just woundering

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Is she pregnant? Cause someone told me that she was.
well

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

is she the little girl that is mixed and lives with her great or ju grandmother?
Hmmmm

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Why are you on here spreading rumors? You need to find you some business. If you want to know, why don't you ask her and stop putting her name on Topix?
Angel

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Hmmmm wrote:
Why are you on here spreading rumors? You need to find you some business. If you want to know, why don't you ask her and stop putting her name on Topix?
She won't ask her because (I'm sure it's a girl) is trash spreading trash on here. She needs to get her nose out of this girl's business and get into spelling. That should take up some of that free time. As long as you "ain't the baby daddy", don't worry about her.
'
Knocked Up

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

just woundering wrote:
Yes, She Is...I know her Mother...Her Mother is very up-set...

What I don't understand is why doesn't parents teach there children about birth-control.

The tax payers will have another bastard to take care of now...
funny

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Knocked Up wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, She Is...I know her Mother...Her Mother is very up-set...
What I don't understand is why doesn't parents teach there children about birth-control.
The tax payers will have another bastard to take care of now...
this bastard shyt may hit you in your face someday riggens,while you are lifting at the bantam,someone may come knocking.lmao
I go there

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

There are all kind of girls that get pregnant at MV that are in ninth grade. It is really sad, some of the girls are proud that they get pregnant. The Edwards girl from Premier was proud that she was pregnant. She would walk around and let everyone feel of her stomach. She was 14 years old.....Pitiful
wilcoe

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

people you better wake and stop taking about casey on this topix because you I'AM TELLING YOU NOW THAT YOU CAN BE TRACED WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM AND TAKING ABOUT PEOPLE UNDER AGE YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT EVERY BODY TALKS ABOUT ON THIS FORUM YOU CAN BRING CHARGES WITH THIS AND WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT UNDER AGE PEOPLE IS IS AGAINST THE LAW DOES PEOPLE IN McDOWELL COUNTY KNOW THE LAW AND IT IS ON HER SIDE YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW AND I KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE YOU CAN"T HIDE BEHIND THIS FORUM AND WHEN YOU GET SREVED YOU WILL SEE YOU CAN"T HIDE
WV Attorney

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

wilcoe wrote:
people you better wake and stop taking about casey on this topix because you I'AM TELLING YOU NOW THAT YOU CAN BE TRACED WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM AND TAKING ABOUT PEOPLE UNDER AGE YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT EVERY BODY TALKS ABOUT ON THIS FORUM YOU CAN BRING CHARGES WITH THIS AND WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT UNDER AGE PEOPLE IS IS AGAINST THE LAW DOES PEOPLE IN McDOWELL COUNTY KNOW THE LAW AND IT IS ON HER SIDE YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE LAW AND I KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE YOU CAN"T HIDE BEHIND THIS FORUM AND WHEN YOU GET SREVED YOU WILL SEE YOU CAN"T HIDE
Actually, there is no law that you speak of. Constitutionally Americans are granted the freedom of speech. If that speech is considered libelous or slander then civil action can be taken. However, there needs to be a financial harm to that speech. Age is of no importance. It seems like both parties here are underage.

As far as "tracing" goes. The IP address is kept with each post. However, a federal warrant would have to obtained for each post in question. These are only granted if the conspiracy of a crime is involved with the post. No one is breaking any laws here. Topix may have TOS issues, though.
lol

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
She won't ask her because (I'm sure it's a girl) is trash spreading trash on here. She needs to get her nose out of this girl's business and get into spelling. That should take up some of that free time. As long as you "ain't the baby daddy", don't worry about her.
'
lol maybe she thinks her boyfriend is the baby daddy. i think is the family's business, not everyone else's. kids these days are getting pregnant. there are about 6 of them at each high school. its not your business, sorry but things of this nature should be family-only business and not put on topix.
MV Girl

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Look All You People Who Are On Here Running Your Mouth About Casey Need To Shut Your Mouth. If You Knew Casey She Is A Really Great Person And Accidents DO Happen If She Is And I Don't Think Anyone Of You Are Going To Be Supporting That Baby If She Is So Please Keep Your Nose Where It Belongs Thanks!!
For All the Young Ladies

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

You are allowed BY FEDERAL LAW to have acceess to free family planning. I am not encouraging unmarried people to have sex, but I am letting you ladies know that if you attend ANY of the high schools in the county, just go to your guidance counselor and ask for help in obtaining family planning services. YOUR PARENTS DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN A CONSENT OR KNOW YOU ARE SEEKING FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES. According to the United States, if you are old enough to get pregnant, you are old to enough to decide when/if you get pregnant. These family planning services, as well as testing for sexually transmitted infections are available to males and females.
wow

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

Well...they probably think they can get on the reality show "Sixteen and Pregnant" on MTV....sad!
Invisible Kitty

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

wow wrote:
Well...they probably think they can get on the reality show "Sixteen and Pregnant" on MTV....sad!
MV aint that bad ok !!! I admit most girls there are whores and will spread their legs for anyone and most parents have told their kids about Birth Control but they dont listen like most teenage girls.... i go there and Im sixteen and im pregnant and im not tryin to get on no TV show but I chose to be prego....this was planned unlike most girls there....so back the Fu*K off.....I know most of you here will completely talk shit now since i said that but IDC you need to trash talk here so what she prego its her life not urs so go F**K urself.....
Parent

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Somebody better tell the clinic. I made an appt myself for my daughter to be put on the pill at the Mt View Tug River Clinic. They did make it but said they don't do that at that clinic and will have to take her offsite to Gary which I allow. They tell her after that visit her mom will have to bring her back because "it's just easier" that way. It's also just easier for me not to take a day off work.

How easy do you think this would have been if this were a student who was trying to do this without parental consent? They have to have parental consent to take them off the mountain.

Invisible Kitty may God Bless you with the journey in front of you. Firstly I hope you teach your child better than to call "most of them whores" and not to curse. It really isn't becoming in a young lady.
invisible Kitty

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Parent wrote:
Somebody better tell the clinic. I made an appt myself for my daughter to be put on the pill at the Mt View Tug River Clinic. They did make it but said they don't do that at that clinic and will have to take her offsite to Gary which I allow. They tell her after that visit her mom will have to bring her back because "it's just easier" that way. It's also just easier for me not to take a day off work.
How easy do you think this would have been if this were a student who was trying to do this without parental consent? They have to have parental consent to take them off the mountain.
Invisible Kitty may God Bless you with the journey in front of you. Firstly I hope you teach your child better than to call "most of them whores" and not to curse. It really isn't becoming in a young lady.
I dont have plans on it the only reason i said that stuff here was because everyone here likes to trash talk each other and get rumors started and i feel sorry for that girl i mean i dont know her but to have her name out there like that its embarassing to have everyone know everything about u all the time thats why i dont post much and keep my name private so no one will find out....I do have plans on doing the best i can with this and at least I found a guy willing to take care of he helped make so I feel lucky....
VooDoo Doctor

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

just woundering wrote:
Wait a few months and you will know for sure.."Big Belly".
9th Grade student

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Casey is a great person, a great friend and I know shes gonna be a great mom!!and why does it matter that shes only in the 9th grade as long as shes happy then thats all that matter!
hmm

Northfork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Parent wrote:
they DO NOT have to have parental consent to take them off the mountain. i went to iaeger and they took us to tug river at gary, without parental consent, for checkups, birthcontrol and condoms, and even took us to the 2nd appointment if we were still interested in still being on the pill. they dont need the parental consent if the kid is 16+
really

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

9th Grade student wrote:
Casey is a great person, a great friend and I know shes gonna be a great mom!!and why does it matter that shes only in the 9th grade as long as shes happy then thats all that matter!
I just want to know if she is the mixed kid? Someone pls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Welch Forum right now

Search the Welch Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the usefulness of topix 3 min mr goodwrench 10,001
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 54,392
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Weepy 21,822
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr Theo 1,320
Word assocation (Sep '07) 15 hr mudpuppy 15,339
Work continues on stand-alone Warrior Trail Thu Susan 1
No court date set as Moore remains free on bond Wed It Is True 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Welch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000