tug river and dr ray
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2010
I was seen by a sleeping beauty or sleeping dork at the Northfork Tug River. When i was called back he was asleep in the back hall. After being put in the room i could hear the nurse trying to wake him up.i hope im never ever sick enough to have to go back to that place.i can wait at the hospital

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2010
FYI wrote:
I was seen by a sleeping beauty or sleeping dork at the Northfork Tug River. When i was called back he was asleep in the back hall. After being put in the room i could hear the nurse trying to wake him up.i hope im never ever sick enough to have to go back to that place.i can wait at the hospital
if you live in princeton why would you drive all the way to northfork

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2010
i know i found out yesterday after i am out of a couple of my meds that dr. leacock is no longer working there and now i have to make an appointment to go see the new dr. jeezzz this is ridiculous....the pharmacy didnt even know until today that he was not working there anymore
Tug River Health

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2010
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
i know i found out yesterday after i am out of a couple of my meds that dr. leacock is no longer working there and now i have to make an appointment to go see the new dr. jeezzz this is ridiculous....the pharmacy didnt even know until today that he was not working there anymore
Dr.Leacock told me two months ago that he's leaving the Tug Rivers in McDowell County.
I went to the Gary Clinic on 10.04.2010 for refills on meds..The New Doc pulled up my old files from Leacock..The things he put on my file was crazy.
He had meds that I've never been on listed...Dr.Leacock always did act kinda strange.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2010
everytime i went to see leacock he always asked me why i was there. i was thinking to myself being a register medical tech, dont you read the chart dude.
Tug River Health

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 7, 2010
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
everytime i went to see leacock he always asked me why i was there. i was thinking to myself being a register medical tech, dont you read the chart dude.
We don't need to worry about the Mad Doc Leacock anymore...He's gone.

I'll give the new doctors one chance, If I'm not happy with them I'm off to Mercer County for better luck, Better Luck, I hope.
Tug River Health

Clay, WV

#7 Oct 10, 2010
Why would Doctors come to poor McDowell County to practice Medicine?
If I was a doctor McDowell County would be the last place on earth for me to enter.

The no good bastards here in McDowell County.
What A Leach

Rock, WV

#8 Oct 10, 2010
Tug River Health wrote:
If I was a doctor McDowell County would be the last place on earth for me to enter.
Dont you think McDowell County has been awful good to your leaching,no good azz? You have never worked,and leached off your poor momma for almost 60 years.How do you feel that you have any right to down anyone,or anywhere? You are a no good bumming,leaching,basturd!plain and simple.
Lori

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Tug River Health wrote:
<quoted text>Dr.Leacock told me two months ago that he's leaving the Tug Rivers in McDowell County.
I went to the Gary Clinic on 10.04.2010 for refills on meds..The New Doc pulled up my old files from Leacock..The things he put on my file was crazy.
He had meds that I've never been on listed...Dr.Leacock always did act kinda strange.
my meds were messed up for a week at walmart because Leacock had wrote the wrong medicine .another one up there is Estep she don't seem to care.but they have been saying he was going to leave.
Kat

Bluefield, WV

#10 Oct 11, 2010
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
There 's suppose to be a new lady Dr. there now her name is Dr. Robertson.Tug River called me before my app. and asked me if I would like to see her as Dr. Leacock was leaving.
Tug River Health

Clay, WV

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>There 's suppose to be a new lady Dr. there now her name is Dr. Robertson.Tug River called me before my app. and asked me if I would like to see her as Dr. Leacock was leaving.
My last check-up was two months ago..I go back in November. I don't know what Doctor I will see until then.

Like I said before, If he or she is not but to my liking I'm off to Mercer County or Bluefield Virginia.

Since: Dec 09

Brentwood, TN

#12 Nov 2, 2010
leacock was a nasty a** doc he was fired!yes he was strange
Welch

Spanishburg, WV

#13 Nov 4, 2010
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>There 's suppose to be a new lady Dr. there now her name is Dr. Robertson.Tug River called me before my app. and asked me if I would like to see her as Dr. Leacock was leaving.
I think Robertson is really big. You know, FAT.
david r

Bluefield, WV

#14 Nov 4, 2010
Welch wrote:
<quoted text>I think Robertson is really big. You know, FAT.
so are you ,leech. are you still playing with yourself in the coal box naked?You are nastey leech.
kim

Bluefield, WV

#15 Nov 7, 2010
If you are not happy! go to another doctor! why do you go to the clinic? go to a so called good doctor, if you have the money, or shut the f up, you all have nothing better to do but bash everyone, grow the f up,,,
Tug River Basher

Spanishburg, WV

#16 Nov 7, 2010
kim wrote:
If you are not happy! go to another doctor! why do you go to the clinic? go to a so called good doctor, if you have the money, or shut the f up, you all have nothing better to do but bash everyone, grow the f up,,,
Why do you care what I post on here?
If you don't like it, Ignore it.
Crazy

Princeton, WV

#17 May 21, 2011
I heard at least 3 of Dr. Robertsons patients had overdosed on all the pain meds she is giving people.. and talk about strange.. she is as strange as any day as Dr. Leacock... somebody needs to do something with her
nogoodbastard fromwv

Marbury, AL

#18 Jul 15, 2011
Tug River Health wrote:
Doctors that go into the poor counties regardless of which state they are in should be commeneded. Poor people every bit deserve medical treatment just as much as those who have the luxury of going anywhere and being treatment by the finest. You will be judged one day for looking down your nose at the poor and treating them as if they do not matter, and just because you are poor does not mean you are a bastard. Some of us who grew up poor were raised with a loving mother and father, you have no right to judge. I took my children to Tug River 20 years ago and was treated by good doctors. I could have gone elsewhere my children WERE NOT on Medicaid and WERE NOT BASTARDS. Maybe you are speaking of yourself. I will pray for you.
born WVproud

Marbury, AL

#19 Jul 15, 2011
david r wrote:
<quoted text>so are you ,leech. are you still playing with yourself in the coal box naked?You are nastey leech.
I cannot believe the people living in the state I still call home after being gone 16 years are so rude and judgemental. What does someone's size have to do with who they are. Seriously, would you rather have an overweight doctor who is caring and knows what they are doing treating you or a skinny doctor who graduated Medical School with all D's. I would definately want the doctor who is going to know what is going on with me.
were

Princeton, WV

#20 Aug 7, 2011
Welch wrote:
<quoted text>I think Robertson is really big. You know, FAT.
Is this Dr. Robertson located in Northfork or Gary?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr texas pete 40,349
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Caring 4,303
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 7 hr Eternal truth 22,492
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 14 hr Eternal truth 40,903
how can people who dont go to church think ever... 14 hr Eternal truth 18
Lori Mon Randy 1
Yet another overdose.... Nov 17 Raven 1

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance