Just Wondering

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Does anyone know the man tha was found dead at the Towers 3 days go? Just wondering!
1 post removed

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

NO IT IS TRUE I HEARD IT TOO JUST DIDNT SAY ANYTHING . I DONT KNOW WHO IT WAS AND MY HUBBY TOLD ME ABOUT IT. REMEMBER MY STEP SON IS NOW LIVING OVER THERE AS WELL AND HE SAID THE SAME THING. AND ANOTHER THING I REALLY DONT CARE HOW YOU COME ACROSS ABOUT ME ON HERE I AM NOT MAKING MYSELF LOOK STUPID BUT YOU ARE BY ACTING LIKE A CHILD CALLING ME NAMES SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE....
1 post removed

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I THINK HE JUST DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES. NO FOUL PLAY THERE AT ALL. ANY WAYS MOSTLY OLD PEOPLE LIVE THERE YOU CAN EXPECT THAT. NO ONE LIVES FOREVER . AINT THE FIRST ONE THAT CAME OUT THAT WAY OVER THERE. JUST DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WAS. WE HAD LADY PASS AWAY OVER AT WOODLAWN A FEW MONTHS BACK. MY HUBBY FOUND HER DEAD. ONE THING WE DO THAT NO ONE DOES OVER THERE AT ELK HORN IS THAT WE KNOW THE ONES WHO NEED TO BE WATCHED A LIL MORE THAN THE OTHERS AND IF WE KNEW THIS LADY WAS NOT UP BY 10 AM EACH MORNING MY HUBBY WAS INSTRUCTED TO GO IN AND CHECK ON HER. SHE WAS IN HER 80 AND HAD A BRAIN TUMOR . THANT MORNING SHE HAPPENED TO PASS AWAY. WE HAVE A FEW MORE WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS WE CHECK ON. SINCE ELK HORN HAS MOSTLY ELDERLY I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE A COURTESY CALL AT LEAST ONCE A DAY TO CHECK ON THE ONES THERE THAT REQUEST IT .
1 post removed

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

must be wrong wrote:
if i move down there would you please have him to check on me everyday? i really need it.
DONT KEEP YOUR HOPES UP CAUSE THE BUILDING IS ALWAYS FULL AND A WAITING LIST A MILE LONG
1 post removed

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

HE CHECKS ONLY THE ONES THAT HAVE ILLNESSES THAT CAN KILL THEM . UNLESS YOU FALL INTO THAT CATEGORY. SHE HAD A BRAIN TUMOR. THE OTHER LADY THERE NOW TAKE SEIZURES. THERE WAS A MAN THAT HAD CANCER BUT HE PASSED AS WELL. I JUST THINK IT RIGHT TO CHECK ON THE ELDERLY. I WAS ONCE A NURSE BUT I STARTED MY CAREER AS A CNA IN A NURSING HOME . THEN WORKED MY WAY UP TO A MED TECH AND PHLEBOTOMIST AND WORKED AS THAT FOR YEARS TILL I GOT SICK MYSELF.
1 post removed
View Fan

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Blueeyes, how about losing the caps. Very hard to read your posts.

Thanks.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

VIEW FAN YOU MUST BE NEW AND DONT KNOW. SORRY BUT I CANT SEE VERY WELL OUTTA MY LEFT EYE. IVE HAD SURGERY ON IT BEFORE AND IF I DONT TYPE IN CAPS I CANT SEE . SORRY

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

must be wrong wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe i could check on you.if you are that sick.
LOL CUTE BUT I HAVE ENOUGH KIDS AND MY OLD MAN TO DO THAT. WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE A MITRAL VALVE THAT DOESNT WORK RIGHT IN MY HEART AND I RETAIN FLUID IN MY LEGS. I ALSO HAVE HAD 2 BLOOD CLOTS REMOVED FROM MY LOWER LEGS. AS WELL AS DIABETIES BUT I HAVE ABOUT GOT THAT UNDER CONTROL WITH MY DIET. ITS HARD BUT BEEN LOOSING SOME OF TIHS WEIGHT AND FEELING BETTER. THANKS FOR THE OFFER THOUGH.
SomeWhere In Welch

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
DONT KEEP YOUR HOPES UP CAUSE THE BUILDING IS ALWAYS FULL AND A WAITING LIST A MILE LONG
That's NOT true!
The apartments are less than half-full.
A Bluefield Radio station has ads wanting people to rent there.
Coal Dust

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know the man tha was found dead at the Towers 3 days go? Just wondering!
Did he suffer from type one Diabetes or just another Drug Overdose?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

SomeWhere In Welch wrote:
<quoted text>That's NOT true!
The apartments are less than half-full.
A Bluefield Radio station has ads wanting people to rent there.
MY HUBBY DONT WORK FOR ELK HORN. HE TAKES CARE OF THE WOODLAWN COURTS, SWOPE AND RIVERSIDE MANOR APTS. ELK HORN DOES HAVE EMPTY APTS. THEY ONLY RENT TO PEOPLE WHO GET SOCIAL SECURITY AND DISABLE THOUGH
triciaann

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I am a single mother of 2 little boys,I am looking for a place to 2 rent or rent to own,if u know of anywhere please let me know

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WE HAVE NOTHING RIGHT NOW, IF YOUR DIABLED ELK HORN HAS PLACES AVAILABLE. ALSO CONTACT DON REED IN PREMIER HE HAS SEVERAL PLACES ALSO BUT DONT KNOW IF HE HAS ANY AVAILABLE
just heard

Walkersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
MY HUBBY DONT WORK FOR ELK HORN. HE TAKES CARE OF THE WOODLAWN COURTS, SWOPE AND RIVERSIDE MANOR APTS. ELK HORN DOES HAVE EMPTY APTS. THEY ONLY RENT TO PEOPLE WHO GET SOCIAL SECURITY AND DISABLE THOUGH
Thats not true , there is a lady that lives there with her daughter and she works at Wendys.She doesn't get social security or disability.They live on her salary from Wendys and I think her daughter is working too.Get your facts straight.
just heard

Walkersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

triciaann wrote:
I am a single mother of 2 little boys,I am looking for a place to 2 rent or rent to own,if u know of anywhere please let me know
You should go to SHED, its right beside the big bank building,MCNB.They have homes to rent to own for low income families.You could also try USDA RURAL DEVELOPEMENT,they helped me get my home.Good luck,wish you well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

THAT LADY WORKS WITH MY DAUGHTER AND HER MOTHER IS ALSO LIVING THERE AND SHE IS DISABLED. THEY MAY BE ONE OF THE FEW THAT GOT TO KEEP THEIR APARTMENT WHEN THEY CHANGED THE RULES OVER THERE. IT IS NOW FOR DISABLED PEOPLE AND ELDERLY . THEY CLEANED THAT PLACE OUT OVER THERE BUT WE DONT TAKE CARE OF THAT ONE BEST BET IS TO GO ASK THEM OR CALL THEM.
just heard

Walkersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
THAT LADY WORKS WITH MY DAUGHTER AND HER MOTHER IS ALSO LIVING THERE AND SHE IS DISABLED. THEY MAY BE ONE OF THE FEW THAT GOT TO KEEP THEIR APARTMENT WHEN THEY CHANGED THE RULES OVER THERE. IT IS NOW FOR DISABLED PEOPLE AND ELDERLY . THEY CLEANED THAT PLACE OUT OVER THERE BUT WE DONT TAKE CARE OF THAT ONE BEST BET IS TO GO ASK THEM OR CALL THEM.
I'm beginng to think you just like to see your comments posted and dont care if its true.You just told a flat out lie.You need to tell your daughter to stop bringing you those tripple-cheese burgers so you can lose some wieght and get away from that computer spreading lies.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

DENISE IT IS SAD THAT YOU HAVE ALL THIS AIR TO BLOW BUT YOU CANT BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT TO MY FACE. YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE KNOWN AS TROUBLE MAKERS IN THIS TOWN. AS FAR AS WENDY'S BURGERS I WOULDNT TOUCH THOSE GREASY THINGS WITH A 10 FT POLE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR MAN HANDS WERE FIXING THEM. EVERYONE TALKED ABOUT HOW NASTY YOU WERE UP THERE . GOOD THING THEY WONT HIRE YOU BACK. HOPE THEY NEVER WILL TOO MANY PEOPLE UP THERE HATE YOU AND CANT STAND TO WORK WITH YOU. AS FAR AS LOOSING WEIGHT HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOUR WRINKLED UP AZZ LATELY IN THE MIRROR. YOUR YOUNG STUD WILL ONE DAY WAKE UP AND REALIZE HE CAN GET SOMETHING PRETTIER AND YOUNGER...IS THAT WHY YOU HAD TO JUMP ON MY 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THEN WHEN HE TOLD HER HELLO A FEW YEARS AGO. NEWSFLASH HUNNY WE HAVE ALL KNOWN BRETT FOR A LONG TIME....
just heard

Walkersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
HER GRANDMOTHER LIVES THERE AND SHE IS DISABLED BUT HER MOTHER WORKS YOU FAT IDIOT!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

I KNOW THAT DID YOU NOT READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT I SAID I KNOW SHE LIVES THERE AND WORKS. SHE WAS ONE OF THE FEW THAT WHEN THE NEW OWNERS TOOK OVER THAT GOT TO KEEP THEIR PLACE....MY STEP SON LIVES THERE TOO AND THEY SAID NOW IT IS JUST FOR DISABLED AND ELDERLY SO BEFORE YOU LOOK EVEN MORE STUPID I WOULD SHUT UP WHILE YOUR NOT AHEAD UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO LOOK MORE STUPID THAN EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS YOU ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Welch Forum right now

Search the Welch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who got your vote for McDowell County Commission? 13 min LOL 8
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 13 min GodSmacked 19,780
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min fitness-guru 43,671
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr -Lea- 10,050
So......it's Friday night! 2 hr purplelady1040 45
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 3 hr a friend to all 806
Mormon (Oct '12) 10 hr River Tam 134
•••
•••
•••
Welch Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Welch Jobs