The Welch Hangout

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#2257 Feb 21, 2013
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ...GOTTA LEAVE THIS MORNING AT 8 AM FOR THE JOB....NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEATHER COMING OUR WAY...HOPE I GET HOME BEFORE IT DOES. HOW IS EVERYONE DOING THIS MORNING...I WILL BE GLAD TO SEE THE WEEKEND. IT WAS A HECTIC WEEK. BUT LOVING THE NEW JOB. IT IS VERY INTERESTING ....
Be careful out there and leave early if you can to beat the bad weather.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2258 Feb 21, 2013
Cookie started attacking me years ago claiming I was a mod. Had special "game" powers, and claimed to have called the FBI on me when I explained to her how denial of service attacks, and proxies work.

She left for awhile, all was peaceful. She came back, and I tried my best to be nice. Then came the accusations again. Bizarre, crazy accusations.

Then the 2012 world is ending crazy lady started supporting her. Acting just as crazy.

Nettie has to know she/he/ is dealing with kooks. I don't think she/he cares.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#2259 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And before that you posted other stuff about GS and Kevin on and on same shit different stories. Everyone is sick of hearing about youse guys feud. You are never happy until you drag everyone else into it and so now we are in it and now you're crying about that.
Cookie,you attacked me first because you didn't like my opinion of what Christmas is. Then you kept posting that silly fake ass satanic blog which was written by an Episcopalian. Up until then I had always gotten along with you but like everyone has said,you're unstable and your own worst enemy. You attack the people who have been nice to you just as you attacked SD the other day.
I've told you before,GS has never given me a reason to attack her. I have had disagreements with her in the past but I said what I had to say and she listened to me and learned. This was about the wearing of fur coats which I am against.
Yes, I will troll someone if they provoke me and I have a terrible temper.I've never said that I didn't. However,you never admit that you troll people who have angered or upset you. You rationalize it and claim it to be something altogether different. You are the ultimate hypocrite.
Cookie always needs someone to fight with. If she can't find drama on Topix, she will create it.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#2260 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
And before that you posted other stuff about GS and Kevin on and on same shit different stories. Everyone is sick of hearing about youse guys feud. You are never happy until you drag everyone else into it and so now we are in it and now you're crying about that.
Cookie,you attacked me first because you didn't like my opinion of what Christmas is. Then you kept posting that silly fake ass satanic blog which was written by an Episcopalian. Up until then I had always gotten along with you but like everyone has said,you're unstable and your own worst enemy. You attack the people who have been nice to you just as you attacked SD the other day.
I've told you before,GS has never given me a reason to attack her. I have had disagreements with her in the past but I said what I had to say and she listened to me and learned. This was about the wearing of fur coats which I am against.
Yes, I will troll someone if they provoke me and I have a terrible temper.I've never said that I didn't. However,you never admit that you troll people who have angered or upset you. You rationalize it and claim it to be something altogether different. You are the ultimate hypocrite.
And before that all the personal information on me surfaced AGAIN from GS, after doing it for weeks in September. And then GS attacked Hellsucks with personal information and then Nettie and the list goes on and on. Behind every response I make, You'll find an attack by GodSmacked, but that's okay by you because no matter what you tell others, you are one of the pack.

You were attacking HellSucks on the Christmas thread along with GS when I joined in. You don't want to be attacked, don't travel in trolling packs attacking others.

Your inability to see what goes on is truly your downfall. Even here...after two days already, the rants and raves continue about me. I don't care. I have a life. But I'll be danged if someone will attack me without my defending it. This continued ranting is on SD and Kevin and GS. They have no case, but they sure enjoy the slams. It's all they have.

So, Pagan, put out here whatever you want. Others see the behaviors of GS, SD and Kevin. They know who attacks whom on here. And that's all that matters.

I'm done with it. Go on and spread your lies. But checking out the threads, anyone can see who attacks and then whines for days and days about the responses. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the trolling business.

Now this is getting boring. So SD's wittle feelings were hurt because I accused him of being naturalwonder. Oh, whoa is me. If he's that hung up on it, it seems there must be an element of truth to it. Otherwise, it would roll off his back if my opinion wasn't as important to him as he shows here it is.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2261 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way, there's far too much logic in your comment to ever have any meaning for Cookie.

If you read any of her nonsense last night, you will notice that she has somehow managed to try to turn this whole thing into being "my fault." Bear in mind that I never once sided with either her or GS on any of this. I never got involved UNTIL Cookie had the bright idea to try to impress her pack with her "superior detective skills" by telling them that I really was naturalwonder.

And in typical Cookie fashion, when she gets her dumb ass busted for that little bit of stupidity, then the "logical" response for her is to claim that everybody is either"trolling" her or is obsessed with her.

Priceless.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2262 Feb 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And before that all the personal information on me surfaced AGAIN from GS, after doing it for weeks in September. And then GS attacked Hellsucks with personal information and then Nettie and the list goes on and on. Behind every response I make, You'll find an attack by GodSmacked, but that's okay by you because no matter what you tell others, you are one of the pack.
You were attacking HellSucks on the Christmas thread along with GS when I joined in. You don't want to be attacked, don't travel in trolling packs attacking others.
Your inability to see what goes on is truly your downfall. Even here...after two days already, the rants and raves continue about me. I don't care. I have a life. But I'll be danged if someone will attack me without my defending it. This continued ranting is on SD and Kevin and GS. They have no case, but they sure enjoy the slams. It's all they have.
So, Pagan, put out here whatever you want. Others see the behaviors of GS, SD and Kevin. They know who attacks whom on here. And that's all that matters.
I'm done with it. Go on and spread your lies. But checking out the threads, anyone can see who attacks and then whines for days and days about the responses. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the trolling business.
Now this is getting boring. So SD's wittle feelings were hurt because I accused him of being naturalwonder. Oh, whoa is me. If he's that hung up on it, it seems there must be an element of truth to it. Otherwise, it would roll off his back if my opinion wasn't as important to him as he shows here it is.
LOL...feelings hurt?

Not in the least. I am just going to continue to happily point out just how stupid, insecure, and how wrong you really are.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2263 Feb 21, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
Cookie started attacking me years ago claiming I was a mod. Had special "game" powers, and claimed to have called the FBI on me when I explained to her how denial of service attacks, and proxies work.
She left for awhile, all was peaceful. She came back, and I tried my best to be nice. Then came the accusations again. Bizarre, crazy accusations.
Then the 2012 world is ending crazy lady started supporting her. Acting just as crazy.
Nettie has to know she/he/ is dealing with kooks. I don't think she/he cares.
The voices in Cookie's head have far more control over her than logic or reason.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Level 5

Albany, NY

#2264 Feb 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told you months ago that I'm not interested in the feud between you and GS and everyone else involved.
I treat people as they treat me,GS has never given me a reason to attack her. We've had disagreements a few times but it never escalated into a fight.

I will defend my close friends on here and if that's trolling then so be it,I'm a troll. There is nothing wrong with having friends and defending them,that's what friend do.

Hell Sucks attacked a friend of mine, Right Way,who is not only a friend here but is my my friend offline too. Hell fcking yes,I attacked the bitch for that and I'd do it again too.

Your inability to recognize that you do everything which you accuse others of doing is why you are a laughing stock on these threads.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Level 5

Albany, NY

#2265 Feb 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way, there's far too much logic in your comment to ever have any meaning for Cookie.
If you read any of her nonsense last night, you will notice that she has somehow managed to try to turn this whole thing into being "my fault." Bear in mind that I never once sided with either her or GS on any of this. I never got involved UNTIL Cookie had the bright idea to try to impress her pack with her "superior detective skills" by telling them that I really was naturalwonder.
And in typical Cookie fashion, when she gets her dumb ass busted for that little bit of stupidity, then the "logical" response for her is to claim that everybody is either"trolling" her or is obsessed with her.
Priceless.
That is her typical spin,if people are friends with each other they run in a pack. LOL

It's OK for her to bore everyone to death,disrupting friendly threads, with endless posts about her feud with GS and Kevin but if we defend ourselves or step up for a friend,we're trolling. WTF?

If we call anyone a name she says we're weak or immature yet she's spent says calling GS a drag queen.

The funniest one was when she said GS was Chris Tolles. LMAO!

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#2266 Feb 21, 2013
I was Chris too at one time according to her.

I was also sending her warnings.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2267 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That is her typical spin,if people are friends with each other they run in a pack. LOL
It's OK for her to bore everyone to death,disrupting friendly threads, with endless posts about her feud with GS and Kevin but if we defend ourselves or step up for a friend,we're trolling. WTF?
If we call anyone a name she says we're weak or immature yet she's spent says calling GS a drag queen.
Yep, this is exactly what she does. She is forgetting that I stayed out of the feud between her and GS that has been going on for nearly 2 years.

In the end, it wasn't GS making unfounded claims, it was Cookie.

So instead of her just saying that she was wrong about her claims and moving on, she has to invent this scenario that I am either trolling her, obsessed with her, or "hurt" by her ignorant and outlandish claims.

She is the queen of spin and deflection.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2268 Feb 21, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
I was Chris too at one time according to her.
I was also sending her warnings.
She's famous for outlandish scenarios.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#2269 Feb 21, 2013
There's a few like that out there. Barbi A and Hegel are a few that come to mind.
Just crazy/insane hags.
2 posts removed
fyi

Union, NJ

#2272 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is generally HuntingtonGuy and Godsmacked spin.. 7 or 8 of those posters have known one another for yrs,, Thus they run in a pack and gang up on people. That is not true.. And I always find it puzzling thatKevin needs to inject himself into eveything squabble on topix not matter what, and he is usually ignorant of the whole thing or only sides with his trolls
fyi

Union, NJ

#2273 Feb 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, this is exactly what she does. She is forgetting that I stayed out of the feud between her and GS that has been going on for nearly 2 years.
In the end, it wasn't GS making unfounded claims, it was Cookie.
So instead of her just saying that she was wrong about her claims and moving on, she has to invent this scenario that I am either trolling her, obsessed with her, or "hurt" by her ignorant and outlandish claims.
She is the queen of spin and deflection.
It is Godsmacked making false claims and stirring up trouble. And if she has a hard time debating others she has them removed.. No TOS have been broken yet if she is getting a pounding she has her pet moderator remove them.. We have been known to report the Doctor for weeks and nothing happens, she makes one post and the person is gone.

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#2274 Feb 21, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>No that is generally HuntingtonGuy and Godsmacked spin.. 7 or 8 of those posters have known one another for yrs,, Thus they run in a pack and gang up on people. That is not true.. And I always find it puzzling thatKevin needs to inject himself into eveything squabble on topix not matter what, and he is usually ignorant of the whole thing or only sides with his trolls
AKA I don't like GS, Kevin, and HG because they debunk my craziness.

I'm usually ignorant, but you idiots keep accusing me of having mod powers. LOLOL

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2275 Feb 21, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>It is Godsmacked making false claims and stirring up trouble.
Godsmacked did not say that I was "naturalwonder," it was Cookie. That was when I got involved in this.
fyi wrote:
<quoted text> And if she has a hard time debating others she has them removed.. No TOS have been broken yet if she is getting a pounding she has her pet moderator remove them..
That is between GS and those she is debating and has nothing to do with Cookie's false claims that I am "naturalwonder"--whi ch is the ONLY reason I am involved in this.
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>We have been known to report the Doctor for weeks and nothing happens, she makes one post and the person is gone.
You'll have to take that up with GS and the mods. I'm only in this because of Cookie's habitual insanity.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Danville, VA

#2277 Feb 21, 2013
And yet you inject yourself into this....
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, I am not an idiot, show where I made the claim YOU have mod powers.. I said YOU stick your nose into alot of crap on topix that really should be no concern of yours.. Yes it is open to people but I do not inject myself into anothers bullshite like you do.. I claimed Godsmacked had a pet moderator, so unless that is one of your socks then you should not of reponded.. IDIOT
Ironic, no?

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#2278 Feb 21, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, I am not an idiot, show where I made the claim YOU have mod powers.. I said YOU stick your nose into alot of crap on topix that really should be no concern of yours.. Yes it is open to people but I do not inject myself into anothers bullshite like you do.. I claimed Godsmacked had a pet moderator, so unless that is one of your socks then you should not of reponded.. IDIOT
I made no claim ya grey box coward ;-)

-Kevin-
Level 10

Smirk .. ;-)

#2279 Feb 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And yet you inject yourself into this....
<quoted text>
Ironic, no?
lolz

And doing it while hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 min -Prince- 30,855
27,000 new coal jobs 23 min Pee wee Herman 4
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 11 hr luci 6,968
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 20 hr Eternal truth 1,041
News Police: Corrections officer provided drugs to W... Fri Fed 57
Question Fri Fed 11
sheriff Fri Laci Ann 7 25

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance