billybob

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 3, 2008
hey im trying to make a living not talk about politics so make yor own discussion about that if you want to buy some good coal at a fair price let me know i live in welch
King Coal

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 3, 2008
billybob wrote:
hey im trying to make a living not talk about politics so make yor own discussion about that if you want to buy some good coal at a fair price let me know i live in welch
Where do you purchase the coal?

“just another redneck”

Level 2

Since: Jun 07

raysal

#3 Nov 3, 2008
i will buy a ton, do you deliver?
billybob

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 3, 2008
yes i do deliver and unload anywhere you want keystone wants 185 aton obviosly i dont get it there i get it from a freind who runs a washer that sells it for 120 but i get it for 100 a ton trust me its good coal nugget or stoker delivery price depends on where you live reply back please ive had no complaints actually been tipped a couple times bc the coal burns so good anyway reply back location name if in the book bc you cant put phone numbers on here or i would put mine

“just another redneck”

Level 2

Since: Jun 07

raysal

#5 Nov 4, 2008
billybob wrote:
yes i do deliver and unload anywhere you want keystone wants 185 aton obviosly i dont get it there i get it from a freind who runs a washer that sells it for 120 but i get it for 100 a ton trust me its good coal nugget or stoker delivery price depends on where you live reply back please ive had no complaints actually been tipped a couple times bc the coal burns so good anyway reply back location name if in the book bc you cant put phone numbers on here or i would put mine
k, here are the directions, travel south on I77 till you hit the end, then go E on 26 till you get to I 95 S then travel around 400 miles (give or take) to central FL reply back and i will give ya better directions..........
coal hauler

Princeton, WV

#6 Nov 4, 2008
you are just trying to be a smart a** and if you dont got nothing better to do then you need to get a life cause people are trying to make money you dont have to get on here and do sh** like that let them do there job and mind your own f***in life and get out of everybody elses
billybob

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 4, 2008
thanks coal hauler

“just another redneck”

Level 2

Since: Jun 07

raysal

#8 Nov 4, 2008
coal hauler wrote:
you are just trying to be a smart a** and if you dont got nothing better to do then you need to get a life cause people are trying to make money you dont have to get on here and do sh** like that let them do there job and mind your own f***in life and get out of everybody elses
It wouldn't be no fun to make a return without being my smart a** self LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 36 min I KNOW 2,737
3 word story (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 1,457
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr Mark mark 25,682
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 11 hr Cookie_Parker 20,785
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 17 hr _Zoey_ 1,780
Word assocation (Sep '07) 20 hr Theo 16,025
2 hr delay Sun Gary 1

Flood Watch for McDowell County was issued at March 03 at 10:14AM EST

Welch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Welch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:35 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:35PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Yahoo! Sports 4:45 PM
Peterson just 1 of the players left in limbo by ruling
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers bring back DT Cole, 34, for 1 year