Hit-and-run suspect arrested

Hit-and-run suspect arrested

There are 63 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Hit-and-run suspect arrested. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

A Massachusetts man was arrested Monday on charges in connection with a motorcycle crash that occurred Harley Davidson spring rally, according to a Surfside Beach police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lois Lane

New York, NY

#67 May 5, 2013
You both are a bunch of damn liars. These people are not your family. Stop your damn lying spreading sht around for attention. You act like NIGHTSHIFT!!!!
NIGHTSHIFT

Cary, NC

#68 May 6, 2013
What's wrong lois? Didn't make enough dollar bills on the pole during yesterdays day shift?
Cheryl

Taylors, SC

#69 Jun 2, 2015
Lois Lane wrote:
You both are a bunch of damn liars. These people are not your family. Stop your damn lying spreading sht around for attention. You act like NIGHTSHIFT!!!!
Lois and all others:
Jes944 and Joe Schosky are definitely 2 of my 4 children. I love them for all their support and kindness during my year of recovery. They are now 19 and 21 and better people than most of us out there because of living through that difficult time as young teens. Shame on you Lois for judging where you have no knowledge or basis for making inaccurate statements. Wherever Jeff Lewis is this days (out of jail and on with his 30 year old life....I hope he now has the maturity and sense he lacked in 2008. To my trusted and valued riders of quality, morals and values, I returned this year after 7 years to Myrtle Beach Harley Bikefest and rode on that same refurbished Harley through that fateful intersection (tears, a laugh and a smile included) Best to all here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welcome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprint cell service Aug 22 Hollymom 3
News Baby-sitter charged after child accidentally sh... Aug 12 Rod Knox 1
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Aug 6 Yeargin 77
Looking for insight on Greenville Aug 4 mandy1308 1
GREENVILLE-ASHEVILLE CULT: DEEKSHA ONENESS "BLE... Aug 3 anonymous 3
fed up with scdss and child support Aug 2 Barry 2
Hope Carpenter (Oct '13) Jul 31 Love them 26

Welcome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance