Small world daycare?
Looking

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2010
does any body know if there any good???
Beenn there

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2010
I took my kids there for years. They are great with the children. If you have to use them, it is a great choice.
Looking

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Do you know who owns it I've been trying to contact them but I cant find out who to talk to.
Beenn there

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jul 18, 2010
It is owned by Melissa. I don't know her last name. She is so sweet and will be able to answer any questions you may have
Krys

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jul 19, 2010
she used to be Melissa Harsanyne, you can contact her sister Michelle maybe..
Tina

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jul 19, 2010
If that is Melissa (Elswick) Harsayne, she is an absolute doll. I have known her since high school and you won't find a better person. She is so loving, caring and kind. I'm sure that your child would really love being in her daycare. She is a great person.
Looking

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Okay well I've been looking for a good daycare for months the last daycare I had my babies in the people were so rude.But I will talk to Melissa she sounds promising :)
happilymarriedmo mmy

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 19, 2010
I started sending my son when he was about 1 1/2. They are wonderful people. I don't send him much now because it has worked out that we can keep him at home mostly. They are great & really wonderful to the parents & kids. My son loves them all. They will def. spoil them rotten. They treat them as if they are their own. You won't regret it. If a child has to go to daycare, this is the one. They learn so much there & they are always doing dif. activities with the kids. They seperate them by age groups, which I think is wonderful. Like I said, my husband & I think we made a wonderful dec. sending him there & he likes it too.
Looking

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Thanks for all the info I think I will def check them out :)
Sue

Clay, WV

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Looking wrote:
Thanks for all the info I think I will def check them out :)
you could not a better person than Melissa i would recomend her to any one her last name isGilispie
Looking

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Thanks Sue does any one know there bussiness hours and when Mrs.Gillespie is in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 8 min Hairdresser 44,286
It was a good paper 2 hr LIL OLE ME 7
Remembering The Old Welch Of 70's/80's (Dec '08) 8 hr Fred 419
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 12 hr Sweet City Woman 1,749
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 17 hr honeymylove 491
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 19 hr SWAMP WITCH 7,676
Word assocation (Sep '07) 19 hr SWAMP WITCH 18,302

Welch Jobs

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages