Premier Trailer Park
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Matoaka, WV

#1 Jun 30, 2008
Does anyone know what happened up there yesterday?
Sara

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jun 30, 2008
Nope
My Turn

Smoot, WV

#3 Jun 30, 2008
Sara wrote:
Nope
Me either lolol good afternoon, just got back from the Doctor, she said I was doing fine. LOLOL
Level 3

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Jun 30, 2008
An unattended death
Powerwagon

Maysel, WV

#5 Jun 30, 2008
meelie mouth wrote:
An unattended death
Does anyone know who it was?
What

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2008
Bump
Coyote Bandit

Princeton, WV

#7 Jul 1, 2008
I think they called him by his nickname,cat in the hat.
Wow

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 1, 2008
I've heard of "Cat in the Hat" on the scanner many times. Is that who it was?
Coyote Bandit

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 1, 2008
That,s who it was.
Wondering

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jul 1, 2008
Coyote Bandit wrote:
That,s who it was.
When was this?
just jen

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 1, 2008
is this Paul Justice???
help me

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Jul 1, 2008
please people..paul justice is my brother....
Out Of Control

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 1, 2008
I know someone else was found down there Sat.morning,it wasnt the one that was mentioned above,unless there was two DOAs from the Trailor Park.sure hope not.
help me

Pflugerville, TX

#14 Jul 1, 2008
look i am outta state ...i come on here to see where people are saying my brother has died...can any os you help me?
A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 1, 2008
help me wrote:
look i am outta state ...i come on here to see where people are saying my brother has died...can any os you help me?
the person they are laughing about is one of my good friends his name was groover eldridge He passed away sunday afternoon at his home so please for the family dont make light of his death thank you
help me

Pflugerville, TX

#16 Jul 1, 2008
who is laughing...i came on here to look around and see where they are saying they found my brother dead...all i want to know is it him or not and if not i think its pretty fucked up people would come here to start rumors...think of their families first before running ur mouth about shit u dont know!!!!
So Sad

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jul 1, 2008
A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>the person they are laughing about is one of my good friends his name was groover eldridge He passed away sunday afternoon at his home so please for the family dont make light of his death thank you
I am so sorry to hear of anyones death,this is so sad.but I havent saw anywhere on here where anyone was laughing,or even makening any snide remarks.again,this is so sad,for everyone involved,especially the family of the deceased.
Sheila

Bluefield, WV

#18 Jul 1, 2008
A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>the person they are laughing about is one of my good friends his name was groover eldridge He passed away sunday afternoon at his home so please for the family dont make light of his death thank you
I don't see anyone laughing on here about this. Did both of these people die?
So Sad

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jul 1, 2008
help me wrote:
who is laughing...i came on here to look around and see where they are saying they found my brother dead...all i want to know is it him or not and if not i think its pretty fucked up people would come here to start rumors...think of their families first before running ur mouth about shit u dont know!!!!
You are right!!I could imagine how you felt on here reading about a death and your brothers name being mentioned,and you not knowing if it was true or not.I am glad that it wasnt your brother,because Im sure you was in a state of shock.I hate it for anybody to have to go through a family members death,as I said it is so sad for anyone to go through.and I saw nowhere on here where anyone was laughing or said anything out of the way.Pray for the family that has lost their loved one.
help me

Pflugerville, TX

#20 Jul 1, 2008
i have found out it was NOT my brother..he is alive and well at work...see thats what gives mcdowell a bad name..its people starting rumors...its as if they have nothing better to do then make up stuff..leaves me to wonder what theses people do all day...see over a rumor..its costed my father the pain and anguish of not knowing if his son is alive...and for me it has costed me more then pain about 15 long distance phone calls..so whoever started this runor...hope ya happy now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 44 min texas pete 36,080
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr Sundog512 33,125
Big Four Exxon 9 hr Dungadude 5
Word assocation (Sep '07) 9 hr luci 17,439
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 9 hr luci 5,702
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 23 hr luci 2,226
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Hickabilly BR549 1,341
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages