First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Boy the mountaineers sure represented the state well in their bowl game. TYPICAL
Obama Clooney 2016

Pineville, WV

#2 Jan 2, 2013
WVU sucks and always will.
amen

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Yes they do
West Virginia

Grundy, VA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
WVU their all and obviously had a off year.
Only thing that sucks is the 3 of you who know nothin about college football.
AtsRight

Advance, NC

#5 Jan 4, 2013
West Virginia wrote:
No, WVU sucks. In more ways than one. I traveled with a college football team for 5 years straight. I don't know about the other 3 you insulted but I do know a thing or two about NCAA football. WVU still sucks. They have the worst, most beligerant, drunken student fans that I have ever seen at a college football game. I've also been in their locker room while Rodriguez was there and their coaches are just as bad. I used to pull for the mountaineers until I learned for myself. You go places like Virginia Tech, Tennessee, Texas Tech and other places the fans tailgating will yell to you, "Hey, you're welcome to come over and have a burger or hot dog and drink a beer with us if you'd like." The wvu fans will shout at you too. Only they say things like, "You're a f*ggot and you're mother is a wh*re." So I know personally that you're talking about something you don't know. I would bet that you have never been to Morgantown to watch a game.
nm jiiioiooo

Gilbert, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2013
and will never go as long as dana holgerson is head coach het lets all travel with the team cant drive as easy as when they was in the big east haaaaaaaaaaaa fucki9ng haaaaaaaaaaaa
AtsRight

Advance, NC

#7 Jan 4, 2013
nm jiiioiooo wrote:
and will never go as long as dana holgerson is head coach het lets all travel with the team cant drive as easy as when they was in the big east haaaaaaaaaaaa fucki9ng haaaaaaaaaaaa
Not sure I completely understand your thoughts due to the word placement, grammar and lack of punctuation. I think you're saying you don't like the new coach and it's too far to drive to away game since they are not playing Big East teams. Anyway, have a nice day.
Gray Box Hero

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
nm jiiioiooo wrote:
Boston College fans driving to Miami is not easy either, neither will it be for Rutgers fans to travel to play Nebraska. What is your point?
Gray Box Hero

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 4, 2013
It was never an easy drive to watch Washington play UCLA either.

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Level 9

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Wait till San Diego State has to travel to Conntiecut or Florida.... Which I think we going see alot more changes in conferences over the next few years with the playoff system....

Fact is WVU moving to the Big 12 was to better them, tougher schedules, and better recruiting else where if you ask me... Now as for the team not being good, I would disagree, it was just certain coaching that wasn't there esp on the Defensive end... Fans is no different one place then the other if you also ask me... Sure there are some friendly fans... then there are some not so friendly fans..... Give WVU time they will surprise the Big 12 in Football maybe even men and women Basketball....
nm jiiioiooo

Gilbert, WV

#11 Jan 4, 2013
yep they will surprize the big 12 by moving kansas out of last place happy with this last bowl game you will see them in a bowl game never more
toilet bowl or the garbage bowl
Gray Box Hero

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 4, 2013
nm jiiioiooo wrote:
yep they will surprize the big 12 by moving kansas out of last place happy with this last bowl game you will see them in a bowl game never more
toilet bowl or the garbage bowl
Despite the fact they are 3-0 in BCS games, which aint gonna happen every year. If you aint in BCS, motivation does lack, WVU wasn't the only one that struggled, USC was preseason ranked #1 and folded. WVU moved to a better conference and was not a lateral move, there was bound to be problems complicated by such a move in less than one years time, in fact it was mere months. The move was made for the future and for reasons Mr H mentioned, which the BE is close to extinction.
Gray Box Hero

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jan 4, 2013
I am not gonna trash the Jayhawks, despite being the worst B12 team in football, they are an elite NCAA powerhouse in basketball.
Mark

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jan 4, 2013
West Virginia wrote:
Now now West Virginia. I'm pretty sure wvu represented the state well in their bowl game. You do know about the game right? Yeah Rutgers handed wvu's azz to them from the git go. Sorry but TYPICAL!!!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text> Now now West Virginia. I'm pretty sure wvu represented the state well in their bowl game. You do know about the game right? Yeah Rutgers handed wvu's azz to them from the git go. Sorry but TYPICAL!!!!
Wasnt Rutgers, it was Syracuse. Big difference.
Mark

Kansas City, MO

#16 Jan 4, 2013
I stand corrected Weepy. Thank you.
Duke Jupiter

Greenville, NC

#17 Jan 4, 2013
AtsRight wrote:
<quoted text> No, WVU sucks. In more ways than one. I traveled with a college football team for 5 years straight. I don't know about the other 3 you insulted but I do know a thing or two about NCAA football. WVU still sucks. They have the worst, most beligerant, drunken student fans that I have ever seen at a college football game. I've also been in their locker room while Rodriguez was there and their coaches are just as bad. I used to pull for the mountaineers until I learned for myself. You go places like Virginia Tech, Tennessee, Texas Tech and other places the fans tailgating will yell to you, "Hey, you're welcome to come over and have a burger or hot dog and drink a beer with us if you'd like." The wvu fans will shout at you too. Only they say things like, "You're a f*ggot and you're mother is a wh*re." So I know personally that you're talking about something you don't know. I would bet that you have never been to Morgantown to watch a game.
You gave it away when you said "Va Tech"

Best regards,
Duke (watch out for the "Chokie" fans) Jupiter

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Mark wrote:
I stand corrected Weepy. Thank you.
That's ok. Syracuse did not faze me, I did not want WVU in that game, there was no benefit IMO to them playing an opponent they know real well and the opposition is very familiar with them and their system.

WVU has played Pitt and Syracuse more than any other opponent they ever faced in their history and they always studied WVU, it was no shock to me that they lost to them, same if it was Pitt. Those two schools had plenty of success against WVU as well. I did not mind seeing a long break between the schools. I wanted them to play a school that they have little or no history with.
Jabara

Troy, VA

#19 Jan 4, 2013
West Virginia wrote:
That is true. Sorta like being on the WVU team.
Earl

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jan 5, 2013
I visited Second Mile when I was went to watch Ohio at Penn State earlier this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 1 hr Fancy 39
Dustin Chandler 1 hr Wondering 1
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr River Tam 32,438
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 3 hr -Prince- 35,637
Courthouse 13 hr Alien 2
Alert 13 hr Alert 10
Jobs!!!! 17 hr Danny 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages