Look at your phone bills for charges that should not be there

Posted in the Welch Forum

Just luckly I saw it

Princeton, WV

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Just received Frontier phone bill, normally I just pay it but it seemed high so I took a closer look. Everything looked ok till I got to the end of the charges and there it was $39.95 billed by ILD Teleservices. Goggled this company and gave them a call to see where this charge came from. They told me they were a third party biller and they bill for hundreds of companies, the company that billed me was Total Secure Now, for some computer work that I know nothing about. We also have a small business and the same charge was on that phone bill also. ILD said they would remove the charge but I did not believe them so I called Frontier and told them what had happened. They advised that people should look at their bills because this kind of things happen often but not just on Frontier but AT&T and Verizon. Once the first charge goes through and you pay it the next month they charge you again and again. Frontier removed the charges and put a block on third party billers
Taxes

Ivydale, WV

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Just luckly I saw it wrote:
Just received Frontier phone bill, normally I just pay it but it seemed high so I took a closer look. Everything looked ok till I got to the end of the charges and there it was $39.95 billed by ILD Teleservices. Goggled this company and gave them a call to see where this charge came from. They told me they were a third party biller and they bill for hundreds of companies, the company that billed me was Total Secure Now, for some computer work that I know nothing about. We also have a small business and the same charge was on that phone bill also. ILD said they would remove the charge but I did not believe them so I called Frontier and told them what had happened. They advised that people should look at their bills because this kind of things happen often but not just on Frontier but AT&T and Verizon. Once the first charge goes through and you pay it the next month they charge you again and again. Frontier removed the charges and put a block on third party billers
Back in July of 2012 My bill has been going up. I called frontier to find out why.

They told me it was all the taxes. City/State/Federal..etc.
retired

Madison, WV

#3 Mar 24, 2013
No, it is not all the taxes. Everyone that has a phone pays the phone bill for SSI and Welfare. Call your phone company and don't hang up until they tell you. When they see you are not going to
hang up until you are told they will tell you.
Billing

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 24, 2013
retired wrote:
No, it is not all the taxes. Everyone that has a phone pays the phone bill for SSI and Welfare. Call your phone company and don't hang up until they tell you. When they see you are not going to
hang up until you are told they will tell you.
It's true!
Look at all the taxes we must pay to have a phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 4 hr GANNY 13,591
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 5 hr honeymylove 3,837
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr single91f 2,003
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr mr goodwrench 23,450
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr Mr_h 15,630
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 6 hr Bunny Rabbitt 2,744
Brittany Church 8 hr Just Me 2
Welch Dating
Find my Match

Welch Jobs