First Prev
of 17
Next Last
FMI

Lerona, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2009
Who is the Charles Lawson who was arrested on drug charges and indicted by the federal people? There was an article in the paper today about that but didn't give any age or address.
1 post removed
idk

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2009
he's from Iaeger - former cop - older man
meme

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 20, 2009
a friend of Barry's.
also

Lerona, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2009
A FRIEND OF JUDY AND RAYS.... HE WAS THERE ADVISER... Its all coming out now... watch out Barry... Charles is going to turn on you!!!
June Cleaver

Spanishburg, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2009
for all of you ppl who don't believe nothing that gets posted on here about b. h. & f. h. it's all getting ready to come out about the drugs. you are right, also. c. l. will turn b.h. over because they done alot of their dealing and doctor hopping from state to state together. so look out b.h.!!!!! back where the election was going on someone posted on here that c.l. and b.h. was making trips to florida to hit doctors. it was true but looks like alot more than that is coming to surface. ya know, you don't do things and get by with them forever. it don't work that way. i hope they all get what's coming to them because they are such dirty ppl. this drug thing has been going on for a long time because the feds will watch you for yrs before they hang you. look OUT!!!! bh and fh looks like your time is running out to. hee-hee..........
Lucky

Spanishburg, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2009
R.B. must be stupid. The whole county proved how they feel about B.H. in the last election but R.B. is going to let B.H. cost him the next election because ppl will NOT vote for him again since he's crawling on the bottom of the barrel with the H.'s. Make good of it R and J because you will be out next time around and you can thank your best friends for it.
old lessons

Institute, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2009
Lucky wrote:
R.B. must be stupid. The whole county proved how they feel about B.H. in the last election but R.B. is going to let B.H. cost him the next election because ppl will NOT vote for him again since he's crawling on the bottom of the barrel with the H.'s. Make good of it R and J because you will be out next time around and you can thank your best friends for it.
my mom alwats said, you are judged by the company you keep.
HMMMMM

Rupert, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2009
FMI wrote:
Who is the Charles Lawson who was arrested on drug charges and indicted by the federal people? There was an article in the paper today about that but didn't give any age or address.
He is one of Ray's cronies. Charles hangs out at the commission building with Ray. I pesonally have seen him there lots of times.
sneaky

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2009
What do you know... Charlie the Clown is going to the pin... so funny. What's next for Barry, Cecil and Mike C? And what about those commissioners? Ray and Judy are you guys embarrassed?
OH MY

Waterloo, IA

#11 Mar 20, 2009
Does anyone know what paper this was in
Newspaper

Rupert, WV

#12 Mar 20, 2009
OH MY wrote:
Does anyone know what paper this was in
In the Bluefield Daily Telegraph on page two. Wonder if he'll squeal on Barry?
Your Next B H

Princeton, WV

#13 Mar 20, 2009
Newspaper wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Bluefield Daily Telegraph on page two. Wonder if he'll squeal on Barry?
I'd say Charles and Barry both will be doing some serious squealing after they get thrown in a cell with big Leroy. Those two will be new fish that'll be fed all the trouser trout they can stand. LMAO!! Barry's woman will be getting some new meat too besides the meat she's gettin at the new job. And those disability checks will be paying for ever pound of it she gets. LMFAO! Poetic justice I'd say. Why are you looking over your shoulder Barry? Leroy will be covering your azz for ya in a little while. You wont have to look back cause you'll know who's behind you then. LMAO! I wonder when the elected people will start dropping his "FRIENDSHIP" like a used condom?
Concerned

Princeton, WV

#14 Mar 20, 2009
Mr. Lawson better hope he doesn't end up dead in a house fire.
Lucy Mae

Princeton, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2009
Is this the Charles Lawson that was once married to a lady named Rita about 30 some years ago?
All Ears

Boiling Springs, SC

#16 Mar 20, 2009
Concerned wrote:
Mr. Lawson better hope he doesn't end up dead in a house fire.
What??
wondering

Bluefield, WV

#17 Mar 20, 2009
i dont see how it can be this charles lawson cause he hasnt even been arrested for drugs as i know of they cannot print something in the paper about u getting arrested before u do get arrested can they???
Wondering

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 20, 2009
wondering wrote:
i dont see how it can be this charles lawson cause he hasnt even been arrested for drugs as i know of they cannot print something in the paper about u getting arrested before u do get arrested can they???
He was not arrested, he was indicted by the Federal Grand Jury which means he is about to be arrested. When the Federal Grand Jury meets they present information from investigations that have been on going to the Jury. This jury decides rather there is enough evidence to indict this person. Dr. Brodnik of Bluefield was also indicted by the same grand jury. Feds usually have investigations going on for months before having someone indicted. So answer to your question, yes you can be indicted before you are arrested, and yes it can be in the paper before you are arrested. They usually ask that these indictments be sealed until they arrest the person, but obviously not in this case. I served on a Federal Grand Jury and most of the cases we indicted were drug cases. Lots of times these people do not even know they have been under investigation. They just think they are getting by with everything. Remember, the Headens and Chris Gross thought they were getting by with everything too. You can't watch your back 24 hours a day.
saigon

Bluefield, WV

#19 Mar 20, 2009
Is this the same Lawson that was shot while being a deputy?If so he is friends with a lot of folks on both sides.Not saying any of the rest done any wrong.
wait a minute

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2009
Will Charles be the first drug deal in the federal prison in Welch?
OH MY

Waterloo, IA

#21 Mar 21, 2009
Does anyone know if this is the same CL that's married to Jackie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 2 hr COOTERDOG 15,495
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 7 hr Eternal truth 44,247
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 8 hr Young bessie 40,229
New 10 hr Ilike 5
News Steve Harvey Receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star (May '13) 21 hr Roderfield River Rat 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Tue Princess Hey 2,691

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages