Do You CHRISTIANS Love God?

Posted in the Welch Forum

First Prev
of 91
Next Last
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Do you love God? Come and tell us how you show your love for the Lord.
Heres the Truth

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2012
You wanna know how we show our love...We show up to church on Sunday and Wednesday, listen to people sing, raise our hands, throw a dollar or two in the offering, and convince ourselves we are good christian people while in the mean time we pass up hundreds of people everyday in need and ignore them unless we think we will reap a reward for our contribution. We have allowed ourselves to believe sitting on our hind-ends in a pue is enough and make any excuse to avoid physical labor when folks are in need. We christians do enjoy $$$$ though don't we.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the Truth wrote:
You wanna know how we show our love...We show up to church on Sunday and Wednesday, listen to people sing, raise our hands, throw a dollar or two in the offering, and convince ourselves we are good christian people while in the mean time we pass up hundreds of people everyday in need and ignore them unless we think we will reap a reward for our contribution. We have allowed ourselves to believe sitting on our hind-ends in a pue is enough and make any excuse to avoid physical labor when folks are in need. We christians do enjoy $$$$ though don't we.
The Lord bless me with all your blessings and all the blessings of your family that you and them do not use to bless the name of the Lord.

Besides lip service what is it you actually do every day all day long to SHOW your love for God?
Heres the truth

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2012
I hope you dont think I am being smart with my comment, its just that I think there is more to church than service on given days and revivals every week. People need real life help not just the promise of prayers. We do need to pray for guidiance but we need to roll up our sleeves just as much. Show God you love him by doing his work not just talkin about it. I have tried to talk to other church leaders about this and received nothin but excuses. Just got me a lil upset, thats all.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the truth wrote:
I hope you dont think I am being smart with my comment, its just that I think there is more to church than service on given days and revivals every week. People need real life help not just the promise of prayers. We do need to pray for guidiance but we need to roll up our sleeves just as much. Show God you love him by doing his work not just talkin about it. I have tried to talk to other church leaders about this and received nothin but excuses. Just got me a lil upset, thats all.
So what are you doing about it? Tell me.
Heres the truth

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2012
guess like everyone else, I have given up on mankind and just started worrying about me and my family
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the truth wrote:
guess like everyone else, I have given up on mankind and just started worrying about me and my family
I would recommend that you forget all that and seek to be born again by the Spirit of the Lord.

Even if it is not meant to be, at least that is better than the latter.
Heres the truth

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2012
While that is sound advice and I do appreciate it, its much like the rest of the "talk" "church people" give out around this area and it hasn't helped save one lost soul or feed one hungry child. Hard to tell a man come to church when the same church watches his house fall in and dosen't offer a helping hand but breaks its neck to "help" a wealthy man for the hope of his contribution to the offering. I know you mean well but things are gonna have to change if the church is gonna prosper.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the truth wrote:
While that is sound advice and I do appreciate it, its much like the rest of the "talk" "church people" give out around this area and it hasn't helped save one lost soul or feed one hungry child. Hard to tell a man come to church when the same church watches his house fall in and dosen't offer a helping hand but breaks its neck to "help" a wealthy man for the hope of his contribution to the offering. I know you mean well but things are gonna have to change if the church is gonna prosper.
You are a idiot. Your first priority at all times is to obey the first commandment.

Not concern yourself with the churches and the Christians with their stupidly. Or the hungry or anything else.

You do not obey the first commandment.

SO ALL THIS OTHER STUPIDITY YOU ARE CURSE WITH IS ALL IN VAIN.
Heres the truth

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2012
Now dont go gettin all upset. I am very familiar with the first commandment and I have no other Gods but the one in hevean who sent his son to die for me. I am a person too and I believe that our creator wishes for us to do work on this earth. Your question is what do we do to show God our love and my ansewer to this is we don't do enough FOR HIM. We only try to convince ourselves that talk is enough. What do you think God wants more.....Bring a lost soul to his presence through love, help, and companionship or to tell a lost soul in need....I'll be prayin for ya and leave it at that.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the truth wrote:
Now dont go gettin all upset. I am very familiar with the first commandment and I have no other Gods but the one in hevean who sent his son to die for me. I am a person too and I believe that our creator wishes for us to do work on this earth. Your question is what do we do to show God our love and my ansewer to this is we don't do enough FOR HIM. We only try to convince ourselves that talk is enough. What do you think God wants more.....Bring a lost soul to his presence through love, help, and companionship or to tell a lost soul in need....I'll be prayin for ya and leave it at that.
You do not even know the first commandment.

See I told you that you are a idiot.

Here I will prove to you that you are a idiot.

Type out and post the first commandment right here.

Then I have another question for you.
Heres the truth

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2012
you're killin me with kindness but let me say this and I will shut up and go on with my humble life. There is no question and ansewer test to get into hevean but there is a part of the bible which reads you will be judged by your WORKS and whats in your heart. But you can tell everyone what you done today to show your love and how many people God put in your path needing help that you done something for. oh yeah, calling folks idiots brings em to the alter everytime.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the truth wrote:
you're killin me with kindness but let me say this and I will shut up and go on with my humble life. There is no question and ansewer test to get into hevean but there is a part of the bible which reads you will be judged by your WORKS and whats in your heart. But you can tell everyone what you done today to show your love and how many people God put in your path needing help that you done something for. oh yeah, calling folks idiots brings em to the alter everytime.
Matthew, Chapter 7, 6: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Give not that which is wise unto the idiots, neither cast your wisdom before morons, lest they say something back to you that is idiotic and moronically stupid.
Heres the truth

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2012
my point proven....another sit on your butt and not do a thing for anyone that involves work christian. When God asks you on judgement day what you done to help your fellow man just sit on your rump and read to him.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 25, 2012
Heres the truth wrote:
my point proven....another sit on your butt and not do a thing for anyone that involves work christian. When God asks you on judgement day what you done to help your fellow man just sit on your rump and read to him.
You are a idiot. I have hazard my life for the name of Jesus the Christ long before you read about Jesus from the bible.

I have suffered bodily harm for the name of Jesus many times.

The Lord rebuke you.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2012
I have suffered shame for the name of Jesus more times than you and all your family has even blessed the Lord..
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#17 Aug 25, 2012
Not only are you a idiot.

You are a stupid one at that.

You do not know God. You do not know Jesus.

Neither does anyone in your family.
Bobby

Princeton, WV

#18 Aug 25, 2012
The Virtue of Truth wrote:
Not only are you a idiot.

You are a stupid one at that.

You do not know God. You do not know Jesus.

Neither does anyone in your family.
You're one of the popular crew that makes Christianity look appalling to the sinners and that's one of the worst ways to live! You prove nothing but your own ignorance here.

I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the popular crew that makes Christianity look appalling to the sinners and that's one of the worst ways to live! You prove nothing but your own ignorance here.
I rebuke you in the name of the Lord!
You are another idiot that thinks the Gospel is for sale. You may be a salesman but I am not.

And you think that we have control of who is a child of God and who is not.

That is how evil and stupid you are.

And by the way idiot you are not here in the name of the Lord.

You do not even know the Lord.

You do not have the truth or know the truth.

I am not going to rebuke you in the name of the Lord. Well Yes it looks as if I already have.

Now it is my God's turn.

The Lord rebuke you.

The Lord bless me with all your blessings and all the blessings of your family that you and them do not use to bless the name of the Lord.

My God

take all those spirits and souls who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light and stay in the Light and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin, and will not love you with all their heart,and will not love you with all their mind, and will not love you with all there soul, and will not love you with all their strength...

TAKE THEM ALL AND CAST THEM ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.

AMEN
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#20 Aug 25, 2012
The Spirit of the Lord told me to call you Bobby the idiot.

Bobby the idiot.

lol

lol

lol

Praise the Lord.

For his awesome sense of humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 91
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr luci 6,022
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 6 hr Sundog512 33,622
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 hr _Susan_ 36,358
Word assocation (Sep '07) 11 hr Princess Hey 17,659
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 2,387
3 word story (Jul '11) Mon Princess Hey 2,002
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) Sun Trump makes sense 45

Welch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance