First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WELCH MISS

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 8, 2008
I WENT TO MAD HATTERS YESTERDAY AND THE BOY WHO DONE MY TATTOO WAS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND VERY CLEAN AT WHAT HE DONE WHY GO ALL THE WAY TO BLUEFIELD WHEN WE NEED TO PUT OUR MONEY IN OUR ON TOWN.
Love my Tattoo

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 12, 2008
I also had my tattoo done at Mad Hatters, and I love it...The shop has always been very clean and the tattoo artist is always very friendly, I agree with you WELCH MISS we need to spend our money in our town.
well satisfied

Beckley, WV

#3 Apr 14, 2008
Bobby has done 2 tats for me and I love them. He is very professional, clean, and friendly. He and Tabatha make you feel comfortable. Bobby does GREAT work...will go there again (when I decide what I want).
NOT SATISFIED

Bluefield, WV

#4 Apr 20, 2008
I got a tattoo done there when they first opened the shop in front of the prison about 2 years ago and he did an AWFUL job. The ink must have been cheap or something because a week later, all you could see was the outline of my tat. So, I had to go get it re-done at Dave's in Bluewell. I've gotten all 8 of my tat's done at Dave's Wicked Tattoos.. He's awesome!!!!
agree

Bluefield, WV

#5 Apr 20, 2008
I'd have to agree Daves does a AWESOME job I agree we need to keep the money in the county but if it's something that goes on your body better make sure of whatcha getting and the quality!
agree

Bluefield, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2008
sorry..for the repeat!
SON

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 22, 2008
BOBBY HAS DONE A COUPLE OF MY TATTOOS AND I LOVE THEM BUT SOMTIMES THE INK WANT STAY IN CERTAIN TYPES OF SKIN AND YOU GOT TO GET THEM REDONE BUT HE ALSO TELLS YOU TO COME BACK IN 2 TO THREE MONTHS TO GET THEM TOUCHED UP I BELIVE HE DOSE GOOD WORK AND IS VERY CLEAN
Margaret

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2008
WELCH MISS wrote:
I WENT TO MAD HATTERS YESTERDAY AND THE BOY WHO DONE MY TATTOO WAS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND VERY CLEAN AT WHAT HE DONE WHY GO ALL THE WAY TO BLUEFIELD WHEN WE NEED TO PUT OUR MONEY IN OUR ON TOWN.
Please do not mess your body up with tattoos. Remember: where it is now is not where it will be when you get old. I should know.
Candy Gurl

Lenzburg, IL

#9 Apr 28, 2008
Bobby can not do tattoos worth shit cause I had 2 friends went to him and they turn out looking like shit and he went way to deep on their skin.....And His gf she can't do any percings cause I got my lip done by her and what can I say I had to take it out becaue she did'nt put it in the right spot and I wanted it in the middle and it was on the side and it look not so good so if I was you all I would go to the one in bluewell or the one in Princeton yeah so thats all i have to say on that 1
Mama with INK

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 29, 2008
I got both of my tats at Uncle Dave's Wicked Tattoos,and I love them both. But my brother-in-law and a few friends have went to Bobby out at Mad Hatters, and they are equally good.My next one I will be getting will come from Bobby...
CRISSY

Spring Gap, MD

#11 May 1, 2008
tabby did my toungue percing and i thought she did a great job and when i decide on what tat i want i will let bobby do it, ive seen his work and he is great
Candy Gurl

Lenzburg, IL

#12 May 1, 2008
Well go ahead mama with ink and chissy I know what I saw my two friends got their tats done there and he went to deep into their skin and made the tat look bad....... And when his girlfriend done my lip and I told her in the middle and she did not do it right so I would never go to them anymore for real I would go to Daves or Custom Dreams to get all my shit because Dave at Custom Dreams did my belly, tat on my leg and my eye and he did a great job on all of them..... But I know if you can't travel a long ways to get there and your only choice is to go to Bobbys but I would not go there I would take the bus to bluewell or to princeton..... But thats just me its not body its you alls...

“amandas angelversary cake ”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

wild wonderful west virginia

#13 May 1, 2008
hey everyone,i have been thinking of getting a small angel in honor of my baby that died,please tell the truth does it hurt???? i have some say yes and some say no.i can handle pain fairly well.i have been thru alot of it medical wise.i want something on my ankle maybe later and i guess the angel on my back/shoulder.im not sure yet.any ideals?? please help me out im doing it while in vegas on vacation in june with a friend if we don't chicken out.but i don't think we will.its something i been wanting to do a long time now.thanks in advance for your comments and thoughts!!philphan
Jennifer aka Wacker

Bluefield, WV

#14 May 1, 2008
I see here we go again talking about Bobby. He has done many tats on me and as for me i really love everyone of them. To each his own. But why do people need to trash talk him? The way I think is if you dont like him just go somewhere else.Tats are like everything else in this world we all have our picks on who we want to do them .But really like what Bobby did on me.

“Mean People Suck”

Level 3

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#15 May 1, 2008
philphan wrote:
hey everyone,i have been thinking of getting a small angel in honor of my baby that died,please tell the truth does it hurt???? i have some say yes and some say no.i can handle pain fairly well.i have been thru alot of it medical wise.i want something on my ankle maybe later and i guess the angel on my back/shoulder.im not sure yet.any ideals?? please help me out im doing it while in vegas on vacation in june with a friend if we don't chicken out.but i don't think we will.its something i been wanting to do a long time now.thanks in advance for your comments and thoughts!!philphan
its not that bad Ma'am...
the only thing is... you mentioned getting it on your ankle... you may want to go just a bit higher up, so they wont be directly on your anklebone....
Mike White did mine about 6 years ago... its pretty big & on the calf of my left leg.... i went to sleep!! lol
the only part that was a little uncomfortable was when the blending of the colors started...
youre tough tho... i've read some of your posts and the things youve been through... this will be a cake-walk for you...
just post a pic when you get it done!!
and remember.. this is one thing that wont stay in Vegas! make sure its a tattoo you can live with!!
Metal_veg_head

United States

#16 May 1, 2008
I wanna tat sooo frickin baaaaaad man!
When I get one i think I want the Metallica Star on my forearm...is that a good or bad idea??
I was hoping to get it black and maybe blend into red somehow...please let me know!!
Jennifer aka Wacker

Princeton, WV

#17 May 2, 2008
Metal_veg_head wrote:
I wanna tat sooo frickin baaaaaad man!
When I get one i think I want the Metallica Star on my forearm...is that a good or bad idea??
I was hoping to get it black and maybe blend into red somehow...please let me know!!
I think u will know when its your time to get a tat as for me its all i could think about and i knew just what i wanted also.iI think u need to go to whom ever u would like to and ask them get their outlook on what u want and see if it will work. What ever u decide good luck with that.
PREMIER GIRL

Bluefield, WV

#18 May 2, 2008
I GOT MY EYE PERCIED THERE AND IT CAME OUT BY ITSELF A MONTH LATER SHE MUST NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING OR SOMETHING!
County Gal

Bluefield, WV

#19 May 2, 2008
Well I am not here to trash anyone. I got my first tattoo yesterday, and I went to the new shop in Bluefield called Body Chemistry. The guy was great. He was very friendly and did a wonderful job on my tattoo. It was not as painful as I had imagined, and will be getting another one sometime soon. I highly recommend Jonathon at Body Chemistry!
ChiTownHillbilly

Atlanta, GA

#20 May 2, 2008
PREMIER GIRL wrote:
I GOT MY EYE PERCIED THERE AND IT CAME OUT BY ITSELF A MONTH LATER SHE MUST NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING OR SOMETHING!
You got your eye pierced at mad hatters? What do you mean it came out?? What type of jewelry did you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 29 min Sundog512 30,610
Searching For Items 5 hr Yes 2
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 8 hr Weepy 41,656
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 9 hr -Glinda- 7,541
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell (Jun '17) 9 hr Fyi 56
Remembering The Old Welch Of 70's/80's (Dec '08) 10 hr Irena 410
"???tion" - word game (May '10) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 142

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance