apartment for rent
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
imfree

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Two bedroom apartment (HUD approved) still available in the I'm Free building. Building has locked entry door and regularly monitored security cameras. Telephone I'm Free at 304-four 36-4 two 54 or send message to [email protected] for more information. If you try to call and there is no answer, keep trying, as someone is frequently in and out. Applications are available. Tenants and guests are required to have respect for building rules, for the property, and for all residents.
imfree

Princeton, WV

#2 Aug 17, 2010
bumping this up
imfree

Princeton, WV

#3 Aug 18, 2010
bumping again
Sarah

Princeton, WV

#4 Aug 18, 2010
What floor??? Where do you park?
i no

Bluefield, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2010
They got roches and probably more , but when i was their they got roches!!!!!
Roach Motel

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2010
i no wrote:
They got roches and probably more , but when i was their they got roches!!!!!
Ditto. roach motel. lol. All buildings in Welch have roaches, Right?
think about it

Oakvale, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2010
donna hell ;ives there,that says it all.
think about it

Oakvale, WV

#8 Aug 19, 2010
imfree wrote:
Two bedroom apartment (HUD approved) still available in the I'm Free building. Building has locked entry door and regularly monitored security cameras. Telephone I'm Free at 304-four 36-4 two 54 or send message to [email protected] for more information. If you try to call and there is no answer, keep trying, as someone is frequently in and out. Applications are available. Tenants and guests are required to have respect for building rules, for the property, and for all residents.
you can make it sound good.but if people want the real truth,ask donna hell.
Sarah

Princeton, WV

#9 Aug 19, 2010
Roach Motel wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto. roach motel. lol. All buildings in Welch have roaches, Right?
Not where I live, Orkin sprays every month
Roaches Rule

Oakvale, WV

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not where I live, Orkin sprays every month
Dont matter,Roaches outrun Orkin.
old school

Princeton, WV

#11 Aug 27, 2010
Roaches Rule wrote:
<quoted text>Dont matter,Roaches outrun Orkin.
That is a good apartments I know I live close by but until they get that long neck lady out of the window with her head out the window with her nose in every bodys affair running that mouth no person thats anything will want to go there.
hmmm

Princeton, WV

#12 Aug 28, 2010
how about ask someone who lives in the building how it is
The Zoo Keeper

Franklin, TN

#13 Sep 5, 2010
old school wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good apartments I know I live close by but until they get that long neck lady out of the window with her head out the window with her nose in every bodys affair running that mouth no person thats anything will want to go there.
Wow they are letting giraffes hang out the windows at IM FREE...lol instead of getting the Orkin man they need to call the Zoo...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 6, 2010
i believe we have 1 apartment in woodlawn available and 2 in the swope building. if interested just go to woodlawn and ask for terry he will give you info or if you want to call me to set up a meeting email me at [email protected] and i will give you the number to call me .
gone in a little while

Princeton, WV

#15 Sep 17, 2010
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
i believe we have 1 apartment in woodlawn available and 2 in the swope building. if interested just go to woodlawn and ask for terry he will give you info or if you want to call me to set up a meeting email me at [email protected] and i will give you the number to call me .
ARE THEY any more apartments in swope building?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2010
yes there is 2 avaiable i believe
1 post removed

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2010
Avon redneck lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am again.'yes there is 2' LOL You claim to have an education......lmao
Redneck loser
plop plop plop again
Mary Kay

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 17, 2010
Avon redneck lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am again.'yes there is 2' LOL You claim to have an education......lmao
Redneck loser
Whats the matter with you? Sit down on a Avon bottle I bet you lost it up that biggggggggg thing LMAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Sep 17, 2010
i know he is my stalker. i told him earlier i was sick of his crap and that when i died i hope i reincarnated as a bird so i can find him and shyt on his head. plop plop is me shitting on his head with every word he says to me and we are just lol over it here.....plop plop plop

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Sep 17, 2010
it might be squirt squirt squirt after the big old avon bottle up the butt....lol

plop plop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 11 min Mark mark 30,269
Create your own Forum 41 min Howaya 679
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr Intrepid Surfer 16,631
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,889
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr Intrepid Surfer 4,151
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... 15 hr _satan_64 8
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 23 hr TRYING_1 12,667
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages