Ready to open soon, new coal mine, Blue Ridge Mining Company

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brett Morehouse

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Well, after many delays and fighting off legal battles, the new mine is set to re-open near the Whaley Tipple on the Charles O Davis property. All of you people who tried to stop this mine from opening for your own selfish reasons can now go and eat crap!
wow

Cowen, WV

#2 Apr 23, 2010
could you give some more info about location, will they be hiring and who to contact?
Yeager WV

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Brett Morehouse wrote:
Well, after many delays and fighting off legal battles, the new mine is set to re-open near the Whaley Tipple on the Charles O Davis property. All of you people who tried to stop this mine from opening for your own selfish reasons can now go and eat crap!
It's NON-UNION.
wondering

Newton, WV

#4 Apr 24, 2010
So.... how many union mines do you figure are left and what are they doing for miners now days except taking their dues?
Brett Morehouse

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Yeager WV wrote:
<quoted text>It's NON-UNION.
Yep, aren't you the smart one. We do not want any union trash working this new mine.
1 post removed
wondering

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 25, 2010
Brett Morehouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, aren't you the smart one. We do not want any union trash working this new mine.
So where's it located.
2 posts removed
Yeager WV

Princeton, WV

#10 Apr 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
So.... how many union mines do you figure are left and what are they doing for miners now days except taking their dues?
I'm with you!

I'm NON-UNION...I want a job.
Brett Morehouse

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Apr 28, 2010
wow wrote:
could you give some more info about location, will they be hiring and who to contact?
The mine is located at the old Whaley Tipple on the C.O. Davis property near Iaeger.

Call me at 816...686...2224.
Brett Morehouse

Woodbridge, VA

#12 Apr 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So where's it located.
The mine is located at the old Whaley Tipple on the C.O. Davis property near Iaeger.

Call me at 816...686...2224.
interested

Grundy, VA

#13 Apr 29, 2010
does this number work i have called it no anwser
Dumb WV Hillbillies

Princeton, WV

#14 Apr 29, 2010
interested wrote:
does this number work i have called it no anwser
It's NOT true...NO new coal mines to open..
2 posts removed
UMWA PROUD

Rupert, WV

#17 Apr 29, 2010
Brett Morehouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you go broke quick,you scabbing basturd!I would like to see you have to eat shyt to live.
Dumb WV Hillbillies

Princeton, WV

#18 Apr 30, 2010
UMWA PROUD wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you go broke quick,you scabbing basturd!I would like to see you have to eat shyt to live.
Hey UMWA PROUD, Are you working in or at a coal mine? And don't lie....

A union man is a no good communist.
watching you

Welch, WV

#19 Apr 30, 2010
hey davey reggens you still live up behind gary bantam you might just get a vist from umwa.are you still spending all of mommys money u leech. take some more zanax and go back to sleep.u need to sign up n umwa they will help pay your dues since you r poor now.
Brett Morehouse

Woodbridge, VA

#20 May 2, 2010
Dumb WV Hillbillies wrote:
<quoted text>It's NOT true...NO new coal mines to open..
Hey, you Dumb WV Hillbillies, if you do not believe me then just go up to the old Whaley Tipple and look for yourselves. There is a mine on the Charles O Davis property that is ready to open soon.

Go look for yourself and then come back to the Welch Topix website and let everyone know what you see. You see a new mine opening!!
Brett Morehouse

Woodbridge, VA

#21 May 2, 2010
UMWA PROUD wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you go broke quick,you scabbing basturd!I would like to see you have to eat shyt to live.
Hey, UMWA PROUD, why don't you go back to the fifth grade and learn how to spell? Just think, you and your children can walk to school together. LOL

There is nothing that you can do to stop the opening of this mine and from the use of non-union labor.
Union Coal Miner_Forever

Woodbridge, VA

#22 May 2, 2010
watching you wrote:
hey davey reggens you still live up behind gary bantam you might just get a vist from umwa.are you still spending all of mommys money u leech. take some more zanax and go back to sleep.u need to sign up n umwa they will help pay your dues since you r poor now.
watching you......WAY TO GO! GREAT COMEBACK! Let me know where this Davey Reggens lives and we'll put him in the compost pile where he came from! UMWA now and forever!!!
UMWA PROUD

Rupert, WV

#23 May 2, 2010
Brett Morehouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, UMWA PROUD, why don't you go back to the fifth grade and learn how to spell? Just think, you and your children can walk to school together. LOL
There is nothing that you can do to stop the opening of this mine and from the use of non-union labor.
With an attitude like you have,we will just wait and see.LMAO...You sound like a dumb ass that may clean out the bathhouse.your attitude will get you no coal,and hopefully you will go broke fast.LMAO
Union Coal Miner_Forever

Woodbridge, VA

#24 May 3, 2010
UMWA PROUD wrote:
<quoted text>With an attitude like you have,we will just wait and see.LMAO...You sound like a dumb ass that may clean out the bathhouse.your attitude will get you no coal,and hopefully you will go broke fast.LMAO
Hey, UMWA, you are my kind of guy! I am traveling this week and next but whenever I get back into West Virginia let's get together and shut down this scab mining outfit.

Whatta say to that? Go up to the mine site and check for me to let me know what is going on until I get back....
UMWA PROUD

Rupert, WV

#25 May 3, 2010
Union Coal Miner_Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, UMWA, you are my kind of guy! I am traveling this week and next but whenever I get back into West Virginia let's get together and shut down this scab mining outfit.
Whatta say to that? Go up to the mine site and check for me to let me know what is going on until I get back....
i ould like to meet the Bad Azz,"Brent Moorehouse,in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 7 hr Sundog512 17,138
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 7 hr honeymylove 2,767
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 8 hr Wolverine33 2,100
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 13 hr COOTERDOG 24,059
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) Fri pusherman_ 321
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Fri Sweepyface 3,950
Word assocation (Sep '07) Nov 20 Theo 15,707
Welch Dating
Find my Match

Welch People Search