Facebook is used more by Seniors but ...

Facebook is used more by Seniors but all ages have a facebook.

Posted in the Welch Forum

Rev Jim

United States

#1 May 7, 2012
I have found people who were in my Elementary to High school to the Colleges I attend. I even found a fellow who is now living in Tenn that was the school bully in early years and the guys Facebook is full of Christian talk and promoting the church he attends. So glad this fellow found Christ.
Goes to show everybody Christ can change a life for the better. The Family that prays together stays together.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2012
Pimpimg Facebook in the name of GAWD again?

“WHERE's DA JOBS Boehner? ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Carswell Hollow, W.Va.

#3 May 7, 2012
Rev Jim wrote:
I have found people who were in my Elementary to High school to the Colleges I attend. I even found a fellow who is now living in Tenn that was the school bully in early years and the guys Facebook is full of Christian talk and promoting the church he attends. So glad this fellow found Christ.
Goes to show everybody Christ can change a life for the better. The Family that prays together stays together.
"The Family that prays together stays together." Not so.. When I became Orthodox I had family and old friends flip their nose at me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 6 min River Tam 44,236
Trump: "Obama Should Stay Off Golf Course" (Mar '11) 10 hr Mr Wendell 16
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Mon Princess Hey 5,203
Teachers Strike Mon MR Truth N Conque... 49
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... Mon Reup 186
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Mon Princess Hey 7,675
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) Mon Princess Hey 1,747

Welch Jobs

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages