2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#525 Dec 28, 2012
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No new videos yet but I will link you when I make a new one. On January 2 I'm taking down a large famous American Elm. I'm going to have some pissed off people.
Hope you take some videos. That will be cool.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#526 Dec 28, 2012
Oh, and by the way Bill. Tigermermoo (Highfeces of Hemorrhoid) thinks that there are only two people on Topix. Me and her. I am everyone else here....including you.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#529 Dec 28, 2012
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was the only one here.
Tigermerde thinks so too. Well, you (me) and her. I think it's her fatnasy....er, um, I mean fantasy.
5 posts removed

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#535 Dec 28, 2012
Ill-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was the only one here.
Naw......that would be me.......lol!!!

Level 9

#536 Dec 28, 2012
Hibiscus of Hawaii wrote:
<quoted text>Wow a complete meltdown! Poor sunglob and all his smelly socks. Not only did the sunglob comment but he even brought out two or three of his smelly old socks in a desperate attempt to add relevance to his useless and lonely existence.
Bwahahahhaha. Stupid dopey( and oh-so-obsessed with me) hillbilly.
You really are an idiot.....thinking that one poster has time for multiple sockies........please leave, your stinking up the place with your foul attitude!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#537 Dec 28, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot.....thinking that one poster has time for multiple sockies........please leave, your stinking up the place with your foul attitude!!!
Uh-oh. You just became the future "me."

:)

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#538 Dec 28, 2012
Me no care who SeƱor Spamoo theekz me ees, Spamoo ees El Stoopido and steenx like ze sewer.
1 post removed

Level 9

#540 Dec 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. You just became the future "me."
:)
Yea, I figured that out already......to bad the other idiot can't......lol!!!

Level 9

#541 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>You really are an idiot considering that sundog has already admitted to his multiple socking. Keep up or Butt out ignoramus.
Seems you have multiple socks as well, right? I've never seen Sundog make that comment or post under any other nic but Sundog.......so, do you have some proof to back up your claim? My guess is no, but that's not important, right?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#542 Dec 28, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I figured that out already......to bad the other idiot can't......lol!!!
She lacks the necessary equipment for figuring things out--specifically, a brain.

;)

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#543 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>You really are an idiot considering that sundog has already admitted to his multiple socking. Keep up or Butt out ignoramus.
U breath steenx, heecup of hawaii, keep Amehica bootiful, stop ze polluteen and shutz U pieholio, beech.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#544 Dec 28, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you have multiple socks as well, right? I've never seen Sundog make that comment or post under any other nic but Sundog.......so, do you have some proof to back up your claim? My guess is no, but that's not important, right?
Oh, I do use socks and I admit to it. But Tiger thinks that everyone who shows up on a thread is me. That is what is hilarious. She gives me a lot more credit than I deserve....LOL.

1 post removed
Tigermermaid

Princeton, WV

#546 Dec 28, 2012
*BUUURRRPPP*

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#547 Dec 28, 2012
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
<quoted text>
U breath steenx, heecup of hawaii, keep Amehica bootiful, stop ze polluteen and shutz U pieholio, beech.
"Heecup of Hawaii...."

LMAO.

Level 9

#548 Dec 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
She lacks the necessary equipment for figuring things out--specifically, a brain.
;)
That was obvious as well......but then, nothing that trolls do anymore surprise me on topixs......lol!!!

Level 9

#549 Dec 28, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I do use socks and I admit to it. But Tiger thinks that everyone who shows up on a thread is me. That is what is hilarious. She gives me a lot more credit than I deserve....LOL.
Well, if you do use socks, I don't know them.....nor do I care.......I know a lot of registered members who have other accounts.......me, I can't keep track of many that's why I have only 2 and only post under one of them at a time.......I don't go back and forth......and besides, I let folks know who I am because I'm not trying to do anything others might consider like hiding......lol!!!
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#551 Dec 28, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you do use socks, I don't know them.....nor do I care.......I know a lot of registered members who have other accounts.......me, I can't keep track of many that's why I have only 2 and only post under one of them at a time.......I don't go back and forth......and besides, I let folks know who I am because I'm not trying to do anything others might consider like hiding......lol!!!
I never used to use them, but when I first came to Topix years ago, everyone accused me of being someone else. I had another account that I started using--gray boxing at first and then registered (Watch It Closely) but that account got whacked by the mods. Most of the other ones have been in response to idiots like Tigermermaid simply because it is so much fun to watch her splash about accusing everyone of being me or of me being everyone else. That's about 95% of the fun of it. Most people who know me know that they are my socks and if someone asks me, I will usually answer them truthfully. There's a couple of socks that I use that rarely ever make an appearance on any of these threads. I just use them because they are neutral and are good for having decent discussions.

I think everyone has run-ins with psychos like Tigermermaid. I tried engaging her before, but she's just too crazy to deal with. Now I just make fun of her for being crazy and most likely off her meds. I think the fact that I don't engage her directly just makes her even madder.

The funniest part is watching her over on the 9/11 Is A Conspiracy" thread. Everytime someone shows up who disagrees with her hair-brained notions, she thinks it is me. That is just hilarious to watch.

;)
1 post removed

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#553 Dec 28, 2012
Get lost bitch,you're mucking up an interesting thread with your pathetic attempts to gain attention. No one on these threads likes you. Can't you see that?

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#554 Dec 28, 2012
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost bitch,you're mucking up an interesting thread with your pathetic attempts to gain attention. No one on these threads likes you. Can't you see that?
Her only goal is to get attention from me. She can't stand it when anyone gets in the way of that. That's why she uses that Venus fatatus sock of hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 44 min The Last Warrior ... 1,472
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Sundog512 37,056
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,148
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 22 hr Mark mark 33,983
Trumps offer to Obama (Oct '12) Mon Weepy 107
No one is paying attention to the news about Hi... Mon Weepy 2
Word assocation (Sep '07) Mon Ginger Rosie 17,746

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance