Surfs Up

Santa Paula, CA

#87 May 25, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, you used to be on here 24/7/365 until you lost your account and had to go gray box.
;)
Are your posting from the bus station now?
Or do they not let beached whales into the bus station?
<quoted text>
Snappy retort.Why are you so hideously ugly?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#88 May 25, 2012
Surfs Up wrote:
<quoted text>Snappy retort.Why are you so hideously ugly?
Oh no. I've been called ugly by Shamu the Sea Cow, whatever shall I do.

;)
Surfs Up

Santa Paula, CA

#89 May 25, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. I've been called ugly by Shamu the Sea Cow, whatever shall I do.
;)
LOL..spoken like the sea cow who had to tape tunas to her crotch to get the cats to play with her
Stolen Goods

Northfork, WV

#90 May 25, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
YES TUDOR'S IS COMING. AND YES I HAVE THE PROPER PAPER WORK FOR THE B O TAXES.
I'll have someone from City Hall to drop by and make sure you have the proper tax forms.

And Tudor's is a lie....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#91 May 27, 2012
have them drop on by we do have them as a matter of fact why dont you stop by and see for yourself and tudor's is not a lie they are still negotiating the contract thank you

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#92 May 27, 2012
and on friday i am having the next yard sale and we are selling hot dogs as well and my daughter will be helping me and so will my son and they both have food handling cards so everything has been covered so please come on over. if you introduce yourself as the person that likes to harass people i will even give you a free hot dog....hot dogs will be 1.00 each drinks 50 cents each. homemade chili and slaw will be available as well.
wondering

Newton, WV

#93 May 27, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
and on friday i am having the next yard sale and we are selling hot dogs as well and my daughter will be helping me and so will my son and they both have food handling cards so everything has been covered so please come on over. if you introduce yourself as the person that likes to harass people i will even give you a free hot dog....hot dogs will be 1.00 each drinks 50 cents each. homemade chili and slaw will be available as well.
is your dauter going to be saleing her chittelings and hog jaws.shes tellin that her and smookie is going to or is shacking.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#94 May 27, 2012
THAT MADE NO SINCE AT ALL AND CHITTERLINGS ARE NASTY
Info

Maysel, WV

#95 May 27, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
YARD SALE TODAY MAY 19TH, 2012 AT 83 RIVERSIDE DRIVE. NEW AND USED ITEMS. POOL TABLE, MEN'S BIKE BRAND NEW FOR 60.00 CLOTHES 25 CENT EACH, BABY CLOTHES 10 CENTS EACH....LOTS OF BRAND NEW ITEMS IN BOX COME CHECK IT OUT.... 83 RIVERSIDE DRIVE......WELCH, WV AND FOR THE FACEBOOK STALKER I WONT BE ONLINE ALL DAY I WILL BE OUTSIDE SO YOUR RUDE COMMENTS WONT BE SEEN SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME .....
How does a person get to 83 RIVERSIDE DRIVE? Is that one of the houses up on the hill?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#96 May 28, 2012
IF YOU KNOW WHERE ELK HORN TOWERS IS I AM THE 3RD HOUSE UP ON THE RIGHT GOING TOWARDS RODERFIELD OUTTA TOWN. I AM NOT ON THE HILL. I AM RIGHT BESIDE THE ROAD.
sad sad

Welch, WV

#97 May 28, 2012
where you will see a white trashy girl cooking shittelings for her spook.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#98 May 28, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
IF YOU KNOW WHERE ELK HORN TOWERS IS I AM THE 3RD HOUSE UP ON THE RIGHT GOING TOWARDS RODERFIELD OUTTA TOWN. I AM NOT ON THE HILL. I AM RIGHT BESIDE THE ROAD.
Is the yard sell going well?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#99 May 28, 2012
FIRST OFF SAD SAD MY DAUGHTER IS NOT A WHITE TRASHY GIRL. SHE IS VERY WELL EDUCATED, WORKS AND HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND DOING QUITE WELL FOR HERSELF. AND GOD SMACKED IT HAS BEEN DOING PRETTY WELL. I DONT HAVE IT OPEN EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK LIKE I USED TO. MY HEALTH IS NOT THAT WELL. SO I HAVE IT OPEN ON SATURDAYS WHEN MY HUSBAND IS HERE BUT MY DAUGHTER AND SON IS GOING TO HELP ME THIS FRIDAY CAUSE MY HUSBAND AND I WONT BE HERE THIS SATURDAY. WE GOT A FEW THINGS TO DO .
WV Hillbilly

Newton, WV

#100 May 28, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
Make sure they wash/have clean hands. That's the first thing I'll be looking for/clean Hands/fingernails.
WV Hillbilly

Newton, WV

#101 May 28, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
I know now were you live,,Where can I park? What do you have to sale? I'll looking for old toys. I collect them.

And the date/Time of the sale?
Dept Of Health

Bluefield, WV

#102 May 28, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
Please have your Health Permit Posted. I will be watching for it.And do you plan on deep frying the Chittelings? Or is it your daughter that likes them?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#103 May 29, 2012
MY CAR WILL BE MOVED FROM THE DRIVEWAY AND YOU CAN PARK THERE OR IN MY YARD. THE ONLY OLD TOY I HAVE IS A OLD JOHN DEER PUSH TOY. IT'S WOODEN. AND FOR THE TROUBLE MAKER WE WILL BE WEARING GLOVES AS WELL AS HAVING CLEAN HANDS. WE ARE NOT NASTY PEOPLE. ASK ANYONE THAT KNOWS US. I AM NOT PAYING YOU ANY ATTENTION OR WRITING YOU BACK ANYMORE. YOUR MAKING AN A@@ OF YOURSELF SO GET A LIFE

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#104 May 30, 2012
there will be no yardsale this weekend it is going to rain all week end. maybe next weekend
thanks
aw now

Princeton, WV

#105 May 30, 2012
i was wonting some dem chittelings you dauter makes.somene said her spook showed her how to make dem,since shes a spook herself now.she changed her eating habits now.she will be eating hog guts,hog heads,chicken feet,all dat soul food.

“Rock That Sock”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#106 May 30, 2012
aw now wrote:
i was wonting some dem chittelings you dauter makes.somene said her spook showed her how to make dem,since shes a spook herself now.she changed her eating habits now.she will be eating hog guts,hog heads,chicken feet,all dat soul food.
^^^Just proved that racists are idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 37 min Sundog512 22,772
Dear Topix 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 811
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr MrsGladToBeMe 26,836
Dear Ricky Darrel Simpkins 9 hr Charleston 1
places for rent in or near Welch, WV 11 hr i know 3
Word assocation (Sep '07) 11 hr texas pete 16,242
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 11 hr texas pete 1,830
More from around the web

Welch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE