1200 more jobs lost thanks to obama

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
vote

Fincastle, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
1200 mine jobs gone what a shame ,wv is being hit hard.
crystal westberry

Springfield, NJ

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Its not his fault this post is stupid he is the only person helping us. Please wake up
john

Oceana, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2012
crystal westberry wrote:
Its not his fault this post is stupid he is the only person helping us. Please wake up
how do you get hes helping us please explain
earl jr

Gilbert, WV

#4 Sep 18, 2012
you need to learn things. obama has nothing to do w/these jobs loss earl ray won all the permits to run coal.yes he did.its all about alpha and mitt romney winning. its called the bible the rich get richer and the poor get pooere.rich get to keep their $.

google earl ray winning the mine permits
earl jr

Gilbert, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2012
john

Oceana, WV

#6 Sep 18, 2012
earl jr wrote:
you need to learn things. obama has nothing to do w/these jobs loss earl ray won all the permits to run coal.yes he did.its all about alpha and mitt romney winning. its called the bible the rich get richer and the poor get pooere.rich get to keep their $.
google earl ray winning the mine permits
you talk smart seem to know little obama set the standards so there will be no more steam coal going in power plants earl has done his job well but what happens out of state is out of his control obama is the one who said he would bankrupt the power plants if they dont switch to gas not earl so what do you guys mean buy supporting a president that has shut down three state coal production and a job loss that cant be gotten back because we dont need fast food or small stores anymore there will be no one here to spend the money because well fare dont pay enough
john

Oceana, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2012
and somebody please explain how hes helping us please i would like to no you list how hes helping and ill list how hes hurting
earl jr

Gilbert, WV

#8 Sep 18, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>you talk smart seem to know little obama set the standards so there will be no more steam coal going in power plants earl has done his job well but what happens out of state is out of his control obama is the one who said he would bankrupt the power plants if they dont switch to gas not earl so what do you guys mean buy supporting a president that has shut down three state coal production and a job loss that cant be gotten back because we dont need fast food or small stores anymore there will be no one here to spend the money because well fare dont pay enough
well if romney gets in there be no jobs or ss ssi welfare or foodstamp. what if u keep your jobs but you get hurt not able to work you cannot draw welfare ss ssi or foodstamps or unenemeloyement wheres romney and ryan helping. neither no good but obama better than romney.romney wanred to take all.if you don't have a 401k you are f--k for retirement
reap n sow

Masontown, WV

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Don Blankenship will be "RE-HIRING" all the laidoff miners, but only for half the wages...Great union busting tactic. More closings to be announced next six months, so miners will be begging for $10.00 an hour. Watch
IAGREE

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Obama is not the reason we are loosing coal jobs.. Obama has never once said he was against coal or wanted to shut down mines.
For one Natural Gas is one big competitor of coal.
I really wish people would research for themselves and quit believing what your neighbor says.
earl sux

Clay, WV

#11 Sep 18, 2012
IAGREE wrote:
Obama is not the reason we are loosing coal jobs.. Obama has never once said he was against coal or wanted to shut down mines.
I really wish people would research for themselves and quit believing what your neighbor says.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Finally, a voice of reason. Coal is on the way out but it's easier for some to blame the black guy than to see the truth.
john

Oceana, WV

#12 Sep 18, 2012
earl sux wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, thank you, thank you. Finally, a voice of reason. Coal is on the way out but it's easier for some to blame the black guy than to see the truth.
nobody blaming the black guy as you say all i said was he is the reason. he said it out of his own mouth that if you build a power plant that uses coal he will tax it so high it will bankrupt not a neighbor thats out of his mouth and the only people who will vote for him is the ones that want a hand out not earning anything in life coal is used to make metal and to heat and make energy most is energy take that away and what do you have how many people are employed by gas not a 1/4 compared to coal when you take that away then all small buisness fall and there is no body to pay taxes so nobody gets hand outs think about it before you make dumb comments the jobs he creates doesnt help anybody
john

Oceana, WV

#13 Sep 18, 2012
earl jr wrote:
<quoted text>
well if romney gets in there be no jobs or ss ssi welfare or foodstamp. what if u keep your jobs but you get hurt not able to work you cannot draw welfare ss ssi or foodstamps or unenemeloyement wheres romney and ryan helping. neither no good but obama better than romney.romney wanred to take all.if you don't have a 401k you are f--k for retirement
listen he talks about taking it from the people who dont deserve it.there are so many people out there lying to get it when there is nothing wrong with them but sorry. how can they give ssecurity a raise when all the children they have raised never moved out there drawing what there moms and dads should be drawing go to work and pay in to it so our dad moms and granpaws and momaws can live good and enjoy life to many leaches sucking off them
earl sux

Princeton, WV

#14 Sep 18, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>nobody blaming the black guy as you say all i said was he is the reason. he said it out of his own mouth that if you build a power plant that uses coal he will tax it so high it will bankrupt not a neighbor thats out of his mouth and the only people who will vote for him is the ones that want a hand out not earning anything in life coal is used to make metal and to heat and make energy most is energy take that away and what do you have how many people are employed by gas not a 1/4 compared to coal when you take that away then all small buisness fall and there is no body to pay taxes so nobody gets hand outs think about it before you make dumb comments the jobs he creates doesnt help anybody
don't you understand? Natural gas is cheaper than coal. Companies will purchase whatever is the cheapest for them. It all comes down to the almighty dollar. So because less coal is being sold there will be less coal mining jobs. It's as simple as that.

And I look for many more layoffs before the election in November just to scare people like you into voting for the damn republican.
maybell

Clay, WV

#15 Sep 18, 2012
you all do realize that these politicians are only known to be truthful about one thing? LYING. Half the stuff they say they are going to do, is never going to happen. Get real. Gte your undies out your bootyhole.

“I Never Finish Anythi”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Premier, WV

#16 Sep 18, 2012
IAGREE wrote:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/11/03/...
A McDowell Republican

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 18, 2012
vote wrote:
1200 mine jobs gone what a shame ,wv is being hit hard.
I have news for'ya! WV was hit hard/made fun of even before you were born.

And Obama won McDowell County!
Sorry

Princeton, WV

#18 Sep 19, 2012
Cathead wrote:
Will never click a racist's view of the country, it is never correct.

“I Never Finish Anythi”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Premier, WV

#19 Sep 19, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Will never click a racist's view of the country, it is never correct.
Typical. Someone shows the proof....you attack the source. I have several other sources for you to attack.
Sorry

Princeton, WV

#20 Sep 19, 2012
Cathead wrote:
<quoted text>Typical. Someone shows the proof....you attack the source. I have several other sources for you to attack.
You use a known racist for a source, I call you a fraud. That is the problem of this country today,no one ever does research they take the word of a bloviated idiot hired to dumb down the idiots of this country. Next thing your dumbass will use is WV Metronews, controlled by John Raese of Palm Beach, FL.

President Obama never condemned coal, only the dumbed downed in this state believes such garbage, I wish coal would be condemed period because it is whst leads to poverty, breathing and poluting the freshwater of this region leads to poverty and stupidity of this region, once minerals are mined out, you are on your own, not the out of state corporations that turned our citizens into buffoons could care less, the clowns that sucker you into their votes does not give a crap about your lives, I believe Obama does but you will never know that because of dogwhistle poliics.

Prove me wrong (you cant) but you won;t because you clowns degrading the prez are not too bright to figure it on your own, you need a nationally known racist to do it for you.

a crap about you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 hr GodSmacked 22,465
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 40,884
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Bee 4,300
Lori Lee Smith Ellis 20 hr Randy 1
Yet another overdose.... Fri Raven 1
Lost 35 Pounsa Of Ugly (May '17) Fri Raven 6
wch Nov 16 TRUTH HURTS 5

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance