dentist

Clay, WV

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Just wanting to get some opinions on the dentists at Tug River
good experiences and bad
rocky gap

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 10, 2011
They have several, Dice is a nice guy but he tried to fix some of my teeth instead of pull them like I wanted him to and I now have to go to rocky gap and pay 100.00 each tooth to get them pulled.....theres a woman there I cant remember her name, but she was good the tooth she fixed stayed fixed. I havent had any trouble out of it so far.
duh

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2011
rocky gap wrote:
They have several, Dice is a nice guy but he tried to fix some of my teeth instead of pull them like I wanted him to and I now have to go to rocky gap and pay 100.00 each tooth to get them pulled.....theres a woman there I cant remember her name, but she was good the tooth she fixed stayed fixed. I havent had any trouble out of it so far.
why go to rocky gap.only $5 for an extraction at tug river clinic.the dentist there is aces as far as I am concerned.and in the summer graduates from the college of dentistry come up too.
The only bad thing was the thief that worked in accounting. hope her ass goes to prison for that 1/2 millin in embezzelment! She was always asking me for money. I told her you take what my insurances gives you or nothing. And if you want more, then bill me. She said they did not bill. So I said no bill no pay! I got some nice teeth from the dentist at tug river clinic! She wanted $500 I think I gave $250.
she also would not let you have your teeth until you paid in full. screw her.And I did!
So anyone that has dentures at the tug river dental clinic go back have them fitted and do not take them out of your mouth if they fit. Make payments!
rocky gap

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 11, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
why go to rocky gap.only $5 for an extraction at tug river clinic.the dentist there is aces as far as I am concerned.and in the summer graduates from the college of dentistry come up too.
The only bad thing was the thief that worked in accounting. hope her ass goes to prison for that 1/2 millin in embezzelment! She was always asking me for money. I told her you take what my insurances gives you or nothing. And if you want more, then bill me. She said they did not bill. So I said no bill no pay! I got some nice teeth from the dentist at tug river clinic! She wanted $500 I think I gave $250.
she also would not let you have your teeth until you paid in full. screw her.And I did!
So anyone that has dentures at the tug river dental clinic go back have them fitted and do not take them out of your mouth if they fit. Make payments!
Well I go to rocky gap now because I dont qualify for the low income program, I should qualify but by their standards or whatever they say I dont.
As a matter of fact I'm still making payments on the teeth that were so called fixed from Tug river, oh well thats life I guess.
I just prefer to go to rocky gap atleast I know the work I get done there is right, I've had some pulled, some filled and havent had a bit of problem out of them....
Lia

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Jun 16, 2011
Wow...I found an answer to a question before I asked it...and got the answer I was really looking for. I want a dentist that will try to save a tooth instead of just pulling because it's cheaper. I want to keep every single tooth for as long as possible, but I haven't been able to go to a dentist for a long time. I feel a lot better about going there.

“It's Good To Be The Queen”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Jun 20, 2011
lmao...i had....lmao...all my teeth...lmao...pulled. jeff...lmao...loves it...lmao...

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Pineville, WV

#7 Oct 23, 2011
i was needing 3 teeth pulled and wanted fack ones screwed in for replacement then a couple feeling but i dont have a lot of money to pay i was tring to find the cheepest place to have them fixed or someone that i can do a payment plan with and i was told that tug river was the cheepest place to have that done...was woundering if tug river would be the best or cheepest place to fix my teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 8 min River Tam 22,535
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr UR Such a Dimwit 44,862
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr URA Hilljack Pervert 40,378
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr -Prince- 40,910
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr snickers 4,304
how can people who dont go to church think ever... Nov 21 Eternal truth 18
Lori Nov 20 Randy 1

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance