Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#1 Feb 12, 2012
100% agree.
Towncryer

Ashtabula, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2012
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) Iran will soon unveil "big new" nuclear achievements, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Saturday while reiterating Tehran's readiness to revive talks with the West over the country's controversial nuclear program.

Ahmadinejad spoke at a rally in Tehran as tens of thousands of Iranians marked the 33rd anniversary of the Islamic Revolution that toppled the pro-Western monarchy and brought Islamic clerics to power.

Ahmadinejad did not elaborate on the upcoming announcement but insisted Iran would never give up its uranium enrichment, a process that makes material for reactors as well as weapons.

The West suspects Iran's nuclear program is aimed at producing atomic weapons, a charge Tehran denies, insisting it's geared for peaceful purposes only, such as energy production.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#3 Feb 12, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
100% agree.
LOL Very true. Some people get all butt hurt over the silliest things.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#4 Feb 12, 2012
Towncryer wrote:
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) Iran will soon unveil "big new" nuclear achievements, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Saturday while reiterating Tehran's readiness to revive talks with the West over the country's controversial nuclear program.
Ahmadinejad spoke at a rally in Tehran as tens of thousands of Iranians marked the 33rd anniversary of the Islamic Revolution that toppled the pro-Western monarchy and brought Islamic clerics to power.
Ahmadinejad did not elaborate on the upcoming announcement but insisted Iran would never give up its uranium enrichment, a process that makes material for reactors as well as weapons.
The West suspects Iran's nuclear program is aimed at producing atomic weapons, a charge Tehran denies, insisting it's geared for peaceful purposes only, such as energy production.
The fool is going to get his country nuked off of the planet. His people should find a way to assassinate the lunatic and his staff before they all end up as vapors.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#5 Feb 12, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Very true. Some people get all butt hurt over the silliest things.
LOL...yep.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Towncryer wrote:
The Mormon Jihad is upon us. Please help us by spreading lies and disinformation. Great Job Rev!
Scientific

Ashtabula, OH

#7 Feb 12, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...yep.
Exon-skipping Antisense oligonucleotides, structural analogs of DNA, are the basis of a potential therapy for patients afflicted with DMD. Two kinds of antisense oligos, Morpholino oligos and 2&#8242;-O-methyl phosphorothioate oligos, have been tested in early-phase clinical trials for DMD and have restored some dystrophin expression in muscles of DMD patients with a particular class of DMD-causing mutations. Further clinical trials are proceeding with these compounds.
Oligo-mediated exon skipping has resulted in clinical improvement in 12 patients in a Phase 1-2a study. On a standard test, the 6-minute walk test, patients whose performance had been declining instead improved, from 385 meters to 420 meters.[13][14] DMD may result from mRNA that contains out-of-frame mutations (e.g. deletions, insertions or splice site mutations), resulting in frameshift or early termination so that in most muscle fibers no functional dystrophin is produced (though some revertant muscle fibers produce some dystrophin). In many cases an antisense oligonucleotide can be used to trigger skipping of an adjacent exon to restore the reading frame and production of partially-functional dystrophin.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Scientific wrote:
<quoted text>Exon-skipping Antisense oligonucleotides, structural analogs of DNA, are the basis of a potential therapy for patients afflicted with DMD. Two kinds of antisense oligos, Morpholino oligos and 2&#8242;-O-methyl phosphorothioate oligos, have been tested in early-phase clinical trials for DMD and have restored some dystrophin expression in muscles of DMD patients with a particular class of DMD-causing mutations. Further clinical trials are proceeding with these compounds.
Oligo-mediated exon skipping has resulted in clinical improvement in 12 patients in a Phase 1-2a study. On a standard test, the 6-minute walk test, patients whose performance had been declining instead improved, from 385 meters to 420 meters.[13][14] DMD may result from mRNA that contains out-of-frame mutations (e.g. deletions, insertions or splice site mutations), resulting in frameshift or early termination so that in most muscle fibers no functional dystrophin is produced (though some revertant muscle fibers produce some dystrophin). In many cases an antisense oligonucleotide can be used to trigger skipping of an adjacent exon to restore the reading frame and production of partially-functional dystrophin.
Keep spreading lies and disinformation, Rev! America needs more liars like you to help us get this country back on its feet!

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Level 2

To The Top!

#9 Feb 12, 2012
Oooops...forgot to say:

The Mormon Jihad begins now!
Rev Jim

Ashtabula, OH

#10 Feb 12, 2012
Hypocrite: In English a hypocrite is one who deliberately and as a habit professes to be good when he is aware that he is not. But the word itself is a transliteration of Gk. hypokrit&#275;s, which mostly meant play-actor.*

In derision we may label someone a "hypocrite" because we know their words do not reflect their true nature. It, the word hypocrite, certainly has a negative meaning for Christians. What worse condemnation can one say about a Christian when we are found out not walking the talk? But, perhaps, we play the hypocrite precisely because we do not want people to find out who we really are. What pain do we try to conceal when we share the peace and there is no peace in our own lives? There is a great fear that we will be found out. Found out that we don't have it all together. Found out that we have a problem with addictions. Found out that our family isn't a perfect family. Found out that we have doubts about our faith. And so we wear our masks of hypocrisy so we might "get closer" to others.

What a sin that is! For if Christ loves us and knows everything about us so shouldn't we love one another as Christ loves us? But how can we love one another if we cannot love our selves? Why do we lie to ourselves when every morning we don our masks to great the world? When we do that, doesn't that deny what God has done for us on the cross? On the cross we admit who we are and claim that we are redeemed. We admit we are all broken people. We all have skeletons in our closets. But by living in the reality of what God has done for us, we would find that in the appropriate and loving community of believers sharing what is behind the mask we would begin to find healing. "Where two or three are gathered IN MY NAME..." We would free ourselves and others from wanting to hide behind a mask.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Yep, that's you. Good people don't lie. You do.
Rev Jim wrote:
Hypocrite: In English a hypocrite is one who deliberately and as a habit professes to be good when he is aware that he is not. But the word itself is a transliteration of Gk. hypokrit&#275;s, which mostly meant play-actor.*
In derision we may label someone a "hypocrite" because we know their words do not reflect their true nature. It, the word hypocrite, certainly has a negative meaning for Christians. What worse condemnation can one say about a Christian when we are found out not walking the talk? But, perhaps, we play the hypocrite precisely because we do not want people to find out who we really are. What pain do we try to conceal when we share the peace and there is no peace in our own lives? There is a great fear that we will be found out. Found out that we don't have it all together. Found out that we have a problem with addictions. Found out that our family isn't a perfect family. Found out that we have doubts about our faith. And so we wear our masks of hypocrisy so we might "get closer" to others.
What a sin that is! For if Christ loves us and knows everything about us so shouldn't we love one another as Christ loves us? But how can we love one another if we cannot love our selves? Why do we lie to ourselves when every morning we don our masks to great the world? When we do that, doesn't that deny what God has done for us on the cross? On the cross we admit who we are and claim that we are redeemed. We admit we are all broken people. We all have skeletons in our closets. But by living in the reality of what God has done for us, we would find that in the appropriate and loving community of believers sharing what is behind the mask we would begin to find healing. "Where two or three are gathered IN MY NAME..." We would free ourselves and others from wanting to hide behind a mask.
Rev Jim

Ashtabula, OH

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Slain Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden urged his children to go live peacefully in the West and get a university education, his brother-in-law said in an interview published Sunday.

Zakaria al-Sadah, the brother of bin Laden's Yemeni fifth wife Amal, told Britain's Sunday Times newspaper that the Saudi-born extremist believed his children "should not follow him down the road to jihad."

"He told his own children and grandchildren,'Go to Europe and America and get a good education,'" al-Sadah told the Sunday Times.

Al-Sadah said bin Laden told them: "You have to study, live in peace and don't do what I am doing or what I have done."

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#13 Feb 12, 2012
Yes, he spread fear, lies, and meaningless propaganda just like you do. I am sure you'll both be good friends in hell.
Rev Jim wrote:
Slain Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden urged his children to go live peacefully in the West and get a university education, his brother-in-law said in an interview published Sunday.
Zakaria al-Sadah, the brother of bin Laden's Yemeni fifth wife Amal, told Britain's Sunday Times newspaper that the Saudi-born extremist believed his children "should not follow him down the road to jihad."
"He told his own children and grandchildren,'Go to Europe and America and get a good education,'" al-Sadah told the Sunday Times.
Al-Sadah said bin Laden told them: "You have to study, live in peace and don't do what I am doing or what I have done."
Ruler of the Realm

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2012
Rev Jim wrote:
This word defines McDowell county like no other. Liars abound.
Towncryer

Ashtabula, OH

#15 Feb 12, 2012
Ruler of the Realm wrote:
<quoted text>
This word defines McDowell county like no other. Liars abound.
Where is Mdowell county????Ky?? Wv??Va?? sounds like an awesome place and need to know may visit when I travel I 75.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr Cookie_Parker 21,323
3 word story (Jul '11) 2 hr -Lily- 1,548
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr GANNY 3,004
Word assocation (Sep '07) 8 hr Misty Fitch 16,087
no right 12 hr ned to no 1
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 13 hr purplelady1040 26,004
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Mon Dickens1 4,240
Welch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web