car wreck near panther

Posted in the Welch Forum

Nick

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 12, 2012
August 12, 2012
Two-vehicle crash kills one

BILL ARCHER Bluefield Daily Telegraph

PANTHER — McDowell County sheriff’s deputies responded to a fatal two-vehicle wreck early Saturday morning in the Crolitz area of western McDowell County near Panther, a McDowell County emergency dispatcher said.

The wreck was reported at 2 a.m. Deputies Kevin Shelton and Tim Vineyard responded, but could not be reached for comment on Saturday.

Panther Fire Chief Billy Conyers did not release the name of the deceased, but said he was a 23-year-old male from the Panther area who was driving one of the two vehicles involved in the wreck.

The McDowell County Ambulance Authority as well as emergency responders with the Panther Fire Department responded to the wreck and had to use the Jaws of Life to extricate the driver of the second vehicle involved in the wreck.

Three other persons — two males and one female — were injured in the wreck. Two of them were transported to Welch Community Hospital in critical condition and the third was also transported to WCH with less serious injuries, according to the dispatcher.

“We tried to get a flight out Saturday morning, but we couldn’t get a helicopter out early Saturday,” Conyers said.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2012
has anyone heard anything on liz or adam. last i heard last night was that liz was really out of it and doesnt know anyone and she is in and out of conscienceness and adam may loose one of his legs. saying prayers for both of them and their families. liz and adam have small kids .
Crazy

Lexington, NC

#3 Aug 13, 2012
PK Keaton was the boy who passed away. My heart absolutely break for his parents. They lost their other child, a little girl a few years back from a school bus accident. I can't imagine the pain they are suffering. I'm praying for them and ask everyone to. Only God can comfort them through this tragedy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#4 Aug 14, 2012
I JUST HEARD THAT THEY SAID SHE LIZ, ONLY HAS 24 TO 72 HOURS TO LIVE ..PRAYERS ARE NEEDED . GOD CAN DO MIRACLES PEOPLE PRAY FOR THIS YOUNG GIRL. SHE HAS 2 SMALL KIDS .
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Aug 14, 2012
I hope it wasn't John Doe coming back from shopping in Iaeger to keep from shopping at the Friendly Mart.
i know

Welch, WV

#6 Aug 14, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
I JUST HEARD THAT THEY SAID SHE LIZ, ONLY HAS 24 TO 72 HOURS TO LIVE ..PRAYERS ARE NEEDED . GOD CAN DO MIRACLES PEOPLE PRAY FOR THIS YOUNG GIRL. SHE HAS 2 SMALL KIDS .
i heard she was doing better..read it on her brothers facebook..
U Heartless SOB

Bluefield, WV

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Earl wrote:
I hope it wasn't John Doe coming back from shopping in Iaeger to keep from shopping at the Friendly Mart.
You are a lowlfe,rude,heartless B@$turd!
Panther Juice

Princeton, WV

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Nick wrote:
August 12, 2012
Two-vehicle crash kills one
BILL ARCHER Bluefield Daily Telegraph
PANTHER — McDowell County sheriff’s deputies responded to a fatal two-vehicle wreck early Saturday morning in the Crolitz area of western McDowell County near Panther, a McDowell County emergency dispatcher said.
The wreck was reported at 2 a.m. Deputies Kevin Shelton and Tim Vineyard responded, but could not be reached for comment on Saturday.
Panther Fire Chief Billy Conyers did not release the name of the deceased, but said he was a 23-year-old male from the Panther area who was driving one of the two vehicles involved in the wreck.
The McDowell County Ambulance Authority as well as emergency responders with the Panther Fire Department responded to the wreck and had to use the Jaws of Life to extricate the driver of the second vehicle involved in the wreck.
Three other persons — two males and one female — were injured in the wreck. Two of them were transported to Welch Community Hospital in critical condition and the third was also transported to WCH with less serious injuries, according to the dispatcher.
“We tried to get a flight out Saturday morning, but we couldn’t get a helicopter out early Saturday,” Conyers said.
Where they on Drug's or Drunk?
knowing

Princeton, WV

#9 Aug 15, 2012
drunk !!! evidence of alcohol all parties involved

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Earl wrote:
I request this post gets removed and wouldn't bother me if you ban this clown altogether but that isn't my call.
Drive with care

Amma, WV

#11 Aug 17, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
has anyone heard anything on liz or adam. last i heard last night was that liz was really out of it and doesnt know anyone and she is in and out of conscienceness and adam may loose one of his legs. saying prayers for both of them and their families. liz and adam have small kids .
I know Adam. Got any up-dates on him?

Subway has a jar set-up asking for donations for hospital bills.

Fab

Ardsley, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Adam who

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13 Aug 18, 2012
WENDY'S IS GOING TO HAVE BAKE SALES AND OTHER FUNDRAISERS FOR ADAM AND LIZ. HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. HOPE THEY ARE DOING GOOD. PRAYERS STILL FOR THEM BOTH.
Drive with care

Princeton, WV

#14 Aug 18, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
WENDY'S IS GOING TO HAVE BAKE SALES AND OTHER FUNDRAISERS FOR ADAM AND LIZ. HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. HOPE THEY ARE DOING GOOD. PRAYERS STILL FOR THEM BOTH.
I was told Adam's right leg is in real bad shape.
Drive with care

Princeton, WV

#15 Aug 20, 2012

Any updates on Adam?
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Peek-a-boo.
1 post removed

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Chihuahua, Mexico

#19 Aug 22, 2012
tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>You'll just follow me anywhere won't you?
Yes, I will. I bask in your enormous shadow.
1 post removed

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Were they driving a Whalemobile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 13 min _Susan_ 33,647
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 48 min Princess Hey 6,033
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,394
W.W.J.D. Laci Ann 7 Thread (Feb '12) 1 hr Full Armour Of God 3,078
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 8 hr _Susan_ 36,363
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Word assocation (Sep '07) Tue Princess Hey 17,659

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance