cooterdog's hang out

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7035 Mar 8, 2013
Glad weather is looking nice, have to shuttle down to Charlotte and back tomorrow.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7036 Mar 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Glad weather is looking nice, have to shuttle down to Charlotte and back tomorrow.
Have fun, Weepy.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7037 Mar 8, 2013
I will, one of those "drop this off" type trips, a few hours there a few back, I-77 all the way makes it better.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7038 Mar 8, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Got a slow start to this morning and now it's already noon. The day is going by quickly.
Have a great day and be safe out on the roadway!!!

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7039 Mar 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Glad weather is looking nice, have to shuttle down to Charlotte and back tomorrow.
Have fun and I'm asking for safe travel mercies for you.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7040 Mar 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
I will, one of those "drop this off" type trips, a few hours there a few back, I-77 all the way makes it better.
There was a song with lyrics something about I can't drive 55... Going 70 miles per hour and some places 60 and 65 is always a huge change from country miles. A fun adventure for you, Weepy.:)

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7041 Mar 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day and be safe out on the roadway!!!
Just had a few minutes to hang out.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7042 Mar 8, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Just had a few minutes to hang out.
Sorry, I missed ya.....have a great weekend!!!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7043 Mar 8, 2013
Enjoy your weekend, CD and sundog.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7044 Mar 9, 2013
Morning folks. Hope you all are doing well.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7045 Mar 9, 2013
Gotta run out, be back later, take care everyone.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7046 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Saturday! Howdy! Don't forget to set your clocks. On another note, I hope when I come back in my next life, I am not so short that most of my daily chores I have to stand on my tiptoes to do them. Even the washer, to get that last sock way in the back, up on the tip toes and praying I can finally reach it. Oh well. Off to the dryer now.:)

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7047 Mar 9, 2013
Crooked Halo wrote:
Happy Saturday! Howdy! Don't forget to set your clocks. On another note, I hope when I come back in my next life, I am not so short that most of my daily chores I have to stand on my tiptoes to do them. Even the washer, to get that last sock way in the back, up on the tip toes and praying I can finally reach it. Oh well. Off to the dryer now.:)
Hey CH. Hope your Saturday is gonig well. My wife is short too and there is a never ending supply of short jokes in our house.

;)

My favorite thing to do is when she gets made at me is to say..."don't get short with me."

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7048 Mar 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CH. Hope your Saturday is gonig well. My wife is short too and there is a never ending supply of short jokes in our house.
;)
My favorite thing to do is when she gets made at me is to say..."don't get short with me."
You are pure rotten.:) There is nothing worse than standing in the isle in the grocery store looking at that one box left, way in the back, on the top shelf, that I want. I have been known to look both way and then climb to get it. Getting a little older now, so I have learned to smile sweetly and look for someone tall. LOL It always works. I have a step stool in my closet. One in the kitchen and one in the garage. And praise God for telescoping handles in cleaning handles these days. My one daughter is shorter than me. Bless her little heart. LOL

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#7049 Mar 9, 2013
Crooked Halo wrote:
<quoted text>You are pure rotten.:) There is nothing worse than standing in the isle in the grocery store looking at that one box left, way in the back, on the top shelf, that I want. I have been known to look both way and then climb to get it. Getting a little older now, so I have learned to smile sweetly and look for someone tall. LOL It always works. I have a step stool in my closet. One in the kitchen and one in the garage. And praise God for telescoping handles in cleaning handles these days. My one daughter is shorter than me. Bless her little heart. LOL
Extended Swiffer handle,it folds,collapses,the end can be bent at an angle and can be carried in most purses. It's a handy little gadget to have with you.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7050 Mar 9, 2013
Crooked Halo wrote:
<quoted text>You are pure rotten.:) There is nothing worse than standing in the isle in the grocery store looking at that one box left, way in the back, on the top shelf, that I want. I have been known to look both way and then climb to get it. Getting a little older now, so I have learned to smile sweetly and look for someone tall. LOL It always works. I have a step stool in my closet. One in the kitchen and one in the garage. And praise God for telescoping handles in cleaning handles these days. My one daughter is shorter than me. Bless her little heart. LOL
We have step stools in nearly every room in the house. The funniest thing is the new bed we got. My wife almost has to hop in it. LMAO. All of our kids were taller than my wife, but that wasn't hard to do...LOL.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#7051 Mar 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have step stools in nearly every room in the house. The funniest thing is the new bed we got. My wife almost has to hop in it. LMAO. All of our kids were taller than my wife, but that wasn't hard to do...LOL.
My she stomp your foot with a six inch heel.:P

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7052 Mar 9, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Enjoy your weekend, CD and sundog.
Thank you Hey Its Emma. I hope you enjoy your weekend too.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7053 Mar 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Morning folks. Hope you all are doing well.
Hi Sundog. Enjoying all this welcomed sunshine today.:) How are you today?

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7054 Mar 9, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Gotta run out, be back later, take care everyone.
I hope you have a blast, Weepy. Praying for you to have safe return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr inspector tiny Ta... 2,845
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 4 hr _Susan_ 37,949
McDowell county ambulance authority 4 hr Bonnie 3
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 7 hr TRYING-_3 12,769
Word assocation (Sep '07) 12 hr Princess Hey 17,784
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 12 hr Princess Hey 6,271
Trump to expose lies during debate! Look out C... 22 hr lmao 2

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages