First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smh

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Why in the world would make her cheat on the hubby. After he goes out and works all night
hmmm

Welch, WV

#2 Oct 13, 2012
smh wrote:
Why in the world would make her cheat on the hubby. After he goes out and works all night
with duke?
Fon Dale

Welch, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2012
smh wrote:
She is sooooo HOT!!
hmmmmm

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Fon Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
She is sooooo HOT!!
. Are you banging her too lol
JWC

Welch, WV

#5 Oct 13, 2012
leave melissa clark alone she i a nice and sweet person
Curly

Welch, WV

#6 Oct 13, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
with duke?
I know she was caught cheating don't know with who and her hubby could do a lot better
hmmmmm

Princeton, WV

#7 Oct 13, 2012
I heard some guy from Davy
Anonymous

Welch, WV

#8 Oct 13, 2012
I know Melissa too and she is a great person and comes from a great family. It seems someone is jealous of her and what she has and she happens to have 2 wonderful kids. And a husband that obviously loves her. So get a life. And quit being jealous.
Curly

Welch, WV

#9 Oct 13, 2012
maeb98 wrote:
I know Melissa too and she is a great person and comes from a great family. It seems someone is jealous of her and what she has and she happens to have 2 wonderful kids. And a husband that obviously loves her. So get a life. And quit being jealous.
jealous of someone who sleeps with her husband then has next man come after he leaves for work that's trashy and trifling to bring him to the house he bought and pays the bills at
JWC

Welch, WV

#10 Oct 13, 2012
leave her alone she is not like that
Obi-Wan

Welch, WV

#11 Oct 13, 2012
Welch, WV Topix board.... Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You people need a fucking life. Go back to your Maury re-runs and leave these people alone.

And we wonder why McDowell Co. has a bad name? I could screenshot 98% of the posts on this forum and get you guys pre-qualified for a Darwin award.
Fon Dale

Welch, WV

#12 Oct 14, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>. Are you banging her too lol
Its hers to do whatever she wants! Dont be jealous!
dale

Princeton, WV

#13 Oct 14, 2012
Fon Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hers to do whatever she wants! Dont be jealous!
don't worry about that ..I don't want a [email protected] I want a wife
Fon Dale

Pineville, WV

#14 Oct 14, 2012
dale wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry about that ..I don't want a [email protected] I want a wife
I dont consider her a woman of ill repute, she is sexy hot and can have any man she chooses.
truth

Princeton, WV

#15 Oct 14, 2012
ive known her for years and sounds to me like the ones talking trash must have been turned down or jealous...shes always been a good girl and HOTT on top of sweet
Hillbilly

Princeton, WV

#16 Oct 14, 2012
hmmmmm wrote:
I heard some guy from Davy
I was told she's dating her own Father.
an old friend

Princeton, WV

#17 Oct 14, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>I was told she's dating her own Father.
Wow dude, sounds like you have nothing better to do than down Mel. This is a small town and everyone knows she and her family are all great people. She is a beautiful woman and I would love to have the chance to show her a good time both outside and inside closed doors. shes always been sexy even in school!!!! Melissa if you see all this mess don't pay any attention to these assholes on here running their mouths. Keep doin' what you do and lookin' good!
Fon Dale

Welch, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2012
an old friend wrote:
<quoted text>Wow dude, sounds like you have nothing better to do than down Mel. This is a small town and everyone knows she and her family are all great people. She is a beautiful woman and I would love to have the chance to show her a good time both outside and inside closed doors. shes always been sexy even in school!!!! Melissa if you see all this mess don't pay any attention to these assholes on here running their mouths. Keep doin' what you do and lookin' good!
She does have a great smile,beautiful face and gorgeous shape!!
where

Princeton, WV

#19 Oct 15, 2012
man you people dont get out much do u..but maybe you all have it wrong maybe its melissa and daniel maybe its not brittany cheating after all...WOW
ford tough

Princeton, WV

#20 Oct 15, 2012
is she single now?? if so im going to take a shot and see if i can get a date shes always been one ive wanted to roll in the hay with not many you can find that aint on drugs and have a nice body. she always had a smile that made me wantt to get her naked does she have facebook i looked and didnt see her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 min Sundog512 14,271
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 4 min Sundog512 44,070
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 32 min Sundog512 40,010
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 33 min Sundog512 40,211
Warning:Steve Harmon Is a Major Thief Mcdowell ... (Jan '11) 1 hr Vomiting my head off 13
Red Neck Poems & Jokes (Jun '12) 1 hr Ricky F 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Missy 4,209

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages