First Prev
of 15
Next Last
neighbors friend

Richlands, VA

#1 Jul 5, 2011
There is a new pizza place in town called the Pizza Factory. It is located in the old subway place. The food is great! We need to support it so others will look at coming to Welch and we can build our town up!
hmmmm

Cowen, WV

#2 Jul 5, 2011
Me and my husband ate there yesterday and it was amazing, pizza was excellent, it was clean, and everyone that worked there was very nice. I give it a 10 and definetly recommend it. I will definetly be going back. Great work guys, keep it up, and the best of luck to you!!!
help

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Can anyone give me the number?
Need Info

Clay, WV

#4 Jul 5, 2011
What else is on the menu besides pizza? Do they have italian subs?

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Level 9

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#5 Jul 5, 2011
The number is four thirty-six.. twenty two hundred....

They have subs, hot wings and ice cream besides Pizza.... Ate their twice this weekend.... Great and friendly service as well...
wondering

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 5, 2011
Mr_h wrote:
The number is four thirty-six.. twenty two hundred....

They have subs, hot wings and ice cream besides Pizza.... Ate their twice this weekend.... Great and friendly service as well...
cool
Welch Resident

Northfork, WV

#7 Jul 5, 2011
Had my first pizza there today. Had to wait about 45 minutes for it, but it was very good. The crust, sauce, and toppings were fresh and tasted great. I hope they get a little more efficient so people will not have to wait so long for their orders. I think they will do great.
How are ya

Newton, WV

#8 Jul 5, 2011
What are thier hours?
COOL

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 6, 2011
hours and food options?
GiGi

Clay, WV

#10 Jul 6, 2011
Its nice that there is soewhere to get Pizza besides Pizza Hut.2549

Level 9

Welch WV

#11 Jul 6, 2011
How are ya wrote:
What are thier hours?
I think 11 till 10 Sunday through Thursday and 11 till 11 Friday and Saturday
Just saying

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 6, 2011
They didn't have sub buns today.....sounds like another Fat Daddy's to me!
Gimme a Break

Maysel, WV

#13 Jul 6, 2011
Just saying wrote:
They didn't have sub buns today.....sounds like another Fat Daddy's to me!
New businesses take a few weeks to establish a par level.... or would you rather get an old bun? No wonder no businesses, everyone is so critical!
Customer

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 6, 2011
Think they are so busy , that they are not taking much pride in the appearence and quality of food . They have a very good thing goin for them if they can maintain a high level of quality . Need that real pizzaria quality not fast food
SNAP

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 6, 2011
Ate there Saturday and the pizza was delicious. The price was a little steep, but it was such a clean place....I hope it does really good...we need more businesses here in Welch...clean ones that is!
Certainly

Maysel, WV

#16 Jul 6, 2011
SNAP wrote:
Ate there Saturday and the pizza was delicious. The price was a little steep, but it was such a clean place....I hope it does really good...we need more businesses here in Welch...clean ones that is!
I haven't ate there yet.. but I know the people who own it and I am sure it will be clean! I won't let another week go by without trying it!
Peace

Welch, WV

#17 Jul 6, 2011
Ate there and it was good, hope they stay around!
exactly

Nitro, WV

#18 Jul 6, 2011
Customer wrote:
Think they are so busy , that they are not taking much pride in the appearence and quality of food . They have a very good thing goin for them if they can maintain a high level of quality . Need that real pizzaria quality not fast food
It takes longer to prepare pizzas than it does fast food, especially if you do it right. If the dough is fresh (not frozen) you have to roll it out. The sauce has to be placed on the pizza just right as well as all the fresh meats, veggies and cheese. Preparation of a good pizza takes at least 10-15 minutes...baking time at least 20 minutes. Then you always have the picky pizza person that wants browned crust and don't brown the cheese, it ain't easy!!! You should always call your order in so that you don't have to wait as long, especially if you are on lunch break.
yea

Ivydale, WV

#19 Jul 6, 2011
What all do they have and about how much does one of there pizza's cost. I want to go eat there this weekend. I an so glad they put in another place to ear besides the few little places we have.. Just wish someone would put in a CiCi's or Taco Bell... Lol

Level 9

Welch WV

#20 Jul 7, 2011
Give it time to establish their selves.... they have a good menu reasonable prices for the most part... For good pizza and food....
They got indoor dining as well.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 4 hr GANNY 13,591
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 5 hr honeymylove 3,837
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr single91f 2,003
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr mr goodwrench 23,450
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr Mr_h 15,630
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 6 hr Bunny Rabbitt 2,744
Brittany Church 8 hr Just Me 2
Welch Dating
Find my Match

Welch Jobs