joe

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Heard he was in jail again when will he learn it is againest the law to steal from people if his mom would let him stay there for awhile maybe he would learn
Get Real

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 6, 2012
joe wrote:
Heard he was in jail again when will he learn it is againest the law to steal from people if his mom would let him stay there for awhile maybe he would learn
Think about it. The man loves being in jail.He cannot make it in Soceity.He has something in Jail that he loves,and misses,when he gets released. He always goes back,within days after being realeased.

Now,what does it sound to you that he misses? Very easy figured.I hope he has Bubbas Baby.
White boy

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 6, 2012
He needs to learn that is a white boy and quit trying to act like he is black.I dont understand why white boys do that.
tosha

Spanishburg, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2012
White boy wrote:
He needs to learn that is a white boy and quit trying to act like he is black.I dont understand why white boys do that.
his mommy bailing his white butt out is gonna get him shot. she leave his thieving hide in jail he will live longer because a lotta rednecks in welch have loaded their guns with something more than rock salt.
facts

Princeton, WV

#5 Apr 6, 2012
White boy wrote:
its because they dont have no respect,or have any decent home envirolement.trashy SOBs. Aint worth the air their lazy axxes breath in.plain and simple! and they figure thats what a lot of the white trash girls want,so its easy figured.its not just the white trashy boys,its the trashy white girls too.
facts

Princeton, WV

#6 Apr 6, 2012
tosha wrote:
<quoted text>his mommy bailing his white butt out is gonna get him shot. she leave his thieving hide in jail he will live longer because a lotta rednecks in welch have loaded their guns with something more than rock salt.
you callem rednecks because they are sick and tired of being robbed by this no good,theiving,lazy,bumming,dop ehead?i hope he rots in jail!
Kim from Havaco

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 6, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>its because they dont have no respect,or have any decent home envirolement.trashy SOBs. Aint worth the air their lazy axxes breath in.plain and simple! and they figure thats what a lot of the white trash girls want,so its easy figured.its not just the white trashy boys,its the trashy white girls too.
He did have a decent home up bringing I went to school with both of his sisters and know him personally, the girls are fine as far as I know. Just spoiled is the problem. He has ran with thugs since he was young and got hooked on drugs. They taught him to steal because that is all they knew. You need to know what you are talking about before you comment of people. You yourself sound like your trash I just don't know which color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 49 min COOTERDOG 41,623
Big Four Exxon 50 min Not Sure 24
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 4 hr Sundog512 30,208
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr mymymy 4,403
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 8 hr Joi C 2,950
Delegate E E 9 hr top gun 3
Word assocation (Sep '07) 10 hr Princess Hey 18,191

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance