Fallon from Edmore in Welch

Fallon from Edmore in Welch

Posted in the Welch Forum

so sick

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 8, 2012
It is very sad that she had to sleep wth a 16 year old boy and she a married women that is just so nasty .
The Truth Hurts

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Were you there? Did you actually see it? She a married women? Good God, your time could certainly be better spent than on this site. I notice that you didn't have any qualms (I know that you don't have a clue as to what that means) about posting her name. Why don't you be brave and post yours?
Brittany

Bluefield, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Were you there? Did you actually see it? She a married women? Good God, your time could certainly be better spent than on this site. I notice that you didn't have any qualms (I know that you don't have a clue as to what that means) about posting her name. Why don't you be brave and post yours?
Thats my name i know for fact that she slept with a 16 year old boy he came to school bragging about it and everything she is a nasty hoe thats what she is
The Truth Hurts

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Do you actually think that a 16 yr. old can be believed? Are you aware of how many boys...and I do mean boys....have the ability to lie like dogs? Just because a little punk was bragging about it, doesn't make it true. If he said it about you, would that make it true? You need to watch what you spread about others, it has a way of coming back to bite you.
Brittany

Bluefield, WV

#5 Oct 8, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Do you actually think that a 16 yr. old can be believed? Are you aware of how many boys...and I do mean boys....have the ability to lie like dogs? Just because a little punk was bragging about it, doesn't make it true. If he said it about you, would that make it true? You need to watch what you spread about others, it has a way of coming back to bite you.
he even told her husband about it and it is true the whole Edmore knows about it
Hillbilly Bob

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 8, 2012
so sick wrote:
It is very sad that she had to sleep wth a 16 year old boy and she a married women that is just so nasty .
West Virginia folks are known for doing like that.
Who is Fallon

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Is Fallon her first name or last name?
Never heard of her. What did she do exactly?
shes bo good good runs

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 9, 2012
she never been any damn good, bever will be, shes always been trash,always will be,
Brittany

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Who is Fallon wrote:
Is Fallon her first name or last name?
Never heard of her. What did she do exactly?
Yes thats her first name and last name use to be Roberts untill she got married to Rodney
The Truth Hurts

Princeton, WV

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Well, Brittany, you're obviously a high school student, too. You are really showing your immaturity by posting this ignorance. You forgot to put your last name on here since you posted hers. I would be willing to bet that your name is not Brittany. And I know that you won't have the balls to post your complete name here. Are you mad because he said that he slept with her and didn't sleep with you? It's not really your business who either of them sleeps with. You seem to have a vendetta against this girl.
How old is Fallon

San Jose, CA

#11 Oct 9, 2012
How old is Fallon? If she is in her 40's and her boyfriend is under 18, then that is called
"statutory rape" and is not right at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 9 min honeymylove 1,036
McDowell County 19 min Mcdowell co 16
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 54 min COOTERDOG 29,503
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 4 hr Eternal truth 5,016
Guest Tue Josh 6
News Trump OKs more coal mining on public lands Tue Josh 8
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Mon luci 6,966

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages