First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Proud To Be Republican

Bluefield, WV

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Saw Obama crying on TV about the shooting in Connecticut. He sure can fake emotions really good. The Dumbocrats are to blame for this tradgedy anyway.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2012
It's got nothing to do with democrats or republicans, but everything to do with idiots like you who have emotions that you're not smart enough to deal with.
Proud To Be Republican wrote:
Saw Obama crying on TV about the shooting in Connecticut. He sure can fake emotions really good. The Dumbocrats are to blame for this tradgedy anyway.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

#3 Dec 14, 2012
LOL,,,,,,,,I likes ur names,,,,,,,,,im proud,,,,,,to be a,,,,,,loser too,,,,,LOL
SHAME

Grundy, VA

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA BUT YOU SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE AND HIDE YOUR FACE FOR THE COMMENT YOU POSTED.I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN I AM JUST GLAD THEY HAVE FEELING FOR THESE LITTLE KIDS AND THEIR FAMILIES.I AM SURE THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT PROUD TO CLAIM YOU AS ONE OF THEIR PARTY.I DON'T THINK ANY PARTY WOULD CLAIM YOU.
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Speaker Boner cries if he has to be in DC and not on the golf course, he is symbolic of the GOP being the top ranked republican in the country.

Oh boo hoo hoo I ain't getting a tax cut for my handlers, boo hoo hoo.
Proud To Be Republican

Bluefield, WV

#6 Dec 14, 2012
John Boehner and the Rublican leadership need to force Obama to cut more social programs and entitlements. This guy was probably on a check anyway. If he had a job and wasn't at home drawing a check he wouldn't have had time to kill his mother and the people at the school. They need to cut the taxes for the rich so they'll have the money to hire people to work.
wowwww

Bluefield, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Shame on you, all of those innocent people lost their lives and this is the best comment you have, you should be praying for all of those poor people involved in this tragedy, I can't even imagine the pain and devastation these peoples loved ones are going through. So sad I will pray for you also my friend.

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#8 Dec 14, 2012
U seems bitter and eet ees always ze deemocrats fault U R zo stupeed, just like silly poosy gato on crack.

*laffin me azz off*

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

#9 Dec 14, 2012
John Boehner and the Rublican leadership need to force Obama to cut more social programs and entitlements. This guy was probably on a check anyway. If he had a job and wasn't at home drawing a check he wouldn't have had time to kill his mother and the people at the school. They need to cut the taxes for the rich so they'll have the money to hire people to work.
U ees most liklee on ze check U beech bout, senor crackhead

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Oh I see. So the nation is mourning a tragedy and you are making up bullshit stories that fit your narrow-minded and uninformed point of view. Perfect. You're obviously too damned stupid to be anything but a republican.

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, Boehner is in now position to "force" anything.

Level 2

Chapmanville, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
it all,,,,,,obawma,,,,,,fault,,,, ,,

Level 2

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Dec 14, 2012
i mean,,,,,,fawlt,,,,,,,

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Oh we got a simpleton fox news watcher with a stupid statement that has been debunked a million times over, the Caymans got to build more banks to hold them tax cuts.
Scroo the rich pigs, they get more cuts and will cut people out of work anyway.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Weepy wrote:
Oh we got a simpleton fox news watcher with a stupid statement that has been debunked a million times over, the Caymans got to build more banks to hold them tax cuts.
Scroo the rich pigs, they get more cuts and will cut people out of work anyway.
Yep, people like him get what they deserve. They get to live with their stupid selves.
Lloysd

Troy, VA

#15 Dec 14, 2012
SHAME wrote:
I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA BUT YOU SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE AND HIDE YOUR FACE FOR THE COMMENT YOU POSTED.I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN I AM JUST GLAD THEY HAVE FEELING FOR THESE LITTLE KIDS AND THEIR FAMILIES.I AM SURE THE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT PROUD TO CLAIM YOU AS ONE OF THEIR PARTY.I DON'T THINK ANY PARTY WOULD CLAIM YOU.
You don't have to worry about anyone claiming you if you are from Grundy. HaHaHaHa!
Accountant

Troy, VA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
All those rich people worked for their money and the welfare recipiants sit on their ass for their money like Sundog and Weepy. They cry because the rich have more than them but want to cry if you want them to work. They voted Obammy and will put their friends out of work too.
Earl

Bluefield, WV

#17 Dec 14, 2012
I made out with a guy in a mine shaft near Grundy, think I told you all about it a week or so ago.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#18 Dec 15, 2012
LOL. Poor Earl. No tools in his toolbox. Has to live all a government check his whole life.
Accountant wrote:
All those rich people worked for their money and the welfare recipiants sit on their ass for their money like Sundog and Weepy. They cry because the rich have more than them but want to cry if you want them to work. They voted Obammy and will put their friends out of work too.
1 post removed

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 15, 2012
lmao
Earl

Troy, VA

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL. Poor Earl. No tools in his toolbox. Has to live all a government check his whole life.
<quoted text>
And living well too. You should be as lucky as me. Count my blessings every day.(You are included). I don't need tools as long as I get the checks to put in my tool box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 7 hr Eternal truth 42,036
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr I no everything 4,169
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 8 hr GodSmacked 39,672
This great country of ours needs help! 9 hr Anti Democrat 21
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 11 hr purplelady1040 40,153
What was exact location of Jeanette Walls house (Feb '08) 18 hr LOUIS 6
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Wed Princess Hey 2,681

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance