Extradition of Iola murder suspect de...

Extradition of Iola murder suspect delayed

There are 44 comments on the Chanute Tribune story from Jun 2, 2006, titled Extradition of Iola murder suspect delayed. In it, Chanute Tribune reports that:

Rory Foster, accused of murdering Iolan Briawna Hardrick, 19, April 26, remains in the Platte County, Mo., Jail and apparently will at least until later this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chanute Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Heather Burton

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2006
I hope that Rory never sees daylight again and that he regreats everything he done.
katrina allen

Wichita, KS

#2 Oct 7, 2006
Heather Burton wrote:
I hope that Rory never sees daylight again and that he regreats everything he done.
yeah i agree 100%
misskim

Stroud, OK

#3 Oct 18, 2006
i assure you, prison will be hell.
prisoners hate inmates who commit those kind of crimes and they deal out their own brand of justice

regret of some kind is inevitable...
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#4 Dec 6, 2006
Heather Burton wrote:
Yes, Briana is dead, but who really knows what really happen. The girl that testified, her stories are not the same. You should find out the details before post this stupid ass message. Judge the book by the cover, it fall of on your end. have a good day.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2006
misskim wrote:
prisoners hate inmates who commit those kind of crimes and they deal out their own brand of justice
Yes, Briana is dead, but who really knows what really happen. The girl that testified, her stories are not the same. You should find out the details before post this stupid ass message. Judge the book by the cover, it fall of on your end. have a good day.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2006
misskim wrote:
Yes, Briana is dead, but who really knows what really happen. The girl that testified, her stories are not the same. You should find out the details before post this stupid ass message. Judge the book by the cover, it fall off on your end. have a good day.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#7 Dec 6, 2006
misskim wrote:
Yes, Briana is dead, but who really knows what really happen. The girl that testified, her stories are not the same. You should find out the details before post this stupid ass message. Judge the book by the cover, it fall off on your end. have a good day.
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

#8 Dec 6, 2006
Heather Burton wrote:
katie

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2007
whoever left the comment about the girls story not being the same I have something to say to you. Sounds to me like you are defending the dumb bastard. Family member of his? friend? It doesnt matter what the story is, no human being deserves that to be done to them. His ass should be killed too. I think there are many people who would love to watch him die a slow, painful death! MUAHHAHAHAHA
UNCLE MATT

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2007
Dear Anonymous,

YOU HAVE NO IDEA what this man has done to our family! Where you there when this girl testified? What didnt match? That is exactly what I thought! You must be a member of Rory's family, but what is weird is that his OWN Mother and Father ( whom I have met and talked to ) KNOW that he did this and why!

IT WAS JEALOUSY! PERIOD and PLAIN to the point! RORY wouldnt allow anyone to come in his place and if they tried HE WOULD REACT the WAY HE DID!

YOU SIR are an ASS and if I ever saw ya, I wouldnt kill ya, but I would sure pop that SMIRK right off ya stupid ass!

I MISS MY BRI-BRI! and SHE REMAINS with ME, CHRIS and My other family members in heart and soul!

IF YOU GOT A PROB, Id be glad to help ya with it! Im not to hard to find in Chanute! Just ask for COACH BAKER and im sure you can! BE A MAN or whatever you are and SHUT YA TRAP UP!

Plus there hasnt even been any testimony! SHOWS ya what ya know!

Since: Jun 07

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2007
To Rory Foster,

You took away one of the brightest spots in my life! I raised bri from the age of 2 to 5 while her mother was away from the home! I am her Uncle Matt, She is my Bri-Bri and you took her from me for what? Your jealousy? Your idiotic reasoning for life? Why? Id sure like to know the truth! I do know you did it, ya mother told me so!

She hopes you rot in hell, I hope you get Bum phucked up the kazzooo in prison for the rest of your living days before you go to hell! I PRAY for that! you piece of CRAP!

ANYONE has a problem with me and my family wanting JUSTICE, look me up, Ill show ya how passionate I am about this!

Since: Jun 07

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2007
Heather Burton wrote:
Amen! Thanks alot for your support! The family appreciates it! I know whom you are, and apparently the other poster doesnt realize this, but I KNOW the real deal of whom you are and I know what you seen!

IM SORRY FOR THAT, I wouldnt want to be a witness to such a thing, but Im glad you got away and was able to get this PEICE OF CRAP off the streets!

YOU HANG IN THERE!

Unc
Anonymous in KC

Overland Park, KS

#13 Jul 5, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly an idiot posting by an idiot troll. Dude needs his arse kicked so hard that he'll need a toothbrush to apply Preparation-H.

This was a brutal, savage murder, and the death penalty should be mandatory in this case. Everyone needs to stay on the Allen County DA and Paul Morrison to make sure that a death sentence for Rory Foster is the goal.
Ashley

Ladera Ranch, CA

#14 Jul 29, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I know Rory. I was 7 and lived downsairs from his mother and he molested me for the entirety of his stay with her. He became violent a few times and that is when I finally told on him dispite his threats!! He was and still is a sick man. I hope he burns in hell for what he did to me and other young girls and poor lolan. DOnt defend someone you dont know. Especially someone like Rory
Ashley

Ladera Ranch, CA

#15 Jul 29, 2007
I wrote poor lolan, I mean poor briana, Rory will get what is coming to him... If there is anything I can do "uncle matt" please let me know. I would love to get Jusice for Briana!!!
UNCLE MATT

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2008
THE SIGNS WERE THERE, WHY DIDNT THE STATE OR GOVT TAKE THIS ANIMAL OFF THE STREETS A LONG LONG TIME AGO! HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A 7 YR OLD GIRL? WAS THERE NOTHING DONE ABOUT THAT?

IM STARTING TO WONDER WHY THE SIGNS OF THIS ANIMAL WASNT SEEN AND DONE SOMETHING ABOUT WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY B4 this ANIMAL killed my NIECE!

IM THINKING SERIOUSLY OF HIRING A ATTORNEY JUST TO FIND THIS OUT! So, yeah, YOU MAYBE able to help soon!

I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP THE GOOD FIGHT AND WILL SOMEDAY SOON HAVE OUR CLOSURE~

GOD BLESS

UNC
XXX

London, UK

#18 Feb 25, 2008
Hey, I was rory's close friend for sometime. We were on and off because of his attitude. Whoever is saying that he didnt do it, really did not know him. Although I didnt expect this, but I know he is capable of it and probably does not regret much of it if any. I knew briana too and she was a great girl. I want to reach out to her family and just say that God will take care of everything, not here but he will take care of everything. Peace be to your family. God rest Briana's soul.
XXX

London, UK

#19 Feb 25, 2008
By the way, I went to school at allen county, thats how I knew rory and i just want to say that for credibility purposes. Things like this, the government needs to work on and not some war somewhere in the middle east. The weapons of mass destruction are right herre on our streets with people like rory. Uncle, dont let up the fight for justice. Its the least you can do. Good luck and God Bless.
MIMI

Lawrence, KS

#20 Mar 27, 2008
YOU KNOW WHAT RORY?
IF I EVER SAW YOU I WOULD KILL YOU YOU..
MIMI

Lawrence, KS

#21 Mar 27, 2008
IF I EVER SAW YOU BE DEAD JUST THE WAY YOU DID MY SISTER BUT WORSE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Drinking Age - Garnett, KS (Dec '11) Mar '16 rdhewes 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Billy Bob 20
News HCCC installs new pastor (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 1
News Kansas boy claims his Vera Bradley purse got hi... (Nov '13) Apr '15 Really 3
News Five Kansas Dairy Queen stores hit by data breach (Oct '14) Oct '14 4megurl 12
Caseys Q T Pie (Oct '14) Oct '14 Peaks 1
Review: Brock'Do Jujitsu (Jul '11) Jul '14 sheeeet 7

Welda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welda Mortgages