North Korea plans to send a Missle. N...

North Korea plans to send a Missle. NK is more dangerious than Iran.

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gilbert

Hudson, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Some Countries are run by Crazy leaders/crazy people. Iran and North Korea may let the missle fly in 2013. Free Countries need to remove these toys from NK and Iran.
iknow

Princeton, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2013
bumb
I guess on one cares!!
Johnnycake

Elkview, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I think many people may care but there's little an individual citizen can do about situations like this except let the President and our elected officials know how we feel. Its odd that the economic sanctions don't seem to be working fast enough and that the North Koreans themselves aren't holding their leaders' feet to the fire.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Have no fear! Earl will shoot any NK missile down with his trusty cork gun.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 14, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Have no fear! Earl will shoot any NK missile down with his trusty cork gun.
LMAO. What Rev just said is not breaking news, we were once at war with NK and this is a continuation from that period.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Just more republican fear-mongering. It's how they keep their constituents in line.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7 Feb 14, 2013
There is also a main reason that the US has bases in S Korea since the end of that war. There is hatred there in NK, they want the US out of S Korea so they can take over and make it bigger.

This bickering over missles is silly, this talk has been repeated for decades.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Weepy wrote:
There is also a main reason that the US has bases in S Korea since the end of that war. There is hatred there in NK, they want the US out of S Korea so they can take over and make it bigger.
This bickering over missles is silly, this talk has been repeated for decades.
When NK did this back in 2005 or so, Bush and Condi Rice sent them food.

That was their response.

So naturally, they continue to do it in hopes that we will send them more food.

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
When NK did this back in 2005 or so, Bush and Condi Rice sent them food.
That was their response.
So naturally, they continue to do it in hopes that we will send them more food.
You and Weepy are so right! Those NK'n's just run their mouths with a bluff, in order to scare the current U.S. President into sending them food, fuel, clothes, and Earl's last monthly welfare check, which btw will not even buy a handful of rice.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#10 Feb 14, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Weepy are so right! Those NK'n's just run their mouths with a bluff, in order to scare the current U.S. President into sending them food, fuel, clothes, and Earl's last monthly welfare check, which btw will not even buy a handful of rice.
NK's president is just like a little kid. He learned a long time ago that mis-behaving gets him a few million tons of rice. When you reward bad behavior, you get bad behavior. It's just the way it works. He knows as well as anybody that if he were to drop a nuke on us or any of our allies, it would be the same as if he put a gun to his own head and pulled the trigger.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
NK's president is just like a little kid. He learned a long time ago that mis-behaving gets him a few million tons of rice. When you reward bad behavior, you get bad behavior. It's just the way it works. He knows as well as anybody that if he were to drop a nuke on us or any of our allies, it would be the same as if he put a gun to his own head and pulled the trigger.
Exactly, well put.

Level 9

Location hidden

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Oh and Iran, this year we are celebrating the 60th anniversary of the US overthrow of their govt via CIA in 1953 and took their oil and I guess they would be mad too since another country took it upon themselves to replace their elected leader with a puppet who was there 26 years. This was the start of the "military-industrial complex" Ike referred to in his final message in Jan '61.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Oh and Iran, this year we are celebrating the 60th anniversary of the US overthrow of their govt via CIA in 1953 and took their oil and I guess they would be mad too since another country took it upon themselves to replace their elected leader with a puppet who was there 26 years. This was the start of the "military-industrial complex" Ike referred to in his final message in Jan '61.
Oh yeah...and back during Nixon's days, we used to take Iranians out in the desert and fly them at about 50 feet over the desert and if they didn't answer our questions, we would toss them out of helicopters. And we wonder why they hate us.
Earl

Troy, VA

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Don't get Earl involved in this thing. There is enough room under the big rock for both Sundog and myself. What Sundog is spreading about the Nixon days is a lie. Show me some proof other than your total disregard for the truth.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Earl wrote:
Don't get Earl involved in this thing. There is enough room under the big rock for both Sundog and myself. What Sundog is spreading about the Nixon days is a lie. Show me some proof other than your total disregard for the truth.
Earl just come into the thread with his water pistol a blazing one SD mentioned the Dickster.
uralllosers

Kalida, OH

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Hard to understand why Obama has not tapped you two losers for State Department assignments. Two Bozos weighing in on another topic they know nothing about.LMAO, internet clowns are not smart people, but continue on boyz, your stupid is showing big time.

Level 9

Location hidden

#17 Feb 14, 2013
uralllosers wrote:
Hard to understand why Obama has not tapped you two losers for State Department assignments. Two Bozos weighing in on another topic they know nothing about.LMAO, internet clowns are not smart people, but continue on boyz, your stupid is showing big time.
Oh please tell us how you come to that conclusion since you make it appear you know everything about this subject, without the ad homenens of course.

Personally I doubt you can but humor us.

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...and back during Nixon's days, we used to take Iranians out in the desert and fly them at about 50 feet over the desert and if they didn't answer our questions, we would toss them out of helicopters. And we wonder why they hate us.
Yeah, they done that in Nam too, but it was one thousand feet off the ground. I know My uncle flew a Huey then and brought back 35mm film. I saw a lot of the REAL things that went on over there, long before any was put on tv. It is amazing what you can see on a bed sheet hung on curtain rods.

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Earl wrote:
Still hiding under rock cliffs/hospital beds Earl? Typical of a Fox noise scare'dee cat! I figured it would be time for your nite-nite pill and your trip to Alaaas-kee. You better hurry and hook up those mush dogs Earline, the meter is running. LOL

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
So true! Yeah, he knows if he launches a sky rocket, that Norad will take it out before it gets 1/4 the way to California. Norad was telling the guys in Iraq when and where the scud missile launches were coming from, as soon as they left the launchers. The F-15's were then going to that location and taking them out in the kill boxes. Satellites see everything, even in Thermal. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how can people who dont go to church think ever... 1 hr MR Truth N Conque... 3
bacon tags 1 hr MR Truth N Conque... 5
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 hr Patriot 20,487
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Tiny 4,253
Welch gas cop op Sun Born again 6
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Sun COOTERDOG 40,224
News Voters to decide fate of West Virginia's road bond Sat vote yes 3

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance