Next Last
worried sick

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Does anyone have info on the doa at premier mountain
layna

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 7, 2012
i was told it was a coal truck and a man in a car.
want to know

Bluefield, WV

#3 Dec 7, 2012
what time did this happen

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 7, 2012
layna wrote:
i was told it was a coal truck and a man in a car.
Coal truck, what a surprise.
worried sick

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 7, 2012
beteen 5 30 & 6 pm
WorriedToDeath

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Does anyone know what kind of car was involved?
welch

Princeton, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2012
ford taurus is what it looked like to me. noone died though, the driver is being flown to charleston from what i gathered.
WorriedToDeath

Princeton, WV

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Thanks. Do you know if there was more than one person in the car?
WorriedToDeath

Princeton, WV

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Also, what color did it look like?
saw the car

Pineville, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2012
it was on the rollback going thru, the car was silver, could not tell what it was tho
please pray

Bluefield, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
anyone know anything yet? I have never saw that many ambulanes, I didnt know that they were that many in mcdowell county. when you really need one, you cant get one. and this wreck had several/
looked bad

Clay, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2012
it looked really bad. am surprised if nobody was dead on the scene. may god be with these people and their families. also curious how it happened.
angelface

Spanishburg, WV

#13 Dec 7, 2012
They had to fly the driver of the car to charleston, the coal truck was cutting off the road had his signal light on the driver ran up under the coal truck from the rear,
layna

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 7, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Coal truck, what a surprise.
it wasnt the coal trucks fault this time according to witnesses the car plowed into the back of the coal truck. the coal truck was pulling off the road. the poor man made a mistake and could pay for it with his life. Hope he survives and heals soon.
Mark

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Coal truck, what a surprise.
you should spend some time behind the wheel of one. It is not the Cakewalk you think it is. Believe one who knows!!!

Level 8

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>you should spend some time behind the wheel of one. It is not the Cakewalk you think it is. Believe one who knows!!!
Then don't drive it! Most can't do it safely anyway, nor do they keep there safety standards up. Natural Gas, ya!

Level 8

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>you should spend some time behind the wheel of one. It is not the Cakewalk you think it is. Believe one who knows!!!
Sure give me all the judge-its you want, I see you careening through red-lights and speeding 25 MPH over the limit everyday. It's a wonder you don't kill more innocent people you irresponsible hicks.
stfu

Bluefield, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2012
oh god here we go about coal trucks again, irresponsible hicks? really, these men go out here to provide for there family's, accidents do happen, & i pray that the man involved in this accident is okay.. prayers going up for his family.
Dear Obama

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Please get these coal trucks off the road. Tell EPA to enhance the Clean Air Act and shut these Coal Companies down. So many people have health problems and these road monsters are dangerous for society. They tear up roads and everyone's vehicles. We can have other means of businesses to stimulate our area besides nasty old coal and grease.

Level 8

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 8, 2012
stfu wrote:
oh god here we go about coal trucks again, irresponsible hicks? really, these men go out here to provide for there family's, accidents do happen, & i pray that the man involved in this accident is okay.. prayers going up for his family.
Men? Follow the rules and pay more highway taxes. Chesapeak, is a deathtrap due to irresponsible coal drivers. I see it everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump utterly crushes Hillary in debate! 8 hr Weepy 38
So-called "fact checkers" paid by Clinton Found... 10 hr DayStar__ 4
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 10 hr Sundog512 38,067
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 10 hr Sundog512 34,035
Crooked Hillary steals food from orphans at orp... 11 hr Weepy 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Weepy 2,884
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Wed Princess Hey 6,281

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance