Comments
1 - 20 of 102 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
A Sad Day

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 7, 2012
 
11.07.2012

Now that the Election Is over. The state of West-By God-Virginia will need all the Prayers it can get.

More and more coalmining job's will be gone. Leaving the State with NO back-up employment for it's citizens, And coalminer's from sur-rounding States.

West Virginia has always put it's future In COAL.
"COAL Is NO Longer KING."
Out of State Church Group

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 7, 2012
 
back up top.
As the world turns

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A Sad Day wrote:
11.07.2012
Now that the Election Is over. The state of West-By God-Virginia will need all the Prayers it can get.
More and more coalmining job's will be gone. Leaving the State with NO back-up employment for it's citizens, And coalminer's from sur-rounding States.
West Virginia has always put it's future In COAL.
"COAL Is NO Longer KING."
Have you been living under a rock! Coal lost its glory when yall let a smooth talker from New York roll into the state and buy the Governors job.I had to run to another state just to eat! I could have stayed and got on a check ,like some my co-workers did.Dont even try to blame Obama for coals downfall.Coal lost the King title when that smooth talking,rich kid from New York moved to town. Coal mines will always survive.....you might have to work for one those Romney scab mines or you can get on a check....its you choice
A Sad Day

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 7, 2012
 
As the world turns wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been living under a rock! Coal lost its glory when yall let a smooth talker from New York roll into the state and buy the Governors job.I had to run to another state just to eat! I could have stayed and got on a check ,like some my co-workers did.Dont even try to blame Obama for coals downfall.Coal lost the King title when that smooth talking,rich kid from New York moved to town. Coal mines will always survive.....you might have to work for one those Romney scab mines or you can get on a check....its you choice
You don't live here! This topic is for the citizens of Welch/and WV.
As the world turns

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 7, 2012
 
A Sad Day wrote:
<quoted text>You don't live here! This topic is for the citizens of Welch/and WV.
I dont live there but my heart is there.I had to move to stay alive.You or nobody else tells me where my home is.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Our father who art in hell
Unhallowed be they name
Thy kingdom has come
Thy will we have done
on earth as it is hell
Give us this day infernal power over man and nation
and lead us daily into temptation
Reward our trespasses and
destroy those who deny the power of night
exploit the weak for might makes right.
Heil Obama
Ave Satanas
So it is done.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

A Sad Day wrote:
<quoted text>You don't live here! This topic is for the citizens of Welch/and WV.
It's a public forum,dumbass.
SICKENING

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
Our father who art in hell
Unhallowed be they name
Thy kingdom has come
Thy will we have done
on earth as it is hell
Give us this day infernal power over man and nation
and lead us daily into temptation
Reward our trespasses and
destroy those who deny the power of night
exploit the weak for might makes right.
Heil Obama
Ave Satanas
So it is done.
Sickening as the one that posted it.

“A Shot In The Eye”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

A Sad Day wrote:
11.07.2012
Now that the Election Is over. The state of West-By God-Virginia will need all the Prayers it can get.
More and more coalmining job's will be gone. Leaving the State with NO back-up employment for it's citizens, And coalminer's from sur-rounding States.
West Virginia has always put it's future In COAL.
"COAL Is NO Longer KING."
Still not getting it, huh?

Here's what you need to learn from Romney's defeat.

1.) Reality does, in fact, trump bullshyt every time, but go ahead and keep your head buried in the Fox News hole. It proves nothing other than the fact that you willingly choose to remain ignorant.

2.) Science is real.

3.) The face of America is changing. The party needs to broaden its appeal to minorities and women.

4.) Keep your friggin' nose out of women's reproductive rights. If you don't want an abortion, don't get one, but don't assume you have the right to tell EVERYONE how to live.

5.) Doubling down on BS does not...I repeat, DOES NOT improve your chances of winning an election.

6.) If your stated goal is to make a president fail and you go about achieving that goal by blocking every single piece of legislation he or his party puts on the table WITHOUT offering a reasonable compromise, it might just backfire in your face.

Hope that helps. See you in 2016. Bring a candidate next time. K?

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sick of all these excuses, this state was manipulated to vote against Obama and was WRONG. The GOP was anti-coal and has been for decades.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Weepy wrote:
Sick of all these excuses, this state was manipulated to vote against Obama and was WRONG. The GOP was anti-coal and has been for decades.
Funniest thing about that whole "anti-coal" movement to me is this.

Coal is getting its ass kicked by natural gas. The oil and gas industry is subsidized to the tune of 4 billion a year from the US government with tax-payer money.

That alone gives the natural gas industry a leg up on the coal industry.

But get this. Democrats have tried countless times to stop the subsidy, but guess who has blocked it every time?

Yep. The republicans.

So the big question is this: Why do coal advocates SUPPORT giving 4 billion a year in tax payer subsidies to the very same industry that is pounding them into the ground?

Answer: Because Fox News tells them to.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest thing about that whole "anti-coal" movement to me is this.
Coal is getting its ass kicked by natural gas. The oil and gas industry is subsidized to the tune of 4 billion a year from the US government with tax-payer money.
That alone gives the natural gas industry a leg up on the coal industry.
But get this. Democrats have tried countless times to stop the subsidy, but guess who has blocked it every time?
Yep. The republicans.
So the big question is this: Why do coal advocates SUPPORT giving 4 billion a year in tax payer subsidies to the very same industry that is pounding them into the ground?
Answer: Because Fox News tells them to.
And the Republicans wanted to cut Black Lung benefits, evidence they are the ones who doesn't care if the miners suffer as long as the CEOs that sends them donations and keeps profits soaring so they can continue taking vacations to Monte Carlo.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Republicans wanted to cut Black Lung benefits, evidence they are the ones who doesn't care if the miners suffer as long as the CEOs that sends them donations and keeps profits soaring so they can continue taking vacations to Monte Carlo.
Just like they refused to get behind the veterans jobs bill. They're always the first ones to talk about supporting the troops but never ever willing to actually do anything to truly support the troops. Only an idiot would believe anything republicans say.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like they refused to get behind the veterans jobs bill. They're always the first ones to talk about supporting the troops but never ever willing to actually do anything to truly support the troops. Only an idiot would believe anything republicans say.
Are there a such a thing as a pro-war Republican gasbag on TV or radio that ever served their country? Most people that did serve in war understand the horrors better than a chickenhawk in air conditioning, notice no major war was really going on whern Ike was president, he knows the horrors serving in both WWI and WWII and had to be by necessity, not choice.

Returning vets have always been treated like dirt by the wine and caviar crowd that is in congress today.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there a such a thing as a pro-war Republican gasbag on TV or radio that ever served their country? Most people that did serve in war understand the horrors better than a chickenhawk in air conditioning, notice no major war was really going on whern Ike was president, he knows the horrors serving in both WWI and WWII and had to be by necessity, not choice.
Returning vets have always been treated like dirt by the wine and caviar crowd that is in congress today.
Well certainly none of their "moral leaders" like Limbaugh, etc, have ever served.
redneckerson

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
Our father who art in hell
Unhallowed be they name
Thy kingdom has come
Thy will we have done
on earth as it is hell
Give us this day infernal power over man and nation
and lead us daily into temptation
Reward our trespasses and
destroy those who deny the power of night
exploit the weak for might makes right.
Heil Obama
Ave Satanas
So it is done.
,,spoken like a real pole- hoe ,lap- dancing Jezibel

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text> ,,spoken like a real pole- hoe ,lap- dancing Jezibel
When you have no clue about how to create a sentence properly, you may be a redneck.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text> ,,spoken like a real pole- hoe ,lap- dancing Jezibel
You have a dirty mind.

They asked for prayer I gave them a prayer.

“The Black Flame”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SICKENING wrote:
<quoted text>Sickening as the one that posted it.
You're butt hurt as usual.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The only pole dancing hoe is your inbred dumbass mammy. And we all know who's pole she is dancing on.
redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text> ,,spoken like a real pole- hoe ,lap- dancing Jezibel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Welch Forum right now

Search the Welch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the usefulness of topix 10 min Icnoptnthis 9,961
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Yes it is me 54,369
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 31 min mudpuppy 1,319
Word assocation (Sep '07) 34 min mudpuppy 15,339
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 57 min purplelady1040 21,820
Work continues on stand-alone Warrior Trail 10 hr Susan 1
No court date set as Moore remains free on bond Wed It Is True 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Welch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Welch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Welch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Welch
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••