Hunt For A Killer Underway

The bodies of two young girls shot to death near the small town of Weleetka in Okfuskee County were discovered by the grandfather of one of the best friends, along a dirt road the pair used dozens of times to ... Full Story
ROY

Joplin, MO

#14239 Aug 29, 2008
rocha wrote:
yes dillon kelough is dillon harris
now becareful. i told them that a month ago.. the reason posts are disapearing is because those posts are true. ask mary about dillon harris kelough.. she'll tell ya..lol
ROY

Joplin, MO

#14240 Aug 29, 2008
Here ROCHA. I had posted the wrong one.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2wcmlqg.jpg
rocha

Fort Worth, TX

#14241 Aug 29, 2008
yes i recognize that. right up the street from the "nut hut". not my words, everyone calls it that.
ROY

Joplin, MO

#14242 Aug 29, 2008
Isnt that the 2 story the suicide was commited in? and wasnt there a total of 3 suicides? I think the newmans could back it up.
RPS

Edgewater, MD

#14243 Aug 29, 2008
TITLE 24 Seminole Nation
LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION INDEX, Page 19
1. Only handguns of authorized caliberís and manufacture are permitted as a primary weapons. The following caliberís and manufactures are authorized for duty use:
(a).38+p
(b) 9mm Parabellum
(c).45 ACP
(d).40 cal.
(e) Other caliberís approved in writing by the Chief of the Lighthorse Police Department.
(f) Approved Brands Are: Smith & Wesson, Glock, Beretta...
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14245 Aug 29, 2008
Nope, they didn't convict him of it...Tim Long took the blame. Tony was charged for robbery...he stole the money from the cash register
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14248 Aug 29, 2008
Yeah, isnt that the old orginal bank.?
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14249 Aug 29, 2008
So, Crystal has moved away from Weleetka
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14251 Aug 29, 2008
Rocha, did you know they were looking, and asking about Dillion and Travis Southern.?

Since: Aug 08

Fort Worth, TX

#14255 Aug 29, 2008
Kraziedeb wrote:
Rocha, did you know they were looking, and asking about Dillion and Travis Southern.?
i thought they had found them. they are outside of durant. can LE seriously not find them??

Fort Worth, TX

#14256 Aug 29, 2008
ROY wrote:
Roy, no the hardware store i am thinking of is across from the car wash and 2 doors east of the post office. its probably changed hands and names a few times.
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14257 Aug 29, 2008
Oh, well I'm sure they have...I just didn't realize they were living out of town

Fort Worth, TX

#14259 Aug 29, 2008
ROY wrote:
isnt that the place where city hall was ? and the bank moved across the street?

Fort Worth, TX

#14263 Aug 29, 2008
deb, i forgot which hooper boy "committed suicide" while working for pitchfork ranch . i can only remember one name Tommy Hooper.
remember the other brother?
ROY

Kingston, OK

#14264 Aug 29, 2008
yes Lar, she has some very truthful information indeed, I know she's telling the truth. I used to live in weleetka and dustin. listen close to her story about the mckracken girl, that pervert has been doing that kind of kinky shit all his life and NO one has ever made him face the truth. btw. i like that little star.
lar

Buffalo, NY

#14268 Aug 29, 2008
I was just looking at Dillon Harris's court record. The one from 2002 is available, but the one with docket # NF-2002-3017, says "access denied, this is not a public recored." It is password protected.

Very interesting!
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14270 Aug 29, 2008
Oh, that is still a hardware store..
lar

Buffalo, NY

#14271 Aug 29, 2008
I DO believe everything Rocha says. I just wish there was some way for her to get into WS.
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14272 Aug 29, 2008
Rocha747 wrote:
deb, i forgot which hooper boy "committed suicide" while working for pitchfork ranch . i can only remember one name Tommy Hooper.
remember the other brother?
Yeah, Tommy Hooper commited sucide and Jimmy is still in Weleetka dragging main.LOL
Kraziedeb

AOL

#14275 Aug 29, 2008
You are right Roy, I bet he sexually abused all his younger siblings.Corky, that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weleetka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda Guest Mon Your mom 8
Blake Enis & The New Super RoboCop (Oct '10) Feb 25 hahaha 34
News in weleetka?? Feb 23 Concerned citizen 1
bruce smith cant get the job done (Dec '13) Feb 22 Felicia 7
Greg Henry got busted Feb 21 outlaw 4
Joes red undies! Feb 20 hahaha 10
Joe Berry is Chief, business is down (May '13) Feb 20 69lazymonkies 12
Weleetka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Weleetka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST

Bleacher Report10:17AM
Report: Beasley Agrees to 4-Year/$13.6M Extension
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Best Landing Spots for Murray
Bleacher Report12:53 PM
NFL Discusses Rules, Requirements of a Catch: Latest Comments and Reaction
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 9:07 PM
Dallas County D.A. has Wal-Mart police report