Needing info on places to rent please.

Needing info on places to rent please.

Posted in the Welch Forum

Mommy2two

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
My husband got a wonderful job opportunity with the McDowell Federal Prison over there, we are now in the process of trying to relocate that way so he is closer to his job. We have two children a 18months old and a 4 year old. so we are looking to rent a 3bedroom at least I was wondering if there was anything for rent that way & also possibly in the surrounding areas. If it isn't to hard can someone please tell me what areas are close to the prison that might not be in welch per say but is close to it. Also around how much does rent usually run over that way, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 3, 2013
THERE IS WELCH OF COURSE BUT WE DONT HAVE ANY APARTMENTS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW OURSELF. CHECK WITH DON REED HE HAS PLACES, ALSO CHECK IN PINEVILLE, MAYBE MULLINS THEY AINT ABOUT 30 MINS FROM THE PRISON. MAYBURY, GARY, THROPE, ANAWALT , THESE ARE ALL ABOUT 30 MINS DRIVE. DAVY AS WELL. THAT IS A FEW I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW .
Mommy2two

Langsville, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Thanks so much "babyblueeyes2010" this will give me a good idea of places to check around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 41 min Sundog512 32,427
Courthouse 2 hr Alien 2
Alert 3 hr Alert 10
Jobs!!!! 6 hr Danny 5
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 7 hr -Prince- 35,628
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 12 hr _FLATLINE-------- 5,547
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 16 hr Yep 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages