First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red

Welch, WV

#21 Oct 16, 2012
where wrote:
man you people dont get out much do u..but maybe you all have it wrong maybe its melissa and daniel maybe its not brittany cheating after all...WOW
what are you serious ?
JWC

Welch, WV

#22 Oct 16, 2012
SHE DOSE HAVE RESPECT FOR HERSELF AND SHE IS A LADY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A LADY AND SHE IS A SWEETHEART
hot momma

Welch, WV

#23 Oct 17, 2012
JWC wrote:
SHE DOSE HAVE RESPECT FOR HERSELF AND SHE IS A LADY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A LADY AND SHE IS A SWEETHEART
I agree!
Red

Welch, WV

#24 Oct 17, 2012
Is she screwing Daniel I hope not britt is so much prettier then her
tofunny

Princeton, WV

#25 Oct 17, 2012
This entire site is so full of sh*t! Melissa isn't sleeping with Daniel even if she was its no ones business but hers! Leave her alone shes a very sweet girl with a wonderful family. Seems to me that you all are the ones who need to get a life and stay out of hers!
Red

Welch, WV

#26 Oct 18, 2012
tofunny wrote:
This entire site is so full of sh*t! Melissa isn't sleeping with Daniel even if she was its no ones business but hers! Leave her alone shes a very sweet girl with a wonderful family. Seems to me that you all are the ones who need to get a life and stay out of hers!
when my husband's at work I choose to stay on topix instead of cheating bahaha
catsaway

Princeton, WV

#27 Oct 21, 2012
everyone knows when the cats away the mouse will play! and it seems the mouse only likes to play with coal miners!! Daniel isnt one of those however, not her type, perhaps you all should open your eyes..the answers are all in the open.
listen

Pineville, WV

#28 Oct 22, 2012
Red wrote:
Is she screwing Daniel I hope not britt is so much prettier then her
any hard working man like Daniel will tell you it ain't always about looks sometimes its about respect and how to treat a man and learn how not treat your man like 2 year old
1 post removed
hmmmm

Princeton, WV

#30 Oct 26, 2012
is she single?????
LeeAnn Anderson

Metairie, LA

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Wow, looks like Welch never changes. Melissa is a dear friend of mine and though I live far away I know her character. She would never have jeoperdized her family for anyone. She has a loving heart and a beautiful disposition. For all you people bad mouthing her on here you should be ashamed starting rumors and downing a good person like this.
Stop hiding behind fake names and show who you really are so that she can directly contact you and tell you to get a life.
You all hide behind screen names and have no right to talk if you aren't even going to identify yourself.
I pray Melissa has a wonderful life because with all the shit she has put up with she deserves it.
yep

Princeton, WV

#32 Nov 27, 2012
Ride By her house about 6:30 am i bet she outside with that con duke while her hubbys at work ...
wondering

Princeton, WV

#33 Nov 27, 2012
how is she sleeping with him if you can ride by and see them outside???
shelley

Princeton, WV

#34 Dec 2, 2012
yall people kill me get your own life and stop talking about every body else! Why do yall care who she [email protected]%$z yall dont pay her bills or take care of her kids so at the end of the day THE DTR & MERCER are sad!!!! GET YOUR OWN LIFE TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 22 min _FLATLINE-------- 41,027
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 hr Mark mark 24,346
Juggalos and Juggalettes! (Apr '10) 1 hr steve 42
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 2 hr -Papa-Smurf- 2,806
Word assocation (Sep '07) 2 hr -Papa-Smurf- 17,956
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,221
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 hr Laci Ann 7 45,142

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance