Question

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2009
I need to find a beauty salon that has someone who can look at your face and cut your hair to look good for your face shape. Any place around here close that has someone with this talent?

“It's a new beginning :D”

Since: Feb 07

Big Four, WV

#2 Jan 10, 2009
My guess would be Cut N' Dye in Princeton. I've heard a lot of good reviews and I've been to her myspace page where she has quite a few pics of styles and colors that she has done.

I'm thinking about going to her when I come back down home at the end of the week.
Question

Princeton, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2009
Thanks Always a WV girl, I wonder if they have someone there that can cut a bob. I think that would look really good on me. You see all this on TV where they sit in the chair and get up looking like a MODEL, I would love to find someone that has that talent in knowing what would look best on your face shape, etc.
Lucy Mae

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 11, 2009
Try Chrissy at Shear Dimensions in Princeton.
wondering

Lerona, WV

#5 Jan 11, 2009
Always a WV Girl wrote:
My guess would be Cut N' Dye in Princeton. I've heard a lot of good reviews and I've been to her myspace page where she has quite a few pics of styles and colors that she has done.
I'm thinking about going to her when I come back down home at the end of the week.
how does a person find her on myspace?
Sillymis

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 12, 2009
Lucy Mae wrote:
Try Chrissy at Shear Dimensions in Princeton.
Yes Chrissy .Reginia and Staci all are very good at Shear Dimensions in Princeton
Scott

Tazewell, VA

#7 Jan 12, 2009
just dont go where the nail queen does
Tina

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jan 12, 2009
Question wrote:
I need to find a beauty salon that has someone who can look at your face and cut your hair to look good for your face shape. Any place around here close that has someone with this talent?
What area are you in?
A Friend

Oakvale, WV

#9 Jan 12, 2009
Question wrote:
Rachel Horn, who works @ Shear Madness on the Iaeger Road does a really good job with hair.
country girl

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jan 12, 2009
Some of the best stylists in the area are at Avanti. They are really good with lots of talent for whatever style you choose. It is on South Walker in Princeton near the courthouse. They are especially good with some of the newer styles.
Question

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2009
I live close to Welch. I would like to get a bob. The girl on the myspace page named Libby, I think, that is a GREAT hair style she has, wonder which stylist cut her hair???? Anyone know?

Big Four, WV

#12 Jan 12, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>how does a person find her on myspace?
Type in Cut N' Dye in the myspace "find friends."

Big Four, WV

#13 Jan 12, 2009
I'm very sorry, it is Curl Up N' Dye. Sheesh...I don't know how I came up with the other name!!

Here is a link to her myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/curlupndye1
Question

Princeton, WV

#14 Jan 13, 2009
Anyone know which stylist cut Libby's hair, she is shown on in the pictures listed on the myspace page. That is a great hair cut !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Sundog512 36,117
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr luci 5,708
Word assocation (Sep '07) 2 hr luci 17,441
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr Sundog512 33,135
Looking for a new deputy??? (Aug '09) 2 hr Jus sayin 70
Jesus Was NOT Born on Dec. 25th. - - XMAS Based... (Nov '08) 5 hr Bert 141
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 8 hr Bert 43

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance