First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old Hardees Building

Bluefield, WV

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I haven't seen any new comments from you in sometime. I asked people at WalMart if you moved back to N.C. Some told me you did/Some told me you died.

It's funny, McDowell County is a God Fearing County, But a large % of it's citizens are fake. I'll never understand them.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 15, 2012
WHY WOULD YOU ASK PEOPLE AT WALMART ABOUT ME. I DONT WORK THERE NOR DO I ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE THERE SO WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME THERE. SHOWS HOW MUCH PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT PEOPLE. FIRST OFF I HARDLY GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND WHEN I DO I RARELY GO TO THE WALMART HERE UNLESS I AM PICKING UP MY MEDS...OTHERWISE I HEAD UP TO SAM'S CLUB OR THE MALL OR OTHER PLACES. THEY HAVE BETTER SELECTION THERE. SO PLEASE NEXT TIME YA WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK. WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/KANDTSHORT AND I WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
Old Hardees Building

Bluefield, WV

#3 Sep 15, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
WHY WOULD YOU ASK PEOPLE AT WALMART ABOUT ME. I DONT WORK THERE NOR DO I ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE THERE SO WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ANYONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME THERE. SHOWS HOW MUCH PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT PEOPLE. FIRST OFF I HARDLY GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND WHEN I DO I RARELY GO TO THE WALMART HERE UNLESS I AM PICKING UP MY MEDS...OTHERWISE I HEAD UP TO SAM'S CLUB OR THE MALL OR OTHER PLACES. THEY HAVE BETTER SELECTION THERE. SO PLEASE NEXT TIME YA WANNA KNOW ABOUT ME LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK. WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/KANDTSHORT AND I WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
Some people do hack computers. They know who you really are.

That's why I was asking some customers/People at WalMart that do post on the Welch Forum.

I see now that it's a lie about you dying/Moved.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Old Hardees Building wrote:
<quoted text>Some people do hack computers. They know who you really are.
That's why I was asking some customers/People at WalMart that do post on the Welch Forum.
No, some people live on the same street and uses scanners to listen to phone conversations. You actually know people that post on Welch topic...Really? Which gray box names do they use to make comments, Old Hardees Building?
Old Hardees Building

Bluefield, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>No, some people live on the same street and uses scanners to listen to phone conversations. You actually know people that post on Welch topic...Really? Which gray box names do they use to make comments, Old Hardees Building?
Silly old man that you are. You post worthless/stupid text on here that has nothing to do with Welch or McDowell County.

I feel sorry for you.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>Silly old man that you are. You post worthless/stupid text on here that has nothing to do with Welch or McDowell County.
I feel sorry for you.
Wrong on all accounts. I know exactly what I am talking about and you are the one that will be held for your behavior to make a thread about someone passing. How many phone conversations do you listen to via a scanner in a day?
Old Hardees Building

Bluefield, WV

#7 Sep 15, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong on all accounts. I know exactly what I am talking about and you are the one that will be held for your behavior to make a thread about someone passing. How many phone conversations do you listen to via a scanner in a day?
I asked a "question" if she passed. Silly old man that you are.

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>I asked a "question" if she passed. Silly old man that you are.
Couldn't get enough customers from Walmart according to you "hack into computers and know who you are" to give you enough information? How many phone conversations do you listen to a day via a scanner? You could of knocked on her door because you live on the same street.
4 posts removed

“Identifying Wolves”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 15, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Laci these are the posts my new younger friends love to read from you. I actually got a call to read them. Keep up the great work you inbred backwoods jesus freak trash.
<quoted text>
LOL!Calm down now you don't want to have a meltdown...... surgery can only fix so much.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Sep 16, 2012
I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN HEAR ANY CONVERSATIONS I HAVE VIA A SCANNER WHEN I DO NOT HAVE A HOUSE PHONE. QUITE COMICAL I THINK. IF THEY LIVE ON THE SAME STREET I THINK I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEAL WHO IT IS ....

“Diana Sieglerhoffen ”

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#15 Sep 16, 2012
<quoted text>Some people do hack computers. They know who you really are.
I know who she really is. I talked to her on FB. She is who she says that she is on here.

You cannot get into a computer via Topix or any secured site to hack. You must have the IP and only mods have access to those.
1 post removed

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Level 9

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#17 Sep 16, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
http://www.spyequipmentguide.c om/cellular-interceptor.html This person has even appeared in court with recorded conversations and yes, this person is on your street, but I am confident the conversations recorded by this person living on your street were not related to your family or you. However, this person likes to gossip and start trouble and does live on your street. I was going to post this to you personally via a PM, but this person needs to know the jig is up because you have not got on these threads and fabricated, out right lied about your identity or your health problems. As far as your looks, I have seen you be very kind to people and even try to help them get things such as clothes, furniture, or even a buck or two for gas at the local Kwik Serve. Personally, BabyBlueEyes, I'd rather have someone be nice to me regardless of looks and you do take care of yourself..looks are over rated and in this small town people take slams at each other all the time. Sometimes it's not even about looks, but can be about race, religion, or jealousy. You didn't deserve all this mean and you are who you say you are I know you personally. I don't have facebook, but I recognized you and appreciated your reply via PM. If you want to talk, my PM's are always open. Please take care of yourself and don't allow this person doing this to you make you feel terrible. You are a great mother and friend to many in that neighborhood.
I know just about everybody on Riverside Drive..... With few exceptions..... I think you are very wrong.. It not someone that lives on the same street, but maybe someone who is friends with someone she knows??? Then again it could just be some resident trouble maker on this site from Gary, not pointing fingers, but just saying he likes downing anybody, anyone and anything....

Level 9

Location hidden

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Mr_h wrote:
<quoted text>
I know just about everybody on Riverside Drive..... With few exceptions..... I think you are very wrong.. It not someone that lives on the same street, but maybe someone who is friends with someone she knows??? Then again it could just be some resident trouble maker on this site from Gary, not pointing fingers, but just saying he likes downing anybody, anyone and anything....
Mr H, you have the right to your opinion. I'm not here to cause problems, but I would have never gone out on the limb if I didn't know what or whom I am talking about. I hope you are having a great day!:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#19 Sep 16, 2012
THANK YOU COOTER DOG. NEXT TIME YA SEE ME ON THE STREET SONT HESITATE TO TALK TO ME. A FRIEND IS A FRIEND AND EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED WELL. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS.

Level 9

Location hidden

#20 Sep 16, 2012
babyblueeyes2010 wrote:
THANK YOU COOTER DOG. NEXT TIME YA SEE ME ON THE STREET SONT HESITATE TO TALK TO ME. A FRIEND IS A FRIEND AND EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED WELL. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS.
I'll give you a shout out, I promise. I hope you are having a fun day!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS ”

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Sep 16, 2012
YEAH JUST STRAIGHTEN OUT THE GARAGE WITH THE HUBBY AND CLEANING HOUSE IS ALL....YOU HAVE A NICE DAY AS WELL
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#22 Sep 16, 2012
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Mr H, you have the right to your opinion. I'm not here to cause problems, but I would have never gone out on the limb if I didn't know what or whom I am talking about. I hope you are having a great day!:)
Hes having a great day. Hes home treating his momma like a man would do his wife.But he cant help it. He loves shacking up with his momma and being in the mens room somewhere,drooling and being the sick boy he is.He hasnt had a bath since he was threw out of the Army.
LMAO

Princeton, WV

#23 Sep 16, 2012
Hes having a great day. Hes home treating my momma like a woman would do.But he cant help it. He loves shacking up with my momma and being in the bedroom somewhere,drooling and being the stud boy he is. He takes a bath 3 or 4 days a week, wish he would made it in the Army. So i would have a stepdaddy that I could leach off of.
Mr H Hobbie Boy

Princeton, WV

#24 Sep 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Hes having a great day. Hes home treating my momma like a woman would do.But he cant help it. He loves shacking up with my momma and being in the bedroom somewhere,drooling and being the stud boy he is. He takes a bath 3 or 4 days a week, wish he would made it in the Army. So i would have a stepdaddy that I could leach off of.
This is another post from the Coward that was kicked out of the United States Army,For being mommas lil boy. he was kicked out because he couldnt staw away from his Momma and couldnt stay out of the Mens room.Thats lil Hobbie Boy.

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Level 9

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#25 Sep 16, 2012
Mr H Hobbie Boy wrote:
<quoted text>This is another post from the Coward that was kicked out of the United States Army,For being mommas lil boy. he was kicked out because he couldnt staw away from his Momma and couldnt stay out of the Mens room.Thats lil Hobbie Boy.
why are you blaming me???? Again you don't know me..... also why are you
http://youtu.be/H1Yt0xJKDY8
with me?????

Post again you have a serious stalker-ious problem!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 24 min Sundog512 14,265
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 27 min Sundog512 44,068
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Missy 4,212
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 7,068
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 5,173
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 11 hr Mark mark 40,006
Coal Truck Jobs? (Apr '11) 21 hr Albert Bennington 46
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 23 hr purplelady1040 40,207

Welch Jobs

More from around the web