Down town shooting around 8 beside po...

Down town shooting around 8 beside post office

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
From Welch

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Have anyone heard that a shooting was beside the Welch Post Office around 8pm tonight? I have some family who lives that way and I would like to know what happened! Thanks
please pray

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2012
this is a shame and was so uncalled for.some cruel,and mean people right among us. getting like chicago or new york. this is so sad.
omg

Bluefield, WV

#3 Nov 12, 2012
please pray wrote:
this is a shame and was so uncalled for.some cruel,and mean people right among us. getting like chicago or new york. this is so sad.
What happened?
the law

War, WV

#4 Nov 12, 2012
won't do anything to the sorry ass trash hanging out on the corner all hours of the day. you can set and watch them deal drugs all day long.
From Welch

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 12, 2012
What happen? I have family who lives that way.
Kim from Havaco

Addison, IL

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Wow that is crazy, was anyone hurt? I hope no one died tonight to gun violance that is terrible.
From Welch

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Some one please tell me what happened?
Just a dumb hillbilly

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Well for one most all the crime is drug related, and if the police and the system would do their jobs, then crime would drop!! And part of the problem with the system is there are to many rights and loop holes for the criminals. If you get caught more than once for drugs you should be in jail !!!! But I see people busted time after time and never in jail ? Sometimes I think the system makes money from drugs because they make no effort to stop crime, they talk like they do but it doesn't show. If I can see drug deals going on so can they!!
Kim from Havaco

Addison, IL

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Just a dumb hillbilly wrote:
Well for one most all the crime is drug related, and if the police and the system would do their jobs, then crime would drop!! And part of the problem with the system is there are to many rights and loop holes for the criminals. If you get caught more than once for drugs you should be in jail !!!! But I see people busted time after time and never in jail ? Sometimes I think the system makes money from drugs because they make no effort to stop crime, they talk like they do but it doesn't show. If I can see drug deals going on so can they!!
It is called ratting or snitching someone the police want more than then one who they have caught. That is how people get into trouble then get out of it so quickly. I think that if you do the crime then do the time period. No snitching should be allowed to get you out of trouble.
Just a dumb hillbilly

Princeton, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Kim from Havaco wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called ratting or snitching someone the police want more than then one who they have caught. That is how people get into trouble then get out of it so quickly. I think that if you do the crime then do the time period. No snitching should be allowed to get you out of trouble.
like I said criminals have to many rights and those loop holes
Just a dumb hillbilly

Princeton, WV

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Kim from Havaco wrote:
<quoted text>
and I agree
Umm

Spanishburg, WV

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Does anyone know who got shot?
False Info

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Nothing happened.

It's just a lie started on here.
Lil Chicago

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Hopefully they arrested the culprit that done this. the no good druggie acted like he was on the streets of Chicago or Detroit opening fire on these people. hopefully the others made it.hope these wanna be gangstas goes to prison the rest of their no good lifes.they dont need to be in society.
2 posts removed
truth

Princeton, WV

#17 Nov 13, 2012
truth wrote:
From what I have heard, Ryan stacks aka Pooh was sitting in his car at wood lawn court with someone else. The two guys with a rifle and shotgun came up to them and stuck the gun to their head and was trying to rob them. Pooh was shot in the arm and the other guy was shot in the chest and ran to the kwik serve and collapsed in the floor and told the girl down there to call the cops that he was shot. Don't think they ever found the gun men as of yet. Last night they were arresting pooh and searching his car so it has to be drug related cause he has been on probation before for all of this.
They didn't arrest pooh hell he didn't do anything but defend himself he got out and starting beating that guys ass
lies and more lies

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 13, 2012
truth wrote:
From what I have heard, Ryan stacks aka Pooh was sitting in his car at wood lawn court with someone else. The two guys with a rifle and shotgun came up to them and stuck the gun to their head and was trying to rob them. Pooh was shot in the arm and the other guy was shot in the chest and ran to the kwik serve and collapsed in the floor and told the girl down there to call the cops that he was shot. Don't think they ever found the gun men as of yet. Last night they were arresting pooh and searching his car so it has to be drug related cause he has been on probation before for all of this.
when are u going to leern to quiet makening up lies blue eyes? you awyays act like yo no ever thing and dont no nothing. what you dont no you will just make up.you need to throw you police radio away becouse you dont no what they aew eer talking about. so you will just make up a bunch of bull shyt.dont holler this ant you,we ll no it is. and how you r with your lies.like you say that yu jsut weigh 270 we all no its well over 300.
lies and more lies

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 13, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text> They didn't arrest pooh hell he didn't do anything but defend himself he got out and starting beating that guys ass
more lies. more lies.lie lie lie.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2012
EXCUSE YOU LIES AND MORE LIES I WAS NOT EVEN ON HERE. QUIT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE ME DOING THIS OR I WILL GET YOU FOR HARRASSMENT AND SLANDER. GOT THAT. I NOT ONLY HAVE THE MAGIC MART THREAD YOU ATRTED AND BLAMING ME BUT NOW THIS ONE. I KNOW THIS FAMILY AND YES I DO KNOW WHAT WENT DWON BUT I AINT SAYING A WORD IT IS UNDER INVESTIGATION THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....
funny

Princeton, WV

#21 Nov 13, 2012
i hope your lies are under investigation. wow,u will be in jail for a long time as many as you spit out. lol. whos investigation it,mr h?lol..u r looney as hell. and your lies on top of it.lmao

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2012
AND ANOTHER THING I NEVER KNEW POOH BY HIS REAL NAME....I ALWAYS KNEW HIM AS POOH SO WHOEVER THIS IS MUST KNOW THEM WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW HIS REAL NAME .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 28 min TRYING-_3 21,717
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr legendfork 4,266
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 8 hr Ricky F 40,419
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 2,703
county commission janitors 23 hr Daily news 5
Word assocation (Sep '07) Sun Princess Hey 17,898
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Sun Princess Hey 7,092

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance