of 6
Next Last

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2008
you guys still keeping up with these??
Gracie? Dudette? did ya watch P.S. Monday?
what did you think?
Chip did a good job again!
and the other (lady) psychic on the second show..
she hit the nail on the head too!

“I really do want world peace!”

Since: Apr 07

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 31, 2008
RaggedyAnn wrote:
what did you think?
Yes, I'm keeping up with my shows as always. I fell asleep during the second one, but the first one was excellent! I agree that Chip does a great job. I sure do miss talking TAPS and PRS with all my old friends here on Topix! I think it's a crying shame that some evil trolls invaded our forum and caused us to have trouble posting like we used to..... if you know to whom I'm referring, ROFL!!!

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Dec 07

USA

#3 Jul 31, 2008
RaggedyAnn wrote:
what did you think?
Hey GF: Yes I'm still watching. Sometimes they have Paranormal State Marathons on Sat. afternoons.

I'm still "in love"....LOL (with Grant).

We need to get this thread going again. Sept. 11th isn't far away, and the new TAPS......YEAH.

Miss you guys.

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Gracie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm keeping up with my shows as always. I fell asleep during the second one, but the first one was excellent! I agree that Chip does a great job. I sure do miss talking TAPS and PRS with all my old friends here on Topix! I think it's a crying shame that some evil trolls invaded our forum and caused us to have trouble posting like we used to..... if you know to whom I'm referring, ROFL!!!
i know exactly who you mean... & thought "it" was gone for a while...*sighs* oh well....
i miss posting with you guys too
*smooches*

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2008
GREW UP N DAVY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GF: Yes I'm still watching. Sometimes they have Paranormal State Marathons on Sat. afternoons.
I'm still "in love"....LOL (with Grant).
We need to get this thread going again. Sept. 11th isn't far away, and the new TAPS......YEAH.
Miss you guys.
hey sweetie!!!
i think i'm pretty much up to date on all of the P.S. episodes... these last 2 were really good..
and as for TAPS... i (semi)watch the International shows... but i just cant get into them as much...Andy really gets on my nerves.. i dont care much for the main guy.. i cant even think of his neam....Brian just doesnt seem himself on there.. and the Irish(?) guys.. over the top....is it just me???lol

anyway....i'm looking forward to the new ones!!

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2008
RaggedyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sweetie!!!
i think i'm pretty much up to date on all of the P.S. episodes... these last 2 were really good..
and as for TAPS... i (semi)watch the International shows... but i just cant get into them as much...Andy really gets on my nerves.. i dont care much for the main guy.. i cant even think of his neam....Brian just doesnt seem himself on there.. and the Irish(?) guys.. over the top....is it just me???lol
anyway....i'm looking forward to the new ones!!
What did you think about Brandy, the new case manager GHI brought over when Donna had to go home because of her Crohn's Disease?(On the other hand, maybe Donna had enough of Robb and Andy, ROFLMBO!!!!!)

Paranormal State is much better this second season, IMO. It has more kick to it.

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 2, 2008
RaggedyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
i know exactly who you mean... & thought "it" was gone for a while...*sighs* oh well....
*smooches*
I'm soooooo weary of the reruns of "Invasion Of The Forum Snatchers". It got old real fast! Of course, I had seen the original on another forum and loathed that one as well.

“HAPPY SPRING”

USA

#8 Aug 4, 2008
I'm with RaggAnn on GHI, just can't seem to get in to it.
I do like Paranormal State better, maybe because I am getting use to them more.

The Irish Guys are very DRAMATIC.....LOL

No one can compare with our Jason & Grant.

Glad this thread is going....WE won't let anyone "haunt" this thread...LOL

STAY COOL FRIENDS.......Later

“HAPPY SPRING”

USA

#9 Aug 4, 2008
Hey Raggs, and Gracie:

My baby-girl will be 17 years old this Thursday,
August 7th. Send up good thoughts and prayers for her.
She is doing fine.

Don't forget the prayers and good thoughts!!

Love U guys.

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2008
Gracie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you think about Brandy, the new case manager GHI brought over when Donna had to go home because of her Crohn's Disease?(On the other hand, maybe Donna had enough of Robb and Andy, ROFLMBO!!!!!)
Paranormal State is much better this second season, IMO. It has more kick to it.
to tell the truth Gracie... i had it on.. but it was mostly background noise, because i really just cannot get into it... what did you think of her?
i havent heard anything else about Donna... she's a little deep too... but i can tolerate her! lol

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#11 Aug 4, 2008
i think P.S. has much stronger cases this year... and the group seems to have found thier footing.. much better season..

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 Aug 4, 2008
GREW UP N DAVY wrote:
Hey Raggs, and Gracie:
My baby-girl will be 17 years old this Thursday,
August 7th. Send up good thoughts and prayers for her.
She is doing fine.
Don't forget the prayers and good thoughts!!
Love U guys.
giver her hugs & kisses from me & my girl.. & sing Happy Birthday to her from us!!!

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#13 Aug 4, 2008
Sneaks in.
Sits in the corner.
Sits quietly and watches good conversation.

<waves HI!>

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Aug 5, 2008
Scanner wrote:
Sneaks in.
Sits in the corner.
Sits quietly and watches good conversation.
<waves HI!>
hey girlie!!!
jump in here & hang on where ya can!!

“HAPPY SPRING”

USA

#15 Aug 6, 2008
RaggedyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
*smooches*
I'm not on here as much as I use to be. Have U noticed how just about every thread goes off topic and ends up being hi-jacked.....LOl ???
Its the same stuff over and over. BORING!!!

If its not her then its the "landlord AKA "recovering Catholic" AKA "atheist" and now it is AKA "wiccan".
ROFLOL....
Did I leave any out???(shaking my head)

I didn't know why Donna had come back to the USA.
I wonder if it was really a health reason, or if she just prefers working with the TAPS team here in the US??

Gotta get to work, everyone have a good day!!!
There's a TAPS rerun on at 7pm the USA TEAM.
1 post removed

“HAPPY SPRING”

USA

#17 Aug 11, 2008
I'm just full of INFO this AM. ENJOY FRIENDS

Sci Fi renews 'Ghost Hunters' for fifth season, to air Halloween special

By Christopher Rocchio, 07/21/2008

Sci Fi Channel announced it has renewed Ghost Hunters for a fifth season, with 25 new episodes of the reality series currently slated to debut in 2009.

Ghost Hunters' fifth season will continue to follow The Atlantic Paranormal Society members and real-life plumbers Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson as they investigate hauntings and bizarre occurrences around the country.

The show's fourth season premiered earlier this year and averaged 2.7 million total viewers and 1.7 million viewers each among the Adults 18-49 and 25-54 demographics. An April 9 broadcast featuring a special investigation at a U.S. Air Force base averaged 1.8 million viewers in the Adults 24-54 demographic -- the best ever for a Sci Fi original reality series telecast.

In addition to the fifth-season renewal, Sci Fi also announced the show's third-annual Ghost Hunters Live Halloween event will air October 31 and serve as the culmination of the network's "31 Days of Halloween" programming event.

This October's Ghost Hunters Live Halloween special will follow Hawes and Wilson as they return to Fort Delaware, which was primarily used as an artillery defense for the Union during the Civil War. It eventually became a Civil War POW camp and housed over 33,000 Confederate soldiers, many of whom died there.

Hawes and Wilson first visited Fort Delaware in June and -- after capturing "a variety of paranormal encounters" -- the team will return this Halloween for the live special.

In addition, the event will also include multi-camera online video feed and thermal imaging camera views; access to photos from the live event; a live Q&A with the TAPS team members; and the return of the "Panic Button," which allows web watchers to alert the team of something they are seeing live on television.

Ghost Hunters is produced is produced by Sci Fi Channel in association with Pilgrim Films and Television. Craig Piligian, Thomas Thayer, Rob Katz and Alan David will serve as executive producers.

Princeton, WV

#18 Aug 14, 2008
Well, I'm so glad they're done with that stupid Stanley Hotel for the live Halloween telecast! I always thought that place was B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

Princeton, WV

#19 Aug 18, 2008
Just a reminder that a new episode of PARANORMAL STATE is on at 10PM tonight on the A&E network. The episode at 10:30 is a rerun.

Did any of you watch PRS last week? I noticed that the new episode they advertised about a vampire lady were different from the one they actually showed. I wonder why they pulled it and showed reruns instead???

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Aug 19, 2008
Gracie Lou wrote:
Just a reminder that a new episode of PARANORMAL STATE is on at 10PM tonight on the A&E network. The episode at 10:30 is a rerun.
Did any of you watch PRS last week? I noticed that the new episode they advertised about a vampire lady were different from the one they actually showed. I wonder why they pulled it and showed reruns instead???
i think all of the new shows this season are so much better than last!!but i hadnt seen the advertisement about the vampire lady... have you seen it since??

Level 1

Wise, VA

#21 Aug 20, 2008
RaggedyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
i think all of the new shows this season are so much better than last!!but i hadnt seen the advertisement about the vampire lady... have you seen it since??
No vampire lady ad??????
That sux!!!!!!!!
( sorry ladies...I just couldn't resist)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 min texas pete 5,156
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 35 min Eternal truth 40,140
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr Eternal truth 35,258
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 hr River Tam 12,904
Quitting Opiates and Cigarettes (Mar '07) Sun Josh 7
Favorite songs (Feb '13) May 27 Eternal truth 1,079
Is Wicca More Popular Than Christianity for Women? (Sep '08) May 27 Ryanwilson 30

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages