mark shelton ad in paper today

mark shelton ad in paper today

Posted in the Welch Forum

just asking

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2012
can someone in the know, tell me when the danny mitchell/mark shelton regime for the last 7year's has conducted a federal investigation, indictment and conviction, just wondering, He stated in the paper that this has happen really has this happened, I must have miss this or something,, I think the ad say's he work's closely with the fed's drug investigation's, so somebody tell me of a conviction,
Rondo Lahonda

Welch, WV

#2 Apr 27, 2012
I do believe that once, The Headen Twins were taken down. Other than that, I can't ever recall The Sheriff's Dept. doing sh*t except for wanting to Fight and F*ck on the clock.....
Call the Feds

Princeton, WV

#3 Apr 27, 2012
just asking wrote:
can someone in the know, tell me when the danny mitchell/mark shelton regime for the last 7year's has conducted a federal investigation, indictment and conviction, just wondering, He stated in the paper that this has happen really has this happened, I must have miss this or something,, I think the ad say's he work's closely with the fed's drug investigation's, so somebody tell me of a conviction,
Why not get your phone book out and call the UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE. I guarantee you that they will tell you. Listen you and Martin West Regime are fooling yourselves by getting on here and trying to start a bunch of stuff. Mark Shelton has worked very hard with these FEDERAL AGENCIES for many years. Get over yourself and go back to some more supreme goof off sessions and try and fool the public about how much you don't know.
just me

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2012
hey every body knows danny m he has sat on his tail in the sherrifs office for eight years and done nothing and now hes running tor magestrate and will do ngthing there is a young man from davy running he is avery honest young man and will do the county a good job his name is andy vance i have known him and his family since he was in high school hehas my vote and all my familys votes good luck andy

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Level 9

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Anyone seen the HUM-V the Sheriff Dept has, sharp ride and nice paint job...... Crediting my friend whom painted it....
meme

Elkview, WV

#6 Apr 28, 2012
wow
rain and wind

Nitro, WV

#7 Apr 28, 2012
martin was a magistrate with training, any moron can set in a room and listen, take notes, eat dinner and go home. Lets see him try to match up with the training Shelton got at the police academy. I hope and pray when this election is over that Martin will realize he isnt what he thinks he is. I feel sorry for martin, and for this county if he is elected
west will change things

Princeton, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2012
rain and wind wrote:
martin was a magistrate with training, any moron can set in a room and listen, take notes, eat dinner and go home. Lets see him try to match up with the training Shelton got at the police academy. I hope and pray when this election is over that Martin will realize he isnt what he thinks he is. I feel sorry for martin, and for this county if he is elected
maybe after this election you will realise what a fool you are.west will win by a landslide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr luci 17,670
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr luci 6,046
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr -Prince- 33,661
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 2 hr luci 2,403
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr mzrevenge 1,385
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 3 hr purplelady1040 36,367
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... (Aug '15) 20 hr Trump makes sense 19

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages