watching

Princeton, WV

#1750 Oct 2, 2012
watching wrote:
heard you guys are going to lose orders.I work at Alpha and we mine met coal a lot cheaper.We got alot of new orders for exports.Someone said they used to be yalls. Just saying, get ready for some compition.Better keep them rubbers in your pocket and get your fu--ing in the face.
Like I said..I hear you guys got a big order from TROGANS.With all the screwing going on you guys are gonna need more rubbers.
Anonymous

United States

#1751 Oct 2, 2012
If everyone will assist in cost effectiveness at this point... we should be fine... this means help to make sure there are no violations for inspectors to write up (if you see something wrong, step up to the plate and make sure it is corrected immediately!)... pay attention and don't have incidents and keep up the good work on the days we are running... orders are not a problem for us... the only thing is the price they want to pay... we are not hard up like other mines such as Alpha which will take anything they can get... so desperate they have to file bankruptcy... go figure... they would want to talk trash with the jealousy of a mine that knows what they are doing...
mother ofacoalminer

Princeton, WV

#1752 Oct 2, 2012
Ihave a son that works at cliff's he hasn't said anything about shutting down
1 post removed
FForeman

Beckley, WV

#1754 Oct 5, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
If everyone will assist in cost effectiveness at this point... we should be fine... this means help to make sure there are no violations for inspectors to write up (if you see something wrong, step up to the plate and make sure it is corrected immediately!)... pay attention and don't have incidents and keep up the good work on the days we are running... orders are not a problem for us... the only thing is the price they want to pay... we are not hard up like other mines such as Alpha which will take anything they can get... so desperate they have to file bankruptcy... go figure... they would want to talk trash with the jealousy of a mine that knows what they are doing...
Accidents/injuries are the biggest thing - of course D- orders and S&S violations as well can cost a lot and when the company is trying to save and the violaions wont go away the next thing to cut is man hours--it's the easiest ---
FForeman

Beckley, WV

#1755 Oct 5, 2012
watching wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said..I hear you guys got a big order from TROGANS.With all the screwing going on you guys are gonna need more rubbers.
ahh what do you care? at least the mines is keeping men/women working --- and so what if some of them screw around --- it's their own business -- who gives a Sh_t REALLY --- you're gonna keep on talking about it and it is still going to go on ---it dont really matter ----that's what happens when you put opposite sexes together in any industry --- get over it-- and hope that most of the time they are aware of their surroundings--- that's it and for real --- it is what it is--
who cares

Northfork, WV

#1756 Oct 11, 2012
FForeman wrote:
<quoted text>ahh what do you care? at least the mines is keeping men/women working --- and so what if some of them screw around --- it's their own business -- who gives a Sh_t REALLY --- you're gonna keep on talking about it and it is still going to go on ---it dont really matter ----that's what happens when you put opposite sexes together in any industry --- get over it-- and hope that most of the time they are aware of their surroundings--- that's it and for real --- it is what it is--
well said ! feed your man at home and he wont be hungry! we have other things to worry about other than whos screwing who really no one cares! whatever happens on there lunch hour is there bizzness
wondering

Bellevue, WA

#1757 Oct 12, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text> well said ! feed your man at home and he wont be hungry! we have other things to worry about other than whos screwing who really no one cares! whatever happens on there lunch hour is there bizzness
lunch hour or not it is still inappropriate behavior.you can be good to a man at home and he would still run to a whor@ everytime.no matter how much you feed a man at home some will still chase others. so stop blaming the women at home.
laughable

New Richmond, WV

#1758 Jan 24, 2013
who are the ladies messing with now?
Anonymous

United States

#1759 Jan 24, 2013
FForeman wrote:
<quoted text>Accidents/injuries are the biggest thing - of course D- orders and S&S violations as well can cost a lot and when the company is trying to save and the violaions wont go away the next thing to cut is man hours--it's the easiest ---
Couid it better myself...
sorry

Princeton, WV

#1760 Jan 25, 2013
you guys could not work in a real coal mines.yall are spoiled,lazy and fat.some of the people that i have seen that works down there look like wealfare cases.how many are off on comp because they want some time off?2 men came uo to my mines looking for work. i told them we dont have seal packs to lay on,they need to stay where they are.the bosses were picked from the bottom of the barrel lmfaoyewa
snow baby

Princeton, WV

#1761 Jan 26, 2013
Quit haten!! You're probably just jealous cause you've never worked in a Mine the size of Cliffs. You got lazy a$$es everywhere, even in that dog hole you're in. Always a bunch of pricks wanting to run their mouth. Stay off of the Cliffs topic n you won't have to worry about it. Mind ya own damn business and don't worry about Cliffs.. lmfaoay2
needinfo

Welch, WV

#1762 Jan 26, 2013
Does that ho A.M. still working over there hopping from man to man????
despise you

Bellevue, WA

#1763 Jan 26, 2013
needinfo wrote:
Does that ho A.M. still working over there hopping from man to man????
what about l.p. whos the lucky one since she came back??
needinfo

Welch, WV

#1764 Jan 26, 2013
Yes do tell......
andrea

Princeton, WV

#1765 Jan 26, 2013
steff wrote:
<quoted text>i heard the same. and he is a great guy and good looking to. heard he is also packing some pretty big tools to.
great guy. lmao. sly as a fox. abusive to every girl he dated. he beats on them. packing a skinny red tool thats all. no meat! and he goes sleep around on his wife!
tell more

Bellevue, WA

#1766 Jan 27, 2013
andrea wrote:
<quoted text>
great guy. lmao. sly as a fox. abusive to every girl he dated. he beats on them. packing a skinny red tool thats all. no meat! and he goes sleep around on his wife!
so give some initals .wheres he from?
justsayin

Bluefield, WV

#1767 Feb 8, 2013
shes prego now!!! by a dude she works with on 2ns shift
how about

Bellevue, WA

#1768 Feb 11, 2013
andrea wrote:
<quoted text>
in response to the comment about the big tool.well in my opinion if you dont know how to use those tools then it doesnt matter does it sweetie.its all about the motion of the ocean.just because he might have a big tool doesnt mean hes worth shit in the sack.trust me i know. its pathetic.
Pack-Man

Bluefield, WV

#1769 Feb 20, 2013
sorry you should learn how to spell,SEAL-PACKS LOL
1 post removed
jim beam

Princeton, WV

#1771 Feb 28, 2013
tell more wrote:
<quoted text>so give some initals .wheres he from?
sw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 10 min Sundog512 22,261
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr I KNOW 3,275
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr Mark mark 26,463
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 17 hr Alex Nicole 4,281
3 word story (Jul '11) 23 hr Dickens1 1,800
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Mon texas pete 1,817
Word assocation (Sep '07) Sun Theo 16,205
More from around the web

Welch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE