wrote:
This case is already solved.... I am betting they will release the information soon...My opinion is that Kevin Sweat is the killer...
Is this official? Thanks for sharing this tid-bit Flea.

Location hidden

#23017 Oct 14, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
Rumor has it,
they have matched shell casings found on Kevins fathers place with those at the murder scene of Taylor and Skyla.
Wow, thanks for sharing... interesting
Flea

Sapulpa, OK

#23018 Oct 14, 2011
Letsthink wrote:
Rumor has it,
I am hearing the same thing.. If they found shell casings at the scene along with matching shell casings at Kevins dads house, maybe they have the original case the Glock came in. When you purchase a new Glock it has two spent rounds in the case the gun came in, not to mention the paperwork with the serial number on it...If this was found at a relatives house, you get the picture....Someone get a rope!!!!!
Flea

Sapulpa, OK

#23019 Oct 14, 2011
Glock wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge for what?
It will be about the death of a loved one or drugs. Maybe both. Mark my words....
Glock

Dallas, TX

#23020 Oct 15, 2011
Flea wrote:
<quoted text>It will be about the death of a loved one or drugs. Maybe both. Mark my words....
I am betting drugs. Drugs and money. I guess now we wait and see where the investigation goes. It's importatant to remember that the investigators will have to have solid evidence to make an arrest. I am betting they have done everything within their power to get Sweat to confess. He wont confess, so now forensic evidence becomes even more crucial. The investigators are comfortable taking their time to get it all correct because he is already in jail.

What are everyones ideas about the girls being shot with 2 guns? 2 guns but only one shooter?

Lexington, Va.

#23021 Oct 15, 2011
fantasia wrote:
<quoted text>on deviant art kevin had a pic of ashley in front of a mirror saying she knew his secrets
and could blackmail him and get him in a lot of trouble!

the pic has been taken off along with several others so it sounds pretty fishy to me i figure maybe osbi took it off hopefully .
also with this new serial number info all the sudden since hes been in jail seems highly coincidental to me.
all this time with out any breaks then all the sudden this comes out. either he did it or he knows something who did.
i am waiting patiently to see how this all goes.
Fantasia, Sadly, I'm afraid Ashely was murdered because she knew way too many of his secrets.

Too bad she didn't think to keep a diary about what she knew.

Lexington, Va.

#23022 Oct 15, 2011
PhoenixToU wrote:
<quoted text>
Krissy, Very Interesting!
Wasn't Kevin and Christopher P. good friends?
Now K. has killed that sweet girlfriend of his.
Someone told me C.P. tried to choke his girlfriend to death shortly after the 2 girls was shot.. What's the problem with those 2 friends and their girlfriends??...moo
Phoenix, Seems Kevin had several close connections to the P. family who all lived in the same house.

I read he had had a relationship with Jennifer at onetime.
Some people have said Jennifer was Taylors bio-mom.

Kevin had also worked at McDonalds with Vickie, Taylors grandmother....imo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weleetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter magness (Jan '15) Apr 22 joannamagness14 6
City Council Meeting Minutes Apr 21 NurseH1975 1
H-Town City Council Apr 17 GaryC3PO 1
Tammy Roper Apr 16 Jamie Dundee 1
Henryetta, Whats It Need? Apr 7 Dashner 7
Get out and vote April 4th against BS Apr 5 Awesome101 5
Who is running for Henryetta City Council? Apr 4 LisaJ9 21

Weleetka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance