“Watching for Wolves~”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#420 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
I don't have any intentions of impressing you Laci. My goal is to show you how ignorant you are with your faith crap.
<quoted text>
If you have a goal,don't get those things (you know) caught in it......Might delay your trip up here.
3 posts removed

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#424 Aug 31, 2012
Doc WAAT get over yourself. I have had a wonderful fulfilled life and you have had failure.
Mirror Mirror Wall wrote:
<quoted text>No, by your posts, the only thing you show is how miserable and conflicted your life is and has been.
LMAO. No Laci has always bullied me and I don't take her trash in god because if she truly was a person of jesus freak trash she wouldn't post the trash she does to any nonbeliever. Laci's goal is to toss everyone into hell except herself.
<quoted text>I am impressed, that you do not allow this miserable person to bully you..

#425 Aug 31, 2012
Laci the only thing I know for certain is you are a hypocrite and jesus freak lying trash.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a goal,don't get those things (you know) caught in it......Might delay your trip up here.

#426 Aug 31, 2012
Laci you have to be the biggest christian bully on topix.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
To whom it may concern,(no need to turtles know things)......this 31st day of August 2012 at 11:33 PM eastern time.......LOL!
Blah, blah, blah......If you want me to not post to you, stop throwing stones my way........Blah.......Stop your backbiting and be reptile enough to speak through that snapper!
LOL!!!

#427 Aug 31, 2012
Laci these posters are just like you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grayson-ky/TI...

#428 Aug 31, 2012
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.(Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT).

#429 Aug 31, 2012
I'm not describing Jesus! I'm describing
Your GOD. He made those laws.
Now Jesus, Leme tell you
The ingredients of the anointing oils in the times Jesus is supposed to have lived consisted of several things.
Some of which are blue lotus
Water Lilly
Opium extract
Hash oil
Other botanicals and entheogens.
BASICALLY
the blind guy he supposedly brought sight to really just experienced closed eye hallucinations from topical absorption of said chemicals
Jesus did rub oil on the mans eyes and face.
They used a lot of drugs back then. Fuck in the 40's we sold baby teething formula with liquor and opium extracts.
Housewives in the 50's popped speed and cleaned all day. 9 out of 10 doctors recommended tobacco cigarets for things from headaches to cancer prevention.
Heroine was readily available to people in the early 60's for most anything
The point is, you don't really know your god, Jesus or your religion because Christians can't grasps these concepts. It's so complex and easily swept under a carpet. Most Christians just focus on the good part, but that's not Christianity. Christians follow GODS law, which is pro slavery , pro rape, pro murder, and pro drugs.
Moses didn't talk to a burning bush, he was simply tripping. Jacob didnt find a ladder to heaven, either an alien abduction scenario or a trip.
And tbh most god stories are probobly an alien description. If you went back In time with current technology, they would think YOU were god

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Level 9

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#430 Aug 31, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
To whom it may concern,(no need to turtles know things)......this 31st day of August 2012 at 11:33 PM eastern time.......LOL!
Blah, blah, blah......If you want me to not post to you, stop throwing stones my way........Blah.......Stop your backbiting and be reptile enough to speak through that snapper!
LOL!!!
Written on 09-31-12 after I made a post to this thread that I first began to post and then follows this person. Note: My comments were to another poster in reply to a kind comment directed towards me.

Level 9

Location hidden

#431 Aug 31, 2012
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
LOL!!!
Written on 08-31-12 after I made a post to this thread that I first began to post and then follows this person. Note: My comments were to another poster in reply to a kind comment directed towards me. I made an error in the month and changed it to the correct month...08-31-12

Level 9

Location hidden

#432 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Laci these posters are just like you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grayson-ky/TI...
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/grayson-ky/TING0TFHUS243CDV1 /p6#c102 GS, this saying caught my attention. There's another poster that makes this same saying on one of the threads on my reply tracker. It may of been on this very thread. What type of faith teaches this type of behavior? I've never seen any such comment, but there was another one that I didn't get...God bless you and yours... I have only seen this saying come from a few that attend Church of God Church.

Level 9

Location hidden

#433 Aug 31, 2012

Level 9

Location hidden

#434 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.(Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT).
The armies of God's wrath.(1-5) The conquest of Babylon.(6-18) Its final desolation.(19-22) I'm following you, GS.

Level 9

Location hidden

#435 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Now Jesus, Leme tell you
The ingredients of the anointing oils in the times Jesus is supposed to have lived consisted of several things.
Water Lilly
Opium extract
Hash oil
BASICALLY
the blind guy he supposedly brought sight to really just experienced closed eye hallucinations from topical absorption of said chemicals
They used a lot of drugs back then. Fuck in the 40's we sold baby teething formula with liquor and opium extracts.
Housewives in the 50's popped speed and cleaned all day. 9 out of 10 doctors recommended tobacco cigarets for things from headaches to cancer prevention.
The point is, you don't really know your god, Jesus or your religion because Christians can't grasps these concepts. It's so complex and easily swept under a carpet. Most Christians just focus on the good part, but that's not Christianity.
And tbh most god stories are probobly an alien description. If you went back In time with current technology, they would think YOU were god
(Read Isaiah 13:6-18)
"We have here the terrible desolation of Babylon by the Medes and Persians. Those who in the day of their peace were proud, and haughty, and terrible, are quite dispirited when trouble comes. Their faces shall be scorched with the flame. All comfort and hope shall fail. The stars of heaven shall not give their light, the sun shall be darkened. Such expressions are often employed by the prophets, to describe the convulsions of governments. God will visit them for their iniquity, particularly the sin of pride, which brings men low. There shall be a general scene of horror. Those who join themselves to Babylon, must expect to share her plagues, Revelation 18:4. All that men have, they would give for their lives, but no man's riches shall be the ransom of his life. Pause here and wonder that men should be thus cruel and inhuman, and see how corrupt the nature of man is become. And that little infants thus suffer, which shows that there is an original guilt, by which life is forfeited as soon as it is begun. The day of the Lord will, indeed, be terrible with wrath and fierce anger, far beyond all here stated. Nor will there be any place for the sinner to flee to, or attempt an escape. But few act as though they believed these things.
Commentary on Isaiah 13:19-22
(Read Isaiah 13:19-22)
Babylon was a noble city; yet it should be wholly destroyed. None shall dwell there. It shall be a haunt for wild beasts. All this is fulfilled. The fate of this proud city is a proof of the truth of the Bible, and an emblem of the approaching ruin of the New Testament Babylon; a warning to sinners to flee from the wrath to come, and it encourages believers to expect victory over every enemy of their souls, and of the church of God. The whole world changes and is liable to decay. Wherefore let us give diligence to obtain a kingdom which cannot be moved; and in this hope let us hold fast that grace whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear." Christnotes.com
...GS, you made some good points about us not knowing how things were really done and about many not knowing God. I've seen the above scriptures even taught differently than from the way that I was taught. Seen pastors take a verse from one line and make it their own twist about something happening in church or an current event.
I really had never considered the time line that you discussed, but agree with you that many things were done during those times that I can speak for myself I will never understand. I admit I have a difficult time grasping concepts especially about faith. I know one thing that I think the world of you and I love you, GodSmacked.

Level 9

Location hidden

#436 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Now Jesus, Leme tell you
Water Lilly
Opium extract
Hash oil
BASICALLY
The point is, you don't really know your god, Jesus or your religion because Christians can't grasps these concepts. It's so complex and easily swept under a carpet. Most Christians just focus on the good part, but that's not Christianity.
"We have here the terrible desolation of Babylon by the Medes and Persians. Those who in the day of their peace were proud, and haughty, and terrible, are quite dispirited when trouble comes. Their faces shall be scorched with the flame. All comfort and hope shall fail. The stars of heaven shall not give their light, the sun shall be darkened. Such expressions are often employed by the prophets, to describe the convulsions of governments. God will visit them for their iniquity, particularly the sin of pride, which brings men low. There shall be a general scene of horror. Those who join themselves to Babylon, must expect to share her plagues, Revelation 18:4. All that men have, they would give for their lives, but no man's riches shall be the ransom of his life. Pause here and wonder that men should be thus cruel and inhuman, and see how corrupt the nature of man is become. And that little infants thus suffer, which shows that there is an original guilt, by which life is forfeited as soon as it is begun. The day of the Lord will, indeed, be terrible with wrath and fierce anger, far beyond all here stated. Nor will there be any place for the sinner to flee to, or attempt an escape. But few act as though they believed these things.
Babylon was a noble city; yet it should be wholly destroyed. None shall dwell there. It shall be a haunt for wild beasts. All this is fulfilled. The fate of this proud city is a proof of the truth of the Bible, and an emblem of the approaching ruin of the New Testament Babylon; a warning to sinners to flee from the wrath to come, and it encourages believers to expect victory over every enemy of their souls, and of the church of God. The whole world changes and is liable to decay. Wherefore let us give diligence to obtain a kingdom which cannot be moved; and in this hope let us hold fast that grace whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear." Christnotes.com
...GS, you made some good points about us not knowing how things were really done and about many not knowing God. I've seen the above scriptures even taught differently than from the way that I was taught. Seen pastors take a verse from one line and make it their own twist about something happening in church or an current event.
I really had never considered the time line that you discussed, but agree with you that many things were done during those times that I can speak for myself I will never understand. I admit I have a difficult time grasping concepts especially about faith. I know one thing I think the world of you and I love you, GodSmacked.

Level 9

Location hidden

#437 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Now Jesus, Leme tell you
Water Lilly
Opium extract
Hash oil
BASICALLY
I really had never considered the time line and events that you discussed, but agree with you that many things were done during those times that I can speak for myself I will never understand. I admit I have a difficult time grasping concepts especially about faith. I know one thing that I think the world of you and I love you, GodSmacked.
2 posts removed

#440 Aug 31, 2012
Doc WAAT I can see you have had to much to drink.
<quoted text>If an internet poster has always bullied you, that means that you have always be too weak to stand on own two feet. Imagine that, a little weak Bibel toting who you think can toss you into hell.
No, you are going to hell by your won doings, Laci can only help you avoid it, and you don't want to avoid hell.

Level 9

Location hidden

#441 Aug 31, 2012
My apologies for the triple posts.

Level 9

Location hidden

#442 Aug 31, 2012
<quoted text>and that would make you the weakest single person on Topix, well, honestly Cooter is actually the weakest.
This was written after a no contact request and a written request not to use my screen or real name in their comments. 09-01-12

Level 9

Location hidden

#443 Aug 31, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
Doc WAAT I can see you have had to much to drink.
<quoted text>
Something is different because you are getting comments to follow man to keep you out of hell. Certain faiths teach individuals to follow God and not man.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

#444 Sep 1, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
I don't have any intentions of impressing you Laci. My goal is to show you how ignorant you are with your faith crap.
<quoted text>
GS Why would you try that? When Your future is going to PROVE you wrong. Only one ignorant, is YOU. One day you will get the TRUTH, TOO LATE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 19 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,951
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 56 min Sweepyface 4,237
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 2 hr texas pete 817
are they any good men left thats not married or... 2 hr wondering 1
Corrupt County Officials 3 hr ducky 7
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 4 hr Mark mark 25,971
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr Dickens1 16,078
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 hr Sweepyface 21,283
Welch Dating
Find my Match