wondering

Procious, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Does anyone know where the Wilma Collins family went? I was told Hazzards did them really did them dirty and they lost all of the money they payed on their home.Anyone know the truth?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 3, 2013
THAT IS THE TRUTH AND THEY LIVE IN GRUNDY RIGHT NOW .
1 post removed
How Sad

Mullens, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2013
How in the world did this happen? I'm sort of confused, how could the Hazzard's make them lose money the had paid on their home? If this is true, it is so sad and makes me mad. The Collins' family are wonderful, loving people. How could this even happen, I don't understand. And, what in the world will they do now?? Welch is their lifetime home.
1 post removed

“what ya wanna know?”

Level 6

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I hate to see that family move. especially Hobart. I know him,and hes always been a very good guy. I hope the Hazzards didnt do this family wrong. They didnt deserve to be done wrong. they are very good people and a good family. I hated so much to see them leave the area.
who is hobarts dad and mom?
Anonymous

Grundy, VA

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Hobert's moms name is Wilma Collins and dad was Harold William Collins. They are in Grundy. Where Sam Hazzard Jr. wouldn't do any repairs to the house after Hobert's mom pd over $36,000 for the house in payments. So they were done dirty by Sam Hazzard JR.
1 post removed
Flim Flam Man

Princeton, WV

#9 Mar 9, 2013
maeb98 wrote:
Hobert's moms name is Wilma Collins and dad was Harold William Collins. They are in Grundy. Where Sam Hazzard Jr. wouldn't do any repairs to the house after Hobert's mom pd over $36,000 for the house in payments. So they were done dirty by Sam Hazzard JR.
Does the Collin's family own the Real Estate now?
If they do, Sam has nothing to do with the house.
Anonymous

Grundy, VA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
@ Shame, The family tried to find a place and nothing was for rent in the County or Mercer County big enough for the Collins Family. Mr. H's brother is currently having a time paying his vehicle payment from month to month where he lost his job at Walmart. You find a lawyer that will handle the case and they will take Sam Hazzard JR. to court. And @ Flim Flam Man no the Collins family was paying Sam Hazzard Jr each month he claims he had a bank note but Wilma Collins has her bank records showing where she pd him each month. For a house that he wouldn't fix.
Flim Flam Man

Bluefield, WV

#11 Mar 11, 2013
maeb98 wrote:
@ Shame, The family tried to find a place and nothing was for rent in the County or Mercer County big enough for the Collins Family. Mr. H's brother is currently having a time paying his vehicle payment from month to month where he lost his job at Walmart. You find a lawyer that will handle the case and they will take Sam Hazzard JR. to court. And @ Flim Flam Man no the Collins family was paying Sam Hazzard Jr each month he claims he had a bank note but Wilma Collins has her bank records showing where she pd him each month. For a house that he wouldn't fix.
I don't understand it.
The Collins Family was renting the house? Or did the family buy it and were making payment's to Sam?
1 post removed
Flim Flam Man

Bluefield, WV

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Was it in the contract that the Hazzards was to make repairs to the home? Why hasnt the family got an Attorney and taken his azz to Court?Sounds like thats what they should do.
I know Sam, He's a smart businessman.
Anonymous

Grundy, VA

#14 Mar 12, 2013
They were paying Sam Hazzard 600.00 a month for the house and he wouldn't repair the house. If they could find a lawyer I'm sure they would take him to court.
1 post removed
Flim Flam Man

Clay, WV

#16 Mar 12, 2013
maeb98 wrote:
They were paying Sam Hazzard 600.00 a month for the house and he wouldn't repair the house. If they could find a lawyer I'm sure they would take him to court.
So the family was renting!

Sam doesn't have to do repairs if he doesn't want to.
Sam is the owner of the Real Estate.

It's just like renting an apartment.
The owner/Landlord doesn't have to repair anything. Not unless it's in writing/Lease agreement.

I have friends renting an apartment in Mercer County, They have tried, and tried to get the LandLord/Owner to fix/repair some small problems with NO Luck.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2013
IF A LANDLORD IS NOT MAKING REPAIRS ON A HOUSE AND RENTING IT THE TENETS CAN CALL THE HOUSING AUTHORITY AND THEY WILL COME IN AND INVESTIGATE. IF IT IS SEEN THAT THE PLACE IS UNFIT TO LIVE IN THEN THEY WILL CONDEMN THE PLACE. HOBERT SENT ME PICS OF THE PLACE WHEN HE WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FIX IT. THE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM FLOOR WAS ROTTENING OUT DUE TO A WATER LEAK THAT WAS GOING DOWN INTO THE FIRST FLOOR AMONG OTHER THINGS. IF THEY WAS RENTING TO OWN THEN THE LANDLORD DIDNT HAVE TO FIX THE PLACE UP BUT IF THEY MISSED A PAYMENT THEN IT WOULD GO BACK TO HIM. I KNOW THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND PLACES AROUND HERE IN WELCH BUT WE HAD NOTHING AT THE TIME. I HOPE IN TIME THEY WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE BACK AND HIS BROTHER GET HIS JOB BACK AT WALLY WORLD.
umm no

Peytona, WV

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Flim Flam Man wrote:
<quoted text>So the family was renting!
Sam doesn't have to do repairs if he doesn't want to.
Sam is the owner of the Real Estate.
It's just like renting an apartment.
The owner/Landlord doesn't have to repair anything. Not unless it's in writing/Lease agreement.
I have friends renting an apartment in Mercer County, They have tried, and tried to get the LandLord/Owner to fix/repair some small problems with NO Luck.
The house has to be maintained and kept in livable condition. The owner is responsible for doing that. But why would anyone pay 600 dollars a month in rent money for that length of a time. That makes no sence at all when you could be making a payment on a house and owning it someday.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Grundy, VA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
umm no wrote:
<quoted text>The house has to be maintained and kept in livable condition. The owner is responsible for doing that. But why would anyone pay 600 dollars a month in rent money for that length of a time. That makes no sence at all when you could be making a payment on a house and owning it someday.
The house had a hole in the upstairs bathroom and it leaked down to the kitchen plus the Collins family had a disabled kid in the house too he's autistic and has seizures. And Sam Hazzard wouldn't fix anything. But wanted his money each month.
umm no

Peytona, WV

#21 Mar 13, 2013
maeb98 wrote:
<quoted text> The house had a hole in the upstairs bathroom and it leaked down to the kitchen plus the Collins family had a disabled kid in the house too he's autistic and has seizures. And Sam Hazzard wouldn't fix anything. But wanted his money each month.
Then the family that lived in the house needs to hire a GOOD lawyer (that does not live in McDowell County) to represent them.
umm no

Peytona, WV

#22 Mar 13, 2013
There are laws that protect the little person. Don't sit back and take this. Call Attorney General, check around for a good lawyer that can't be bought off.
Flim Flam Man

Clay, WV

#23 Mar 13, 2013
umm no wrote:
<quoted text>The house has to be maintained and kept in livable condition. The owner is responsible for doing that. But why would anyone pay 600 dollars a month in rent money for that length of a time. That makes no sence at all when you could be making a payment on a house and owning it someday.
where did you get that info about maintaining a rental property?

$600.00 a month rent is a house payment..I agree with you on that.
Mr- h

Clay, WV

#24 Mar 14, 2013
Any up-dates on the Collin's family?
House Payment

Clay, WV

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Mr_h, Has nothing but Bad Luck.

If he didn't have bad luck, He'd have NO luck at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 min Weep no mo 2,884
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 15 min janeebee 38,054
Crooked Hillary steals food from orphans at orp... 29 min Weepy 3
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 hr Mark mark 34,032
Trump utterly crushes Hillary in debate! 12 hr janeebee 18
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 6,281
So-called "fact checkers" paid by Clinton Found... 19 hr With Her 2

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages