becky lester of rodefield
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Welch, WV

#21 Aug 1, 2012
ole billy boy will jump anything that lets him. he does loan shark that is the truth. ole becky aint nothing but a crack ho. i pity the person who will take it out in trade with her. they dont know what they getting into. i bet you would have to strap a 2 x 4 on yer azz to keep from falling in that but i aint going to be brave enough to find out. she too nasty for me. whats bad is that she struts around thinking she all that and more when she aint nothing but a no dollar ho...poor thing
wondering

Welch, WV

#22 Aug 9, 2012
Has Toby found the car yet and is she riding her broom yet?
Crazy

Lexington, NC

#23 Aug 13, 2012
I've never saw Becky before but I do know that she's on crack bad. About 7 years ago my daughter, who was 15 at the time was "dating" (talking on the phone..lol) her son and we invited him to go with us to my husbands company picnic. The owner of the company was very good to the kids of their employees. They put every kids name in a hat and drew prizes ranging from laptops to wal mart gift cards. The grand prize was $1000 cash and our daughter won it. She secretly ask me if I cared if she gave her boyfriend *$100 and I agreed. It was right before school started and he was excited that he could get a pair of Sketchers for school. When we got near his house he ask if we could run him on out to Shoe Show so he could get his shoes....he said if he took the money home that his Mom would ask to "borrow" it and he wouldn't get any shoes. We took him and let him pick out a pair and then stopped by Magic Mart and let him spend the rest. After we dropped him off my daughter said he had told her his Mom was on crack. It broke my heart but I know he got to start school that year in a nice pair of shoes.
HOW

Welch, WV

#24 Aug 14, 2012
How can she continue to keep those kids. Has anyone ever seen her youngest son's facebook page. He has videos of him pointing a gun up to his head and pretending to kill himself. He is showing his butt on there and drinking. Way outta control and i heard they all smoke pot . How is it that cps aint come in yet and taken the youngest out. It is a shame. This woman is a convicted felon , has put in jail and served time for being on this stuff before and still goes back to it. Where is cps when they need to step in. She drops her kid off at her mother's house . now ann is a good lady in some ways but she is as looney as can be and aint able to take care of that kid. Heard she makes lies to get what she wants all the time and if she cant get it outta ya she will try to take it out in trade. such a shame .
ouch ouch ouch

Bluefield, WV

#25 Aug 14, 2012
I know she traded for a lawnmower and a weedeatermand then sold the mower and weedeater for drugs.i just cant see any man being that desperate.from behind,she will turn some heads,but from te front,she will break some necks,turnin those heads back the other way,lol..sad,but true.and dhes one very nasty rodent.her home will gag you from the smell,thats a fact,
Crazy

Lexington, NC

#26 Aug 14, 2012
ouch ouch ouch wrote:
I know she traded for a lawnmower and a weedeatermand then sold the mower and weedeater for drugs.i just cant see any man being that desperate.from behind,she will turn some heads,but from te front,she will break some necks,turnin those heads back the other way,lol..sad,but true.and dhes one very nasty rodent.her home will gag you from the smell,thats a fact,
I heard that too. There is no excuse for it...I was always told.."Just cause you're poor don't mean that you're nasty".
One who knows

Bluefield, WV

#27 Aug 15, 2012
Sounds like someone is jealous
HOW COULD

Welch, WV

#28 Aug 19, 2012
How could anyone be jealous over that. If wizard of oz ever needed a replacement for the wicked witch they would not have to use any make up with her and would save money but on the other hand she would probably try to get everyone on the set to sleep with her to see what she would get....lol
interested

Princeton, WV

#29 Aug 19, 2012
HOW wrote:
How can she continue to keep those kids. Has anyone ever seen her youngest son's facebook page. He has videos of him pointing a gun up to his head and pretending to kill himself. He is showing his butt on there and drinking. Way outta control and i heard they all smoke pot . How is it that cps aint come in yet and taken the youngest out. It is a shame. This woman is a convicted felon , has put in jail and served time for being on this stuff before and still goes back to it. Where is cps when they need to step in. She drops her kid off at her mother's house . now ann is a good lady in some ways but she is as looney as can be and aint able to take care of that kid. Heard she makes lies to get what she wants all the time and if she cant get it outta ya she will try to take it out in trade. such a shame .
whats his name?is he billy charles son?or dose she no who the daddy is?
ha ha

Welch, WV

#30 Sep 3, 2012
she did trade herself for those things and then she bought dope for it. she is a hard hitting crack ho. heard she was telling everyone she moved outta welch cause everyone was telling lies on her. truth is she dont want to hear the truth about herself and she owes to many people money. that is something her azz cant cash when she owes that much money back.
Is it true

Oceana, WV

#31 Mar 25, 2013
I heard she was in Princeton hospital and that she tried to kill herself. Her mother said she didn't really try to do it that she was only wanting attention. What is up with that" Does she think if she acts crazy she wont go to jail for her dwi???? Her son EJ has it on his fb page where She tried to kill herself. What kid would announce that about his own mother. How sad is this bunch.
say what

Clay, WV

#32 Mar 25, 2013
What is her son's last name?
Is it true

Oceana, WV

#33 Mar 25, 2013
E.J. Lester is her youngest son's name and she has another one by the name Eric.
1 post removed
yuswagj4ckin

Oak Hill, WV

#35 Mar 29, 2013
Crazy wrote:
I've never saw Becky before but I do know that she's on crack bad. About 7 years ago my daughter, who was 15 at the time was "dating" (talking on the phone..lol) her son and we invited him to go with us to my husbands company picnic. The owner of the company was very good to the kids of their employees. They put every kids name in a hat and drew prizes ranging from laptops to wal mart gift cards. The grand prize was $1000 cash and our daughter won it. She secretly ask me if I cared if she gave her boyfriend *$100 and I agreed. It was right before school started and he was excited that he could get a pair of Sketchers for school. When we got near his house he ask if we could run him on out to Shoe Show so he could get his shoes....he said if he took the money home that his Mom would ask to "borrow" it and he wouldn't get any shoes. We took him and let him pick out a pair and then stopped by Magic Mart and let him spend the rest. After we dropped him off my daughter said he had told her his Mom was on crack. It broke my heart but I know he got to start school that year in a nice pair of shoes.
This sounds like tiffanys mom? Fyi me n ur daughter done alot more than talk on tha phone, no offense...u really think i could d8 a cheerleader if i wuz rockin sketcherz lol...but yes i do remember goin 2 shoe show once wit yall, but she also went to grandview park/fam reunion with us...yes my mom use 2 b on crack but surprisingly even 2 me she's cleaned up alot, i only have 1 mom like every1 else so imma luv her regardless...we live in hinton and r doing better than we ever did in "tha county".....and to every1 else, fuck u...god made no1 perfect, thats y thou shalt not judge...and this iz her oldest son erik...who cares if ppl r potheadz, tha shit shouldnt even b illegal

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#36 Mar 29, 2013
you say she has cleaned up alot. no offense but this sounds like she is still using something. Are You really condoning your mother drinking and driving or even doing drugs and driving? She could kill herself or someone innocent!!!!!! If you loved her at all you would want to get her clean all the way But it sounds like the whole family there is just one big party both you , your brother and her. If you are doing better than you have ever been then WHY did your mother try to kill herself? sounds like a big load of bull crap to me. Please don't try to deny something everyone is still thinking the same of your mother because she has done this to herself and you kids are just a pawn in her game. Even her own mother is going around the town of Hensly and Roderfield telling everyone she was trying to get attention AND your brother is saying on his fb page SHE DID try to kill herself. Think if you are going to try to cover it up at least all of you will get the same story straight. Just saying
yuswagj4ckin

Oak Hill, WV

#37 Mar 29, 2013
I wuz tlkin bout since shes been out tha hospital
wondering

Oceana, WV

#38 May 4, 2013
Has she tried to kill herself again and is she serving her time yet in jail where she belongs before the dang idiot gets back out on the road and kills someone. Justice should be served.
SNAP

Princeton, WV

#39 May 24, 2013
cant believe this wrote:
You people should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about her appearance. She cannot help the way that she looks. You need to look in the mirror at your own selves.At least she tries to improve herself.
Thank you for taking up for this girl. I feel sorrow for her. She can't help the way she looks.....instead of being mean to her about her looks, maybe you should try and help her to get her life straight..We are all beautiful in the sight of God.....
Billy Boy

Clay, WV

#40 May 24, 2013
Its true i had sex relations with this girl,But i didnt inhale!But i have to say bent over getting it from behind,It is some good stuff.Ask her brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 30 min Eternal truth 40,945
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 32 min Eternal truth 23,984
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 1 hr texas pete 857
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 2 hr luci 1,674
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 7 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,797
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 7 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,977
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 8 hr SWAMP WITCH 7,212

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welch Mortgages