hold your horses

Welch, WV

#1 May 9, 2012
Mark,we all know you rip the fishing thangy for kid's thing off, bank record's have already been seized, and no deposit's made, you are a thief, they are coming after you, for sure, you have had you thief, it will be proven, plus some other stuff that sheila wooldridge and danny mitchell has covered up, in the sheriff's office, just wait and see!!!!!!!!!! i feel soooooo sorry for your son , and you pretty little bea has had the lick too!!!!!!!!!! we have a honest proscutor now, so just waiting!!!! hate it for you mark, bank record's have been seized, just wait Mcdowell Cty you will finally see the truth, gordon please step back, don't stick your neck out for this fatass
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 May 9, 2012
How can U be sorry for HIM????? and his sweetie BB????? Danny U better play dump. OR are U??????
hold your horses wrote:
Mark,we all know you rip the fishing thangy for kid's thing off, bank record's have already been seized, and no deposit's made, you are a thief, they are coming after you, for sure, you have had you thief, it will be proven, plus some other stuff that sheila wooldridge and danny mitchell has covered up, in the sheriff's office, just wait and see!!!!!!!!!! i feel soooooo sorry for your son , and you pretty little bea has had the lick too!!!!!!!!!! we have a honest proscutor now, so just waiting!!!! hate it for you mark, bank record's have been seized, just wait Mcdowell Cty you will finally see the truth, gordon please step back, don't stick your neck out for this fatass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 12 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,691
3 word story (Jul '11) 13 min Mark mark 1,432
Word assocation (Sep '07) 17 min Theo 16,017
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 7 hr purplelady1040 25,672
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 8 hr purplelady1040 20,770
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 10 hr Weepy 1,777
Kimball Elementary (Feb '09) 18 hr Mom of two 20
Welch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web