Is Casey Collins Pregnant; Shes a Nin...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tara

Bluefield, WV

#41 Mar 27, 2010
I don't think that n-e of your tax dollars will be paying for it because you proably don't even have jobs if you did you wouldn't have time to set on here and talk shit about people all day. It is none of your business, mistakes do happen and that is an innocent baby so you all need to get a job and life and leave that girl alone she is going to be the one that has to deal with the consequences of her actions none of us are
Hello

Clay, WV

#42 Mar 28, 2010
Parent wrote:
Somebody better tell the clinic. I made an appt myself for my daughter to be put on the pill at the Mt View Tug River Clinic. They did make it but said they don't do that at that clinic and will have to take her offsite to Gary which I allow. They tell her after that visit her mom will have to bring her back because "it's just easier" that way. It's also just easier for me not to take a day off work.
How easy do you think this would have been if this were a student who was trying to do this without parental consent? They have to have parental consent to take them off the mountain.
Invisible Kitty may God Bless you with the journey in front of you. Firstly I hope you teach your child better than to call "most of them whores" and not to curse. It really isn't becoming in a young lady.
I used to go up there and I never had permission to be taken off the mountain we just went
Hello

Clay, WV

#43 Mar 28, 2010
My Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont like it, but I found out my daughter got birth control from Tug River. She goes to Mt View, the woman from tug river took her to Gary to get birth control. I was really mad, checked with a lawyer and they dont have to have permission from the parents. The government is crazy! Ok with it now, I guess its better than having my 16 year old pregnant.
The goverment is not crazy, it's smart in the long run. Think about it, which would you rather buy a pack of pills or support for a baby for 18 years?
OH MY GOODNESS

Marietta, OH

#44 Mar 29, 2010
The child never had a chance at life, with the mother she has. She is only doing what she has seen and is expected to do.
NOT SATISFIED

Princeton, WV

#45 May 13, 2010
I really dnt think its anyone's business! most of these ppl are grown && its sadd dat u have no life && sit on topixx andd talk abt a yungg gurl dat made a mistake!
concerned

Princeton, WV

#46 May 14, 2010
You know no one is perfect, if she is, that's her business, she is not the first and she definitely won't be last. People need to watch, that could possibly be their child one day. She is some mothers child, just be there for her and love her and that precious little one, because she is going to need you. Prayers going up for this young lady and her family!!!!
just wondering

Fredericksburg, VA

#47 May 14, 2010
This can be consider bully on here and if any of you kids that are posting on here ever reads the news ,which you should instead of being on here posting ugly stuff about eachother ,Just say "what if" these kid you are spreading rumors about decide to harm themselves over this .I will promise you they will track you down on here .YOU CANNOT bully and get away with it ..What goes around will come around !!
WV Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there is no law that you speak of. Constitutionally Americans are granted the freedom of speech. If that speech is considered libelous or slander then civil action can be taken. However, there needs to be a financial harm to that speech. Age is of no importance. It seems like both parties here are underage.
As far as "tracing" goes. The IP address is kept with each post. However, a federal warrant would have to obtained for each post in question. These are only granted if the conspiracy of a crime is involved with the post. No one is breaking any laws here. Topix may have TOS issues, though.
Spring

Bluefield, WV

#48 May 15, 2010
This is a child having a child...have some compassion...Consider the home life!
Sick Of It

Bluefield, WV

#49 May 18, 2010
Really come on people you have been on here trashing her name since feb. i thinks its time to grow up and let it go!!
LOL

Princeton, WV

#50 May 20, 2010
Knocked Up wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, She Is...I know her Mother...Her Mother is very up-set...
What I don't understand is why doesn't parents teach there children about birth-control.
The tax payers will have another bastard to take care of now...
you are pitiful to say thatbaby is a bastARD AND INSTEAD OF SAYIN ITS ON TAXPAYERS WHY DONT YOU JUST WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE WILL DO FOR HER BABY WHEN SHE GETS OLDER TO STATE THAT I THANK ASHE WILL MAKE SOMETHING OF HERSELF GOD KNOWS SHE HAVES SAW ENOOUGH BAD IN HER LIFE IM SURE SHE IS READY FOR CHANGE STILL IN SCHOOL SO WAIT BEFORE YOU STATE K
1 post removed
cousin

Bluefield, WV

#52 Jun 8, 2010
for all u nosey bitches out there yes casey had a baby and yes she is young but i think it is none of ur concern to worry about her live ur own life and let her live hers ...casey is a good mother and is taking very good care of her child! not a bastard! so if any of u all have anything to say u can take it up with me! i am her cousin and i am very close to her and will not let any of u all disrespect her in any way, form or matter stay the fuk outa her life! and dont worry if she has or had a baby...thanks much HANNAH! i love u casey and caden!
lazyme

Bluefield, WV

#53 Jun 9, 2010
well i sort of know her and its true t6hat people need to mind there manners. lol
CaseyCollinsHast y

Princeton, WV

#54 Oct 4, 2012
Hey I'm Casey and for all you mad tax payers bitch yall don't pay shit for my kid and show ya names and I promise a lot of talk scared ass bitches are gonna be eating teeth!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 3 hr Just Wondering 22,461
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr -Prince- 40,882
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Bee 4,300
Lori Lee Smith Ellis 16 hr Randy 1
Yet another overdose.... Fri Raven 1
Lost 35 Pounsa Of Ugly (May '17) Fri Raven 6
wch Nov 16 TRUTH HURTS 5

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance